5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Pastern Joint
- a Nipple of mammary gland.
- b Proximal interphalangeal joint (joint between the long and short pastern bones [phalanges I and II, respectively]) in ungulates.
- c Side of the body between the ribs and ilium.
- d Carpus in ungulates.
- e Caudal region of the hoof that has an area of soft tissue called the bulb.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Hollow area of the flank whose boundaries are the transverse processes of the lumbar vertebrae (dorsally), the last rib (cranially), and the thigh muscles (caudally).
- Sacral to tailhead region of the back.
- Hard; horny outer layer of the covering of the digit in ungulates.
- Cranial end of the hoof.
- Accessory claw of the ruminant foot that projects caudally from the fetlock.
5 True/False questions
Shoulder → Region around the large joint between the humerus and scapula.
Dock → Solid part of the tail.
Udder → Pertaining to the foot.
Stifle joint → Femorotibial and femoropatellar joint in quadrupeds.
Tail Head → Region of the head between the eyes and ears.