5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Ethnic Homeland
- a geographic theme that examines areas that share common characteristics
- b A natural stream of water descending from a steep height.
- c popular Chinese philosophical system based in teachings of Lao-tzu but characterized by a pantheism of many gods and the practices of alchemy and divination and magic
- d the monotheistic religion of Muslims founded in Arabia in the 7th century and based on the teachings of Muhammad as laid down in the Koran
- e a sizable are inhabited by an ethnic minority that exhibits a strong sense of attatchment to the region and often exercises some measure of political and social control over it
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- An area in which everyone shares in one or more distinctive characteristics.
- Forces that divide
- the side of the mountain facing the wind
- The reduction in the time it takes to diffuse something to a distant place, as a result of improved communications and transportation systems.
- study of individual consumers and buisinesses
5 True/False Questions
Remote sensing → The acquisition of data about Earth's surface from a satellite orbiting the planet or other long-distance methods.
Prime Meridian → a trip around the sun (365 Days)
Hierarchical Diffusion → The spread of a feature or trend from one key person or node of authority or power to other persons or places
Longitude → The physical character of a place.
Section → pertaining to or involving or having the nature of space