5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Cannon bone (shin bone)
- a Cranial end of the hoof.
- b Dorsal margin of the neck.
- c Accessory claw of the ruminant foot that projects caudally from the fetlock.
- d Third and fourth metacarpal (metatarsal) of the ruminant
- e Carpus in ungulates.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Side of the body between the ribs and ilium.
- Metacarpophalangeal and metatarsophalangeal joint (joint between the cannon bone and the long pastern bone [phalanx I]) in ungulates.
- Region of the head between the eyes and ears.
- Mammary gland.
- Part of the foreleg supported by the radius and ulna, between the elbow and knee.
5 True/False Questions
Pastern Joint → Distal interphalangeal joint ( joint between the short pastern and coffin boner [phalanges II and III, respectively]) in ungulates.
Hock → Solid part of the tail.
Brisket → Dorsal margin of the neck.
Heart Girth → Nipple of mammary gland.
Sole → Top of the head; occiput; nuchal crest.