5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Hinge Joint
- Immovable Joint
- c Organs that work together to perform a specific function.
- d Tissue that supports, joins, and binds tissues together.
- e Reaction of the body and mind to threatening, challenging, or disturbing events.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Tissue that provides movement.
- Tissue that covers and protects both the internal and external surfaces of the body.
5 True/False questions
Simple Fracture →
Ligament → Groups of tissues that work together.
Compact Bone →
Tissues → Groups of cells that look alike and perform similar functions.
Spongy Bone →