5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Right atrium
- superior vena cava.
- a The right and left innominate veins combine to
- b The study of the heart is
- c The occipitofrontalis muscle is also known as the
- d The coronary sinus orifice is in which chamber of
- e The study of blood is called
5 Multiple choice questions
- The arteries that arise from the bifurcation of the
abdominal aorta are the
- The inferior mesenteric artery supplies blood to the
- The inferior vena cava orifice is in the wall of the
- Lymph fluid from the right upper extremity drains
- The large vein that returns deoxygenated blood
from the lower extremities and the abdomen to the
right atrium of the heart is the
5 True/False questions
three branches. → Failure of fluid distribution to the area below the elbow would indicate a possible blockage of which of the following arteries:
anterior → In anatomical study, the direction toward the front of the body is referred to as
oropharynx → The anterior 1/3 of the cranium froming the forhead and parts of the eye socket and most of the anterior of the cranial floor.
Abdominal → Which of these identifies an important body cavity?
medial. → Which of these is the bone of the upper jaw?