5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Skull to the vertebrae
- a Bones make up about ___% of your body weight.
- b ___ break down bone tissue.
- d The ____ is a pivot joint.
- e ____ help form new bone by depositing Ca and P.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Largest bone in the body
- A joint that has fused together.
- The ___ is a tough membrane involved in bone growth and repair.
- Twisting joint that can move in many directions.
5 True/False questions
Gliding → Partially movable joint where bones slide over one another.
Exoskeleton → An ___ is made of bone and found inside many animals.
Shoulder (scapula/humerus) → The ___ is a ball and socket joint.
Inner Ear Bones → ____ contains the live bone cells, blood vessels, and deposits of Ca and P.