5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Stifle joint
- a Nipple of mammary gland.
- b Hard covering of the digit in ungulates.
- c Region around the large joint between the humerus and scapula.
- d Femorotibial and femoropatellar joint in quadrupeds.
- e Pertaining to the foot.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Part of the foreleg supported by the radius and ulna, between the elbow and knee.
- Carpus in ungulates.
- Solid part of the tail.
- Dorsal margin of the neck.
- Accessory claw of the ruminant foot that projects caudally from the fetlock.
5 True/False Questions
Poll → Top of the head; occiput; nuchal crest.
Elbow → Lumbar region of the back, between the thorax and pelvis.
Hoof wall → Hard covering of the digit in ungulates.
Brisket → Dorsal margin of the neck.
Heel → Tarsal joint