5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Elbow (humerus/ulna)
- b Two to three million red blood cells are made in the marrow every ______!
- c The ___ is a hinge joint.
- e ____ is the soft, fatty material found at the center of many long bones
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Non-twisting, powerful joint that can move in one direction.
- Place where two or more bones meet.
- The ___ is a tough membrane involved in bone growth and repair.
- Twisting joint that can move in many directions.
5 True/False Questions
Osteoclasts → ___ break down bone tissue.
Shoulder (scapula/humerus) → The ___ is a ball and socket joint.
Elastic → Ligaments are tough strands of ____ tissue that connect bones at movable joint
206 → There are ___ bones in an adult.
100 → There are about ____ trillion cells in the average adult.