5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Pivot Joint
- Compact Bone
- a Process to keep an organism's internal environment stable.
- b Tissue that provides movement.
- c Tissue that helps you respond to stimuli and coordinates body activities.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Tissue that covers and protects both the internal and external surfaces of the body.
- Groups of tissues that work together.
5 True/False questions
Tissues → Organs that work together to perform a specific function.
System → Tissue that helps you respond to stimuli and coordinates body activities.
Ball and Socket Joint →
Gliding Joint →
Marrow → Reaction of the body and mind to threatening, challenging, or disturbing events.