5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- b Groups of cells that look alike and perform similar functions.
- d Tissue that helps you respond to stimuli and coordinates body activities.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Tissue that covers and protects both the internal and external surfaces of the body.
- Tissue that provides movement.
- Groups of tissues that work together.
5 True/False questions
Hinge Joint →
Homeostasis → Process to keep an organism's internal environment stable.
Immovable Joint →
Compact Bone →
Gliding Joint →