5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Coffin Joint
- a Region around the large joint between the humerus and scapula.
- b Nipple of mammary gland.
- c Part of the foreleg supported by the radius and ulna, between the elbow and knee.
- d Distal interphalangeal joint ( joint between the short pastern and coffin boner [phalanges II and III, respectively]) in ungulates.
- e Mass of connective tissue, muscle, and fat covering the cranioventral part of the ruminant chest between the forelegs.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Dorsal margin of the neck.
- Accessory claw of the ruminant foot that projects caudally from the fetlock.
- Side of the body between the ribs and ilium.
- Mammary gland.
- Lumbar region of the back, between the thorax and pelvis.
5 True/False Questions
Forehead → Part of the foreleg supported by the radius and ulna, between the elbow and knee.
Hoof wall → Hard covering of the digit in ungulates.
Pedal → Pertaining to the foot.
Heart Girth → Circumference of the chest just caudal to the shoulders and cranial to the back.
Dock → Solid part of the tail.