← Anatomy Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Posterior auricular artery
- cephalic vein.
- Bicuspid valve
- a The horseshoe shaped bone forming the lower jaw. It consists of two portions, the bady and the ramus.
- b Which of the following is a branch of the external
- c A superficial vein of the arm is the
- d Which of these structures is an orifice of the heart
through which oxygenated blood passes?
- e What muscle action causes a body part to move toward the median plane?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The femoral vein
- The posterior intercostal arteries are parietal
branches of the
- Which of these valves are found in the human heart?
- What is another name for the left atrio-ventricular
- The union of the splenic vein and the superior
5 True/False Questions
popliteal vein. → The union of the splenic vein and the superior
cardiology. → In relation to the lungs, the heart is
subclavian vein. → The external jugular vein terminates by emptying
Ethmoid bone → A horizontal plate that forms the roof of the cranial cavity and closes the anterior part of the base of the cranium.
superficial → A term of that suggests a location close to the surface of the body or body part is