5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- inferior vena cava
- left common carotid artery, left subclavian artery, Brachiocepalic artery.
- Medial plantar artery
- a Which of the following blood vessels are branches of the arch of aorta?
- b The middle section of the pharynx is the
- c The large vein that returns deoxygenated blood
from the lower extremities and the abdomen to the
right atrium of the heart is the
- d The study of the circulatory system is also known as:
- e Which of the following arteries is one of the
bifurcations of the posterior tibial artery?
5 Multiple choice questions
- The coronary arteries supply blood to the
- A vein that arises from the dorsal venous network
of the hand is the
- Which of the following arteries is most closely
associated with the left ventricle of the heart?
- The liver receives its blood supply from which of
- The anterior 1/3 of the cranium froming the forhead and parts of the eye socket and most of the anterior of the cranial floor.
5 True/False questions
Vomer → Which of these is a bone of the face?
Basilar artery → What blood vessel is formed by the union of the
right and left vertebral arteries?
epicardium. → The outer layer of the wall of the heart is the
Linear guide → A line drawn or visualized on the surface of the skin to represent the approximate location of some more deeply-lying structure is the:
Orbicularis oculi, Sternocleidomastoid, Diaphragm, Gastrocnemius → Blood flow to the arm and hand will reach the following arteries in what order