5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Permanent teeth
- normally closed, equalizes pressure during swallowing.
links middle ear to pharynx.
- a ridge along the middle of auricle
- b little bump over the anterior side of external acoustic meatus
- c Outer rim of auricle
- d 8 per quadrant:
2 insisors, 1 canine, 2 premolar, 3 molar
- e Auditory tube (aka Eustachian tube or
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- membrane-walled ducts and sacs lining the bony labyrinth.
Three main parts: 1) cochlear duct, 2) utricle & saccule, 3) semicircular canals
- Bipolar neuron:
axons to nasal mucosa
soma (cell body) found in olfactory bulb
olfactory track -> medial temporal lobe
- both flow to the superficial cervical nodes, located along the EJV (Superficial to the SCM).
From superficial cervical nodes -> deep
- Middle meatus
- endolymph fluid
5 True/False Questions
Sensory component of Gag Reflex → CN 9
result of trauma, which tears fibers in cribiform plate → superior meatus
Utricle and Saccule → Parts of the membranous labyrinth, within the vestibule
palatoglossal arch → more anterior in mouth
*Marks the boundary between mouth/pharynx
Posterior ethmoid air cell drainage → Middle meatus