5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Skull to the vertebrae
- a Largest bone in the body
- b The ___ is a tough membrane involved in bone growth and repair.
- c Non-twisting, powerful joint that can move in one direction.
- e The ____ is a pivot joint.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Place where two or more bones meet.
- Cartilage can act a ____ between two bones.
- An ____ is made of chitin and found on the outside of insects.
5 True/False questions
Endoskeleton → An ____ is made of chitin and found on the outside of insects.
Immovable → A joint that has fused together.
Osteoblasts → ____ help form new bone by depositing Ca and P.
Osteoclasts → ____ help form new bone by depositing Ca and P.