5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Shoulder (scapula/humerus)
- a The ___ is a ball and socket joint.
- b ____ help form new bone by depositing Ca and P.
- d Largest bone in the body
5 Multiple choice questions
- ___ break down bone tissue.
- The ____ is a pivot joint.
- Non-twisting, powerful joint that can move in one direction.
- There are ___ bones in an adult.
5 True/False questions
Elastic → Joint where one bone rotates on a ring of another bone.
Elbow (humerus/ulna) → The ___ is a hinge joint.
100 → There are ___ bones in an adult.
Exoskeleton → An ____ is made of chitin and found on the outside of insects.