5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Heart Girth
- Cannon bone (shin bone)
- a Circumference of the chest just caudal to the shoulders and cranial to the back.
- b Third and fourth metacarpal (metatarsal) of the ruminant
- c Tarsal joint
- d Region of the head between the eyes and ears.
- e Palmar or plantar surface of the hoof; bottom of hoof.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Two nostrils (including the skin and fascia) and the muscles of the upper and lower lip.
- Base of the tail where it connects to the body.
- Mass of connective tissue, muscle, and fat covering the cranioventral part of the ruminant chest between the forelegs.
- Solid part of the tail.
- Hollow area of the flank whose boundaries are the transverse processes of the lumbar vertebrae (dorsally), the last rib (cranially), and the thigh muscles (caudally).
5 True/False questions
Poll → Top of the head; occiput; nuchal crest.
Knee → Caudal region of the hoof that has an area of soft tissue called the bulb.
Hoof → Tarsal joint
Rump → Sacral to tailhead region of the back.
Fetlock Joint → Femorotibial and femoropatellar joint in quadrupeds.