5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Skull to the vertebrae
- a Bones make up about ___% of your body weight.
- b Non-twisting, powerful joint that can move in one direction.
- d The ____ is a pivot joint.
- e ____ is the soft, fatty material found at the center of many long bones
5 Multiple choice questions
- Ligaments are tough strands of ____ tissue that connect bones at movable joint
- Largest bone in the body
- An ___ is made of bone and found inside many animals.
- Partially movable joint where bones slide over one another.
- ____ contains the live bone cells, blood vessels, and deposits of Ca and P.
5 True/False questions
206 → There are about ____ trillion cells in the average adult.
Immovable → A joint that has fused together.
Bone → Place where two or more bones meet.
Cushion → Two to three million red blood cells are made in the marrow every ______!
Elbow (humerus/ulna) → An ____ is made of chitin and found on the outside of insects.