← Anatomy Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- right ventricle.
- posterior communicating artery.
- a The heart chamber in which pulmonary circulation
originates is the
- b Blood exits from the left ventricle of the heart
- c The artery of the Circle of Willis that transports
blood from the internal carotid artery to the
posterior cerebral artery is the
- d These bones are located on the upper jaw. They form the skeletal base for most of the superior porton of the face, anterior roof of the mouth, sides and floor of the nasal cavity, and floor of the orbits.
- e The papillary muscles are found in the make-up of
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The internal thoratic artery is a branch of the
- The anatomical guide that lies lateral to the tendon of the flexor carpi ulnaris muscle describes the:
- Which of the following structures is an orifice of
the heart through which de-oxygenated blood will
- The arteries of the body
- Which of the following is considered to be the
longest artery of the body?
5 True/False Questions
Sternocleidomastoid → The study of the ARTERIES of the body is
femoral artery → Which of these blood vessels is located on the
lateral aspect of the forearm?
Ethmoid bone → A horizontal plate that forms the roof of the cranial cavity and closes the anterior part of the base of the cranium.
anterior → In anatomical study, the direction toward the foot end of the body is referred to as
Eyeball → Which of the following is associated with the