5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- three branches.
- Basilic vein
- a A term that represents one of the basic tissues of the body is
- b The arch of the aorta gives off
- c Which of the following can be located on the
medial and superficial aspect of the forearm?
- d The occipitofrontalis muscle is also known as the
- e The plantar arteries are located in the
5 Multiple choice questions
- The heart chamber in which systemic circulation
originates is the
- The external iliac vein arises as the continuation of
- The bicuspid valve of the heart controls the flow
of blood through the
- Another name for the right atrio-ventricular valve
of the heart is
- Which of the following bones are located within bones of the face?
5 True/False questions
common iliac arteries. → Which of these are visceral branches of the
descending thoracic aorta?
platysma → These bones are located on the upper jaw. They form the skeletal base for most of the superior porton of the face, anterior roof of the mouth, sides and floor of the nasal cavity, and floor of the orbits.
Eyeball → The carotid canal is found in what bone?
inferior vena cava → In anatomical study, the direction toward the foot end of the body is referred to as
Aorta artery → What branch of the external carotid artery feeds