5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Immovable Joint
- a Process to keep an organism's internal environment stable.
- b Tissue that covers and protects both the internal and external surfaces of the body.
- d Reaction of the body and mind to threatening, challenging, or disturbing events.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Groups of tissues that work together.
- Groups of cells that look alike and perform similar functions.
- Tissue that supports, joins, and binds tissues together.
5 True/False Questions
Hinge Joint →
System → Organs that work together to perform a specific function.
Gliding Joint →
Simple Fracture →
Muscle → Tissue that helps you respond to stimuli and coordinates body activities.