← Workforce Planning Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Construct validity
- Affirmative action plans (AAPs)
- Organizational display
- a Representations of real situations; give organizations the opportunity to speculate as to what would happen if certain courses of action were persued.
- b Part of an affirmative action plan that provides a graphical presentation of the organizational units, including their inter-relationships.
- c Plans that focus on the hiring, training, promoting, and compensating of protected classes where there are deficiencies.
- d Annualized formula that tracks number of separations and total number of workforce employees for each month.
- e Extent to which a selection device measures the theoretical construct or trait (e.g., intelligence or mechanical comprehension).
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Act that prohibits discrimination against a qualified individual with a disability because of the disability of such individual.
- Procedural document designed to assist employers in complying with federal regulations prohibiting discrimination.
- Occurs when an employer makes working conditions so intolerable that an employee has no choice but to resign.
- Knowledge, skills, abilities, and personal attributes that can link individuals or teams to enhanced performance; critical success factors needed to perform a given role in an organization.
- Document prepared by job candidate (or professional hired by candidate) to highlight candidate's strengths and experience.
5 True/False Questions
Staffing → HR function that identifies organizational human capital needs and attempts to provide an adequate supply of qualified individuals for jobs in an organization.
Negative emphasis → Type of interviewer bias that involves rejecting a candidate on the basis of a small amount of negative information.
Co-employment → According to EEO regulations, anyone who expresses an interest in employment, regardless of whether that person meets the employer's minimum qualifications for the job.
Predictive validity → Extent to which a selection device measures the theoretical construct or trait (e.g., intelligence or mechanical comprehension).
Pennsylvania State Police v. Suders → Court ruling dealing with reverse discrimination charges; upheld that Title VII allows for voluntary, private, race-conscious programs aimed at eliminating racial imbalance in traditionally segregated categories.