5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ball and socket
- Skull to the vertebrae
- b There are about ____ trillion cells in the average adult.
- c The ____ is a pivot joint.
- d Twisting joint that can move in many directions.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The ___ is a hinge joint.
- There are ___ bones in an adult.
- ___ break down bone tissue.
- Two to three million red blood cells are made in the marrow every ______!
- Largest bone in the body
5 True/False questions
Osteoblasts → ____ help form new bone by depositing Ca and P.
Cushion → Cartilage can act a ____ between two bones.
Inner Ear Bones → ____ contains the live bone cells, blood vessels, and deposits of Ca and P.