5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a The ___ is a tough membrane involved in bone growth and repair.
- b An ___ is made of bone and found inside many animals.
- c Cartilage can act a ____ between two bones.
- d A joint that has fused together.
5 Multiple choice questions
- ____ help form new bone by depositing Ca and P.
- Smallest bones in the body
- Two to three million red blood cells are made in the marrow every ______!
5 True/False questions
Compact bone →
Shoulder (scapula/humerus) → The ___ is a ball and socket joint.
Elbow (humerus/ulna) → The ___ is a hinge joint.
Osteoclasts → ___ break down bone tissue.