5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Caudal region of the hoof that has an area of soft tissue called the bulb.
- b Pertaining to the foot.
- c Palmar or plantar surface of the hoof; bottom of hoof.
- d Lumbar region of the back, between the thorax and pelvis.
- e Hard covering of the digit in ungulates.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Dorsal margin of the neck.
- Forelimb joint formed by distal humerus, proximal radius, and proximal ulna.
- Solid part of the tail.
- Two nostrils (including the skin and fascia) and the muscles of the upper and lower lip.
- Base of the tail where it connects to the body.
5 True/False Questions
Teat → Dorsal margin of the neck.
Flank → Forelimb joint formed by distal humerus, proximal radius, and proximal ulna.
Hock → Solid part of the tail.
Forearm → Region of the head between the eyes and ears.
Cannon bone (shin bone) → Distal interphalangeal joint ( joint between the short pastern and coffin boner [phalanges II and III, respectively]) in ungulates.