5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Mass of connective tissue, muscle, and fat covering the cranioventral part of the ruminant chest between the forelegs.
- b Dorsal margin of the neck.
- c Cranial end of the hoof.
- d Mammary gland.
- e Forelimb joint formed by distal humerus, proximal radius, and proximal ulna.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Region of the head between the eyes and ears.
- Carpus in ungulates.
- Distal interphalangeal joint ( joint between the short pastern and coffin boner [phalanges II and III, respectively]) in ungulates.
- Region around the large joint between the humerus and scapula.
- Part of the foreleg supported by the radius and ulna, between the elbow and knee.
5 True/False Questions
Heart Girth → Circumference of the chest just caudal to the shoulders and cranial to the back.
Stifle joint → Femorotibial and femoropatellar joint in quadrupeds.
Cannon bone (shin bone) → Third and fourth metacarpal (metatarsal) of the ruminant
Fetlock Joint → Femorotibial and femoropatellar joint in quadrupeds.
Rump → Tarsal joint