5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- When dividing exponential #s with the same base, you do this to the exponents...
- Convert 80% to a fraction
- When solving an inequality, flip the sign when you....
- Area of a trapezoid
- How to find the average of consecutive #s
- a A= (1/2)h*(a+b) where a is the length of the bottom base and b is the length of the top base.
- b 4/5
- c Take the average of the largest and smallest # in the set. (i.e. for the set of consecutive #s 5....172 would be (172+5)/(2)= 88.5)
- d divide or multiply both sides by a NEGATIVE number
- e Subtract them. i.e (5^7)/(5^3)= 5^4
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- SA= 4pi(r^3)
- The last 2 digits are a multiple of 4. (i.e 144. 44 is a multiple of 4, so 144 must also be a multiple of 4.)
5 True/False Questions
Convert 20% to a fraction → 1/4
First 10 prime #s → A=pi*(r^2)
Find distance when given time and rate → d=rt so r= d/t and t=d/r
Surface area of a right circular cylinder → 2(pi(r^2))+ 2pirh
When multiplying exponential #s with the same base, you do this to the exponents... → Subtract them. i.e (5^7)/(5^3)= 5^4