5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- brachiocephalic vein.
- Erythrocyte, leucocyte, thrombocyte
- Common facial artery
- a Which of the following bones are located within bones of the face?
- b Which of these lists include all of the basic types of blood cells?
- c The internal jugular vein empties into the
- d Which of he following branches of the external
carotid artery supplies blood to the nose, lips and
- e The portion of the skull that encloses the brain is
5 Multiple choice questions
- Which of the following blood vessels is a
continuation of the anterior tibial artery?
- The basilic vein terminates by emptying into the
- The subclavian vein arises as the continuation of
- The heart chamber in which pulmonary circulation
originates is the
- The heart valve in the right atrio-ventricular
septum is the
5 True/False questions
deep palmar artery → An artery that supplies blood to the hand is the
ARTERIOLOGY → The study of the ARTERIES of the body is
right inguinal → When using the 9-region method for cavity embalming, the cecum is located in which of the following regions?
temporal bone → The auditory ossicles are contained within the
femoral artery. → The artery that is transmitted through the adductor
canal is the