5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Ball and socket
- a An ___ is made of bone and found inside many animals.
- b A joint that has fused together.
- c Twisting joint that can move in many directions.
- d Non-twisting, powerful joint that can move in one direction.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- ____ contains the live bone cells, blood vessels, and deposits of Ca and P.
- The ___ is a ball and socket joint.
- Bones make up about ___% of your body weight.
- An ____ is made of chitin and found on the outside of insects.
- The ___ is a hinge joint.
5 True/False Questions
Inner Ear Bones → ____ contains the live bone cells, blood vessels, and deposits of Ca and P.
206 → There are ___ bones in an adult.
Cushion → Cartilage can act a ____ between two bones.
Osteoclasts → ____ help form new bone by depositing Ca and P.