5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Stifle joint
- Coffin Joint
- a Carpus in ungulates.
- b Femorotibial and femoropatellar joint in quadrupeds.
- c Caudal region of the hoof that has an area of soft tissue called the bulb.
- d Part of the foreleg supported by the radius and ulna, between the elbow and knee.
- e Distal interphalangeal joint ( joint between the short pastern and coffin boner [phalanges II and III, respectively]) in ungulates.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Dorsal margin of the neck.
- Two nostrils (including the skin and fascia) and the muscles of the upper and lower lip.
- Circumference of the chest just caudal to the shoulders and cranial to the back.
- Pertaining to the foot.
- Hard; horny outer layer of the covering of the digit in ungulates.
5 True/False questions
Fetlock Joint → Femorotibial and femoropatellar joint in quadrupeds.
Tail Head → Base of the tail where it connects to the body.
Forehead → Region of the head between the eyes and ears.
Dewclaw → Caudal region of the hoof that has an area of soft tissue called the bulb.
Shoulder → Region around the large joint between the humerus and scapula.