5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Capital-Intensive agriculture
- Sector Model
- a A model of the internal structure of cities in which social groups are arranged around a series of sectors, or wedges, radiating out from the central business district (CBD).
- b agriculture that uses mechanical equipment and is focused on large yields
- c an enclosed territory that is culturally distinct from the foreign territory that surrounds it
- d A government in which citizens elect representatives to rule in their name. Also a government of non-heriditary leaders.
- e a part of one state that is seperated from the states by territory of another state
5 Multiple choice questions
- most abundant element in earth's atmosphere
- A pointed piece of land jetting into the sea from the coastline of a continent or large island.
- The total number of people divided by the total land area
- weather is driven by this
- How does Russia rank in size among the world's countries?
5 True/False questions
Lagoon → An elongated lowland between mountain ranges or hills; often has a river or stream running along the bottom.
Judaism → In reference to migration, laws that place maximum limits on the number of people who can immigrate to a country each year
Oasis → area of lush vegitation found in desert areas
More Developed Countries (MDC) → a country that has progressed relatively far along a continuum of development
Growth Rate → difference between birthrate and deathrate