5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Stifle joint
- a Sacral to tailhead region of the back.
- b Femorotibial and femoropatellar joint in quadrupeds.
- c Region around the large joint between the humerus and scapula.
- d Pertaining to the foot.
- e Side of the body between the ribs and ilium.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Mass of connective tissue, muscle, and fat covering the cranioventral part of the ruminant chest between the forelegs.
- Part of the foreleg supported by the radius and ulna, between the elbow and knee.
- Hollow area of the flank whose boundaries are the transverse processes of the lumbar vertebrae (dorsally), the last rib (cranially), and the thigh muscles (caudally).
- Region of the head between the eyes and ears.
- Proximal interphalangeal joint (joint between the long and short pastern bones [phalanges I and II, respectively]) in ungulates.
5 True/False questions
Udder → Pertaining to the foot.
Muzzle → Two nostrils (including the skin and fascia) and the muscles of the upper and lower lip.
Hock → Tarsal joint
Dewclaw → Accessory claw of the ruminant foot that projects caudally from the fetlock.
Heart Girth → Circumference of the chest just caudal to the shoulders and cranial to the back.