5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- b ___ break down bone tissue.
- c An ___ is made of bone and found inside many animals.
- d Two to three million red blood cells are made in the marrow every ______!
- e Largest bone in the body
5 Multiple choice questions
- The ___ is a tough membrane involved in bone growth and repair.
- Partially movable joint where bones slide over one another.
- The ___ is a ball and socket joint.
5 True/False questions
Elbow (humerus/ulna) → An ____ is made of chitin and found on the outside of insects.
Pivot → Non-twisting, powerful joint that can move in one direction.
Exoskeleton → An ___ is made of bone and found inside many animals.