5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- lacrimal bones
- 126 bones
- right atrium of the heart.
- a The inferior vena cava orifice is in the wall of the
- b The horseshoe shaped bone forming the lower jaw. It consists of two portions, the bady and the ramus.
- c A term that identifies one of the two divisions of the skeleton is
- d How many bones are in the appendicular skeleton?
- e Are two bones located in the medial wall of each orbit between the ehmoid and maxillary bones.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Blood exits from the left ventricle of the heart
- Which of the following is considered to be the
longest artery of the body?
- The number of bones in the make up of the human skeleton is
- What muscle action causes a body part to move toward the median plane?
- That portion of the circulatory system that conveys
blood from the heart to the lungs, and returns it to
the heart is identified by the term
5 True/False Questions
Liver, stomach, spleen → Which of these organs receive blood from the celiac axis artery?
Hetercrine gland → The incus, stapes and malleus bones are related to
Ophthalmic artery → Which branch of the internal carotid artery sup-
plies blood to the eyeball?
Left ventricle → Which of these is the last chamber of the heart to
contain oxygenated blood before it enters into the
radial artery. → The pulse is usually taken at the