5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Paralumbar fossa
- Hoof wall
- a Dorsal margin of the neck.
- b Nipple of mammary gland.
- c Mass of connective tissue, muscle, and fat covering the cranioventral part of the ruminant chest between the forelegs.
- d Hollow area of the flank whose boundaries are the transverse processes of the lumbar vertebrae (dorsally), the last rib (cranially), and the thigh muscles (caudally).
- e Hard; horny outer layer of the covering of the digit in ungulates.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Side of the body between the ribs and ilium.
- Femorotibial and femoropatellar joint in quadrupeds.
- Cranial end of the hoof.
- Mammary gland.
- Base of the tail where it connects to the body.
5 True/False questions
Rump → Palmar or plantar surface of the hoof; bottom of hoof.
Pedal → Caudal region of the hoof that has an area of soft tissue called the bulb.
Loin → Lumbar region of the back, between the thorax and pelvis.
Heel → Hard covering of the digit in ungulates.
Coffin Joint → Femorotibial and femoropatellar joint in quadrupeds.