5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Metropolitan area
- Cultural Landscape
- Adam Smith
- Energy Resources
- a wrote "The Wealth of Nations"
- b a landscape that has been changed by human beings and that reflects their culture
- c cities of at least 50,000 or more and their surrounding urban areas
- d The numbering system used to indicate the location of parallels drawn on a globe and measuring distance north and south of the equator (0°).
- e Natural resources that can be converted into energy
5 Multiple choice questions
- Zero degrees longitude
- An east-west line designated under the Land Ordinance of 1785 to facilitate the surveying and numbering of townships in the United States.
- An artificial waterway used for irrigation or travel
- a social structure in which classes are determined by heredity
- A government in which citizens elect representatives to rule in their name. Also a government of non-heriditary leaders.
5 True/False questions
Deindustrialization → The arrangement of something across Earth's surface
Economy → the system that results from choices we make as consumers, workers, buisiness owners or managers, and government officials
Sovereignty → when a group has supreme authority and absolute power within its own territory
International Date Line → The spread of a feature or trend through bodily movement of people from one place to another
Material Culture → A natural stream of water descending from a steep height.