5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- radial artery.
- right atrium of the heart.
- Brachial artery
- three branches.
- a A thick muscle that originates from the head of the sterum and clavical, and inserts at the mastoid process of the temperal bone.
- b The pulse is usually taken at the
- c The inferior vena cava orifice is in the wall of the
- d The arch of the aorta gives off
- e Which of the following is the large artery of the
5 Multiple choice questions
- Which section of the aorta gives rise to the
pericardial and bronchial arteries?
- A vein that is a tributary to the splenic vein is the
- The cardiac sphincter would be associated with the:
- Which of the following blood valves transmit de-oxygenated blood?
- Which of the following lists the parts in order that food passes through from the stomach to the small intestin
5 True/False questions
Orbicularis oculi, Sternocleidomastoid, Diaphragm, Gastrocnemius → Which of the following lists the muscles in the order in which rigor mortis appears?
Hetercrine gland → A term that identifies a body system is
Esophageal arteries → Which of the following is the large artery of the
portal vein → The union of the splenic vein and the superior
foot → The plantar arteries are located in the