5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- axillary vein.
- radial artery.
- cystic artery.
- a The incus, stapes and malleus bones are related to
- b Failure of fluid distribution to the area below the elbow would indicate a possible blockage of which of the following arteries:
- c Blood is supplied to the gall bladder by the
- d The pulse is usually taken at the
- e The basilic vein terminates by emptying into the
5 Multiple choice questions
- The carotid canal is found in what bone?
- The plantar arteries are located in the
- The heart is ________ to the diaphragm.
- Which chamber of the heart contains the papillary
muscles and chordae tendinae associated with the
- What is another name for the cerebral arterial
5 True/False questions
deep palmar arch. → An artery closely associated with the inguinal
ligament is the
Internal jugular vein → Which of the following joins the subclavian vein
to form the innominate vein?
Dorsalis pedis artery → Which of the following blood vessels is a
continuation of the anterior tibial artery?
right inguinal → When using the 9-region method for cavity embalming, the cecum is located in which of the following regions?
internal carotid artery. → Of the following arteries, the one that is involved
in the make-up of the Circle of Willis is the