5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- cephalic vein.
- inferior mesenteric.
- frontal bone
- a A superficial vein of the arm is the
- b A vein that is a tributary to the splenic vein is the
- c The anterior 1/3 of the cranium froming the forhead and parts of the eye socket and most of the anterior of the cranial floor.
- d The number of bones in the make up of the human skeleton is
- e The umbilical arteries are branches of which
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The cardiac sphincter would be associated with the:
- Which of the following bones are located within bones of the face?
- An artery closely associated with the inguinal
ligament is the
- A thick muscle that originates from the head of the sterum and clavical, and inserts at the mastoid process of the temperal bone.
- The continuation of the ascending aorta is the
5 True/False Questions
phlebology. → The study of the heart is
axillary, brachial, radial, deep palmer arch → Blood flow to the arm and hand will reach the following arteries in what order
Great saphenous vein → Which of the following veins arises from the
dorsal venous network of the foot?
posterior communicating artery. → The artery of the Circle of Willis that transports
blood from the internal carotid artery to the
posterior cerebral artery is the
platysma → Which of these is the bone of the upper jaw?