5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Tail Head
- a Base of the tail where it connects to the body.
- b Caudal region of the hoof that has an area of soft tissue called the bulb.
- c Solid part of the tail.
- d Tarsal joint
- e Pertaining to the foot.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Side of the body between the ribs and ilium.
- Metacarpophalangeal and metatarsophalangeal joint (joint between the cannon bone and the long pastern bone [phalanx I]) in ungulates.
- Nipple of mammary gland.
- Accessory claw of the ruminant foot that projects caudally from the fetlock.
- Carpus in ungulates.
5 True/False questions
Paralumbar fossa → Hollow area of the flank whose boundaries are the transverse processes of the lumbar vertebrae (dorsally), the last rib (cranially), and the thigh muscles (caudally).
Stifle joint → Femorotibial and femoropatellar joint in quadrupeds.
Udder → Palmar or plantar surface of the hoof; bottom of hoof.
Heart Girth → Circumference of the chest just caudal to the shoulders and cranial to the back.
Toe → Palmar or plantar surface of the hoof; bottom of hoof.