5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Cannon bone (shin bone)
- Heart Girth
- Stifle joint
- a Femorotibial and femoropatellar joint in quadrupeds.
- b Third and fourth metacarpal (metatarsal) of the ruminant
- c Accessory claw of the ruminant foot that projects caudally from the fetlock.
- d Circumference of the chest just caudal to the shoulders and cranial to the back.
- e Dorsal margin of the neck.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Mass of connective tissue, muscle, and fat covering the cranioventral part of the ruminant chest between the forelegs.
- Hard; horny outer layer of the covering of the digit in ungulates.
- Lumbar region of the back, between the thorax and pelvis.
- Two nostrils (including the skin and fascia) and the muscles of the upper and lower lip.
- Base of the tail where it connects to the body.
5 True/False Questions
Toe → Palmar or plantar surface of the hoof; bottom of hoof.
Paralumbar fossa → Proximal interphalangeal joint (joint between the long and short pastern bones [phalanges I and II, respectively]) in ungulates.
Poll → Palmar or plantar surface of the hoof; bottom of hoof.
Forehead → Region of the head between the eyes and ears.
Knee → Caudal region of the hoof that has an area of soft tissue called the bulb.