5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- b Bones make up about ___% of your body weight.
- c Two to three million red blood cells are made in the marrow every ______!
- d ____ is the soft, fatty material found at the center of many long bones
- e ____ help form new bone by depositing Ca and P.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The ____ is a pivot joint.
- Twisting joint that can move in many directions.
- Cartilage can act a ____ between two bones.
- ___ break down bone tissue.
5 True/False questions
100 → There are about ____ trillion cells in the average adult.
206 → There are ___ bones in an adult.
Pivot → Joint where one bone rotates on a ring of another bone.
Elastic → Ligaments are tough strands of ____ tissue that connect bones at movable joint