5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ball and socket
- Compact bone
- a ___ break down bone tissue.
- b Twisting joint that can move in many directions.
- d ____ contains the live bone cells, blood vessels, and deposits of Ca and P.
- e Place where two or more bones meet.
5 Multiple choice questions
- ____ help form new bone by depositing Ca and P.
- ____ is the soft, fatty material found at the center of many long bones
- The ____ is a pivot joint.
- Two to three million red blood cells are made in the marrow every ______!
5 True/False questions
Elbow (humerus/ulna) →
Endoskeleton → An ____ is made of chitin and found on the outside of insects.
Pivot → Joint where one bone rotates on a ring of another bone.