5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- sphenoid bone
- vertebral artery.
- psoas major
- three branches.
- common iliac arteries.
- a The sella turcica is located on the
- b The arteries that arise from the bifurcation of the
abdominal aorta are the
- c The branch of the subclavian artery that transports
blood to the basilar artery is the
- d The external iliac artery lies along the medial border of which of the following muscles?
- e The arch of the aorta gives off
5 Multiple choice questions
- The external jugular vein terminates by emptying
- Another name for the right atrio-ventricular valve
of the heart is
- The heart chamber in which systemic circulation
originates is the
- The term tunica externa suggests which of the
following body structures?
- The inner layer of the wall of an artery or vein
5 True/False questions
popliteal vein. → Which blood vessel begins at the opening of the adductor mangus muscle?
126 bones → How many bones are in the appendicular skeleton?
deep palmar arch. → An artery that is considered to be the continuation
of the radial artery is the
ARTERIOLOGY → The study of the function of the body is
histology → Microscopic anatomy may also be referred to as