5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a An ____ is made of chitin and found on the outside of insects.
- c ___ break down bone tissue.
- d Largest bone in the body
- e A joint that has fused together.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The ____ is a pivot joint.
- There are about ____ trillion cells in the average adult.
- Partially movable joint where bones slide over one another.
5 True/False questions
Osteoblasts → ____ help form new bone by depositing Ca and P.
Marrow → ____ is the soft, fatty material found at the center of many long bones
Shoulder (scapula/humerus) → The ___ is a ball and socket joint.