5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Fetlock Joint
- Cannon bone (shin bone)
- a Region of the head between the eyes and ears.
- b Metacarpophalangeal and metatarsophalangeal joint (joint between the cannon bone and the long pastern bone [phalanx I]) in ungulates.
- c Forelimb joint formed by distal humerus, proximal radius, and proximal ulna.
- d Region around the large joint between the humerus and scapula.
- e Third and fourth metacarpal (metatarsal) of the ruminant
5 Multiple choice questions
- Solid part of the tail.
- Distal interphalangeal joint ( joint between the short pastern and coffin boner [phalanges II and III, respectively]) in ungulates.
- Hollow area of the flank whose boundaries are the transverse processes of the lumbar vertebrae (dorsally), the last rib (cranially), and the thigh muscles (caudally).
- Mass of connective tissue, muscle, and fat covering the cranioventral part of the ruminant chest between the forelegs.
- Femorotibial and femoropatellar joint in quadrupeds.
5 True/False questions
Hoof → Hard covering of the digit in ungulates.
Hoof wall → Hard covering of the digit in ungulates.
Pastern Joint → Proximal interphalangeal joint (joint between the long and short pastern bones [phalanges I and II, respectively]) in ungulates.
Hock → Tarsal joint
Rump → Cranial end of the hoof.