← Geography Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Satellite nations
- Heat from the sun
- Agricultural Density
- a The ratio of the number of farmers to the total amount of land suitable for agriculture.
- b weather is driven by this
- c the act of coming together again
- d Nations dominated by another country (as the Soviet Union dominated eastern Europe in post WW II
- e The process of spread of a feature or trend from one place to another over time
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The reduction in time it takes to diffuse something to a distant place, as a result of improved communications and transportation systems
- A deep valley with high, steep walls.
- The numbering system used to indicate the location of meridians drawn on a globe and measuring distance east and west of the prime meridian (0°).
- What two countries are separated by the Pyrenees?
- the study of the effects of economic geography on the powers of the state
5 True/False Questions
Folk Culture → The body of customary beliefs, social forms, and material traits that together constitute a group of people's distinct traditions
Projection Scale → a state that completely surrounds another one
Remote sensing → The acquisition of data about Earth's surface from a satellite orbiting the planet or other long-distance methods.
mountains, highlands, valleys → What lies under Antarctica's huge ice cap?
desert → The word Sahara means _____.