5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Cranial end of the hoof.
- b Nipple of mammary gland.
- c Palmar or plantar surface of the hoof; bottom of hoof.
- d Part of the foreleg supported by the radius and ulna, between the elbow and knee.
- e Carpus in ungulates.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Mass of connective tissue, muscle, and fat covering the cranioventral part of the ruminant chest between the forelegs.
- Hollow area of the flank whose boundaries are the transverse processes of the lumbar vertebrae (dorsally), the last rib (cranially), and the thigh muscles (caudally).
- Side of the body between the ribs and ilium.
- Mammary gland.
- Forelimb joint formed by distal humerus, proximal radius, and proximal ulna.
5 True/False Questions
Pastern Joint → Femorotibial and femoropatellar joint in quadrupeds.
Heel → Pertaining to the foot.
Poll → Palmar or plantar surface of the hoof; bottom of hoof.
Coffin Joint → Femorotibial and femoropatellar joint in quadrupeds.
Rump → Sacral to tailhead region of the back.