5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Gnomic Projection
- Nonmaterial culture
- Plate Tectonics
- Remote sensing
- a The acquisition of data about Earth's surface from a satellite orbiting the planet or other long-distance methods.
- b reason that best explains why the supercontinent broke apart
- c displays all great circles as straight lines
- d One of the principal land masses of the earth, usually regarded as including Africa, Antarctica, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America, and South America.
- e ideas, knowledge and beliefs that influence people's behavior
5 Multiple choice questions
- rain containing acids that form in the atmosphere when industrial gas emissions (especially sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxides) combine with water
- A relatively narrow waterway joining two larger bodies of water.
- discrimination against Jewish people
- A population pyramid typical of countries with low fertility and low mortality
- The Quran contains revelations made to the prophet _______.
5 True/False questions
Panhandle → a specific point on Earth distinguished by a particular character
Physical Boundary → a group of related languages spoken in Asia and southeastern Europe
Emigrate → movement of poeple from one place to another
Adaptive Strategies → The meridian, designated at 0° longitude, which passes through the Royal Observatory at Greenwich, England.
Distance Decay → A regional variety of a language distinguished by vocabulary, spelling, and pronunciation