5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Gravity Model
- a `A stream of water of considerable volume.
- b The portion of the Earth's surface occupied by permanent human settlement
- c A model that holds that the potential use of a service at a particular location is directly related to the number of people in a location and inversely related to the distance people must travel to reach the service
- d How does Russia rank in size among the world's countries?
- e either of the two times a year when the sun is at its greatest distance from the celestial equator: about June 21, when the sun reaches its northernmost point on the celestial sphere, or about December 22, when it reaches its southernmost point.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Literal interpretation and strict adherence to basic principles of a religion
- the connection the people of the same culture feel with one another
- The spread of a feature or trend from one key person or node of authority or power to other persons or places
- The section of Scotland between Glasgow and Edinburgh, so called because it has so many high-tech companies which use silicon chips.
- practice of believing in more then one god
5 True/False questions
Capital → wealth in the form of money or property owned by a person or business and human resources of economic value
Natural Increase Rate → The percentage growth of a population in a year, computed as a crude birth rate minus the crude death rate.
Compass Rose → a social structure in which classes are determined by heredity
Macroeconomics → study of the economy as a whole
Absolute Location → the exact position of a place on earth's surface