5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Shoulder (scapula/humerus)
- Ball and socket
- a Largest bone in the body
- b The ___ is a ball and socket joint.
- c Twisting joint that can move in many directions.
- e Cartilage can act a ____ between two bones.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The ___ is a hinge joint.
- ____ is the soft, fatty material found at the center of many long bones
- The ___ is a tough membrane involved in bone growth and repair.
- A joint that has fused together.
5 True/False questions
206 → There are about ____ trillion cells in the average adult.
Second → Two to three million red blood cells are made in the marrow every ______!
Exoskeleton → An ___ is made of bone and found inside many animals.
Inner Ear Bones → Smallest bones in the body