5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Compact bone
- a A joint that has fused together.
- c ____ contains the live bone cells, blood vessels, and deposits of Ca and P.
- e Joint where one bone rotates on a ring of another bone.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Twisting joint that can move in many directions.
- There are ___ bones in an adult.
- Partially movable joint where bones slide over one another.
- Ligaments are tough strands of ____ tissue that connect bones at movable joint
5 True/False questions
100 → There are about ____ trillion cells in the average adult.
Skull to the vertebrae → Twisting joint that can move in many directions.
Femur → Bones make up about ___% of your body weight.
Osteoblasts → ____ help form new bone by depositing Ca and P.