5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Elbow (humerus/ulna)
- a A joint that has fused together.
- c The ___ is a hinge joint.
- d Place where two or more bones meet.
- e ____ is the soft, fatty material found at the center of many long bones
5 Multiple choice questions
- The ___ is a ball and socket joint.
- Bones make up about ___% of your body weight.
- An ___ is made of bone and found inside many animals.
5 True/False questions
Osteoclasts → ___ break down bone tissue.
Inner Ear Bones → ____ contains the live bone cells, blood vessels, and deposits of Ca and P.
206 → There are ___ bones in an adult.
Compact bone → ____ contains the live bone cells, blood vessels, and deposits of Ca and P.
Periosteum → Joint where one bone rotates on a ring of another bone.