5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a There are ___ bones in an adult.
- c ____ help form new bone by depositing Ca and P.
- d Cartilage can act a ____ between two bones.
- e The ___ is a tough membrane involved in bone growth and repair.
5 Multiple choice questions
- ____ contains the live bone cells, blood vessels, and deposits of Ca and P.
- ____ is the soft, fatty material found at the center of many long bones
- A joint that has fused together.
- Ligaments are tough strands of ____ tissue that connect bones at movable joint
5 True/False questions
Second → Two to three million red blood cells are made in the marrow every ______!
Bone → Place where two or more bones meet.
100 → There are about ____ trillion cells in the average adult.