5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Mammary gland.
- b Cranial end of the hoof.
- c Dorsal margin of the neck.
- d Caudal region of the hoof that has an area of soft tissue called the bulb.
- e Sacral to tailhead region of the back.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Proximal interphalangeal joint (joint between the long and short pastern bones [phalanges I and II, respectively]) in ungulates.
- Part of the foreleg supported by the radius and ulna, between the elbow and knee.
- Forelimb joint formed by distal humerus, proximal radius, and proximal ulna.
- Hard; horny outer layer of the covering of the digit in ungulates.
- Side of the body between the ribs and ilium.
5 True/False Questions
Forehead → Region of the head between the eyes and ears.
Pedal → Top of the head; occiput; nuchal crest.
Coffin Joint → Femorotibial and femoropatellar joint in quadrupeds.
Knee → Cranial end of the hoof.
Dewclaw → Nipple of mammary gland.