5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Gliding Joint
- a Process to keep an organism's internal environment stable.
- c Tissue that covers and protects both the internal and external surfaces of the body.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Reaction of the body and mind to threatening, challenging, or disturbing events.
- Tissue that helps you respond to stimuli and coordinates body activities.
- Tissue that provides movement.
- Groups of tissues that work together.
5 True/False questions
Ball and Socket Joint →
Tissues → Organs that work together to perform a specific function.
Spongy Bone →
Hinge Joint →
Compact Bone → Tissue that supports, joins, and binds tissues together.