5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Accessory claw of the ruminant foot that projects caudally from the fetlock.
- b Caudal region of the hoof that has an area of soft tissue called the bulb.
- c Tarsal joint
- d Part of the foreleg supported by the radius and ulna, between the elbow and knee.
- e Pertaining to the foot.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Lumbar region of the back, between the thorax and pelvis.
- Distal interphalangeal joint ( joint between the short pastern and coffin boner [phalanges II and III, respectively]) in ungulates.
- Proximal interphalangeal joint (joint between the long and short pastern bones [phalanges I and II, respectively]) in ungulates.
- Mammary gland.
- Femorotibial and femoropatellar joint in quadrupeds.
5 True/False Questions
Teat → Nipple of mammary gland.
Muzzle → Palmar or plantar surface of the hoof; bottom of hoof.
Heart Girth → Nipple of mammary gland.
Shoulder → Palmar or plantar surface of the hoof; bottom of hoof.
Brisket → Mass of connective tissue, muscle, and fat covering the cranioventral part of the ruminant chest between the forelegs.