5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- radial artery.
- Anatomical limits
- Bicuspid valve
- saphenous veins.
- a Points of origin and termination in relation to adjacent structures refer to:
- b In relation to the lungs, the heart is
- c The pulse is usually taken at the
- d Which of these structures is an orifice of the heart
through which oxygenated blood passes?
- e A pair of veins that drain the legs are the
5 Multiple choice questions
- The cardiac sphincter would be associated with the:
- Are two bones located in the medial wall of each orbit between the ehmoid and maxillary bones.
- The arteries that arise from the bifurcation of the
abdominal aorta are the
- Which of the following lists the vessels in order going from the aorta towards the upper extremity?
- In anatomical study, the direction toward the front of the body is referred to as
5 True/False questions
endocardium. → In anatomical study, the direction toward the foot end of the body is referred to as
Basilar artery → Which of these blood vessels arises at the
termination of the subclavian artery?
is tributary to the right brachiocephalic vein → Which of the following joins the subclavian vein
to form the innominate vein?
Radial → A term that identifies one of the two divisions of the skeleton is
Superior → The heart is ________ to the diaphragm.