5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- b ____ is the soft, fatty material found at the center of many long bones
- c Ligaments are tough strands of ____ tissue that connect bones at movable joint
- d Non-twisting, powerful joint that can move in one direction.
- e Joint where one bone rotates on a ring of another bone.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Partially movable joint where bones slide over one another.
- ___ break down bone tissue.
- ____ help form new bone by depositing Ca and P.
- The ___ is a tough membrane involved in bone growth and repair.
- The ___ is a hinge joint.
5 True/False questions
Inner Ear Bones → Smallest bones in the body
100 → Bones make up about ___% of your body weight.
Compact bone → ____ contains the live bone cells, blood vessels, and deposits of Ca and P.
Cushion → Cartilage can act a ____ between two bones.