← Geography Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- water cycle
- Sacred Space
- a an enclosed territory that is culturally distinct from the foreign territory that surrounds it
- b name given to the regular movement of the Earth's water
- c Places sacred to certain groups
- d a political unit made up of a city and its surrounding lands - often associated with ancient Greece (Athens, Sparta)
- e An area distinguished by a unique combination of trends or features.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A relatively narrow waterway joining two larger bodies of water.
- A state that encompasses a very small land area
- a trip around the sun (365 Days)
- The theory that the physical environment may set limits on human actions, but people have the ability to adjust to the physical environment and choose a course of action from many alternatives.
- A large city and the surrounding towns
5 True/False Questions
Human-Environment Interaction → The process of population movement from within towns and cities to the rural-urban fringe.
Sovereignty → when a group has supreme authority and absolute power within its own territory
Key → part of a map that lists and explains the symbols, colors, and lines used in the map
Transferanility → The price it takes to transfer an item
Migration → Form of relocation diffusion involving permanent move to a new location