5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sharia Law
- Mixed forests
- a most abundant element in earth's atmosphere
- b A very large, flat area of land that usually is higher than the land around it, with at least one steep slope.
- c the code of law derived from the Koran and from the teachings and example of Mohammed
- d forests in the Marine West Coast that have both coniferous and deciduous trees
- e a small group of indispensable persons or things
5 Multiple choice questions
- a social distinction based on culturally conceived and learned ideas about appropriate appearance, behavior, and mental or emotional characteristics for males and females
- An artificial waterway used for irrigation or travel
- An area organized around a node or focal point.
- The right or privilege of voting.
- either of the two times a year when the sun is at its greatest distance from the celestial equator: about June 21, when the sun reaches its northernmost point on the celestial sphere, or about December 22, when it reaches its southernmost point.
5 True/False questions
More Developed Countries (MDC) → Created by UN and measures development in human welfare
Less Developed Countries (LDC) → The reduction in the time it takes to diffuse something to a distant place, as a result of improved communications and transportation systems.
Squatter Settlement → An area within a city in a less developed country in which people illegally establish residences on land they do not own or rent and erect homemade structures.
Ancient Greece → Classical example of a direct democracy
Panhandle → A narrow projection of a larger territory, as in Florida, Texas, and Oklahoma.