5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cannon bone (shin bone)
- Tail Head
- Hoof wall
- a Base of the tail where it connects to the body.
- b Hard covering of the digit in ungulates.
- c Third and fourth metacarpal (metatarsal) of the ruminant
- d Hard; horny outer layer of the covering of the digit in ungulates.
- e Carpus in ungulates.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Proximal interphalangeal joint (joint between the long and short pastern bones [phalanges I and II, respectively]) in ungulates.
- Forelimb joint formed by distal humerus, proximal radius, and proximal ulna.
- Cranial end of the hoof.
- Part of the foreleg supported by the radius and ulna, between the elbow and knee.
- Metacarpophalangeal and metatarsophalangeal joint (joint between the cannon bone and the long pastern bone [phalanx I]) in ungulates.
5 True/False questions
Heart Girth → Nipple of mammary gland.
Dock → Solid part of the tail.
Dewclaw → Forelimb joint formed by distal humerus, proximal radius, and proximal ulna.
Heel → Caudal region of the hoof that has an area of soft tissue called the bulb.
Poll → Top of the head; occiput; nuchal crest.