5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Hinge Joint
- Compound Fracture
- a Tissue that supports, joins, and binds tissues together.
- c Process to keep an organism's internal environment stable.
- e Groups of tissues that work together.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Tissue that provides movement.
- Groups of cells that look alike and perform similar functions.
- Tissue that covers and protects both the internal and external surfaces of the body.
5 True/False questions
System → Organs that work together to perform a specific function.
Compact Bone →
Immovable Joint →
Gliding Joint →
Ligament → Groups of tissues that work together.