5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Reaction of the body and mind to threatening, challenging, or disturbing events.
- c Tissue that covers and protects both the internal and external surfaces of the body.
- d Process to keep an organism's internal environment stable.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Groups of cells that look alike and perform similar functions.
- Organs that work together to perform a specific function.
5 True/False questions
Pivot Joint →
Compound Fracture →
Connective → Tissue that supports, joins, and binds tissues together.
Nerve → Organs that work together to perform a specific function.