5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What caused the great dying
- what is a monophyletic group?
- what was thought to hold hereditary material befor DNA discovered?
- What is the cause of Turner syndrome
- fundamental niche
- a sudden spike of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere
- b The full potential range of the physical, chemical, and biological factors a species can use if there is no competition from other species.
- c proteins
- d included only the descendants from an ancestral species in which a unique feature first evolved
- e a girl is given only one x chromosome
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- when descendants of a stem cell, used for therapeutic cloning go on to differentiate into cell types of specific organs and tissues
- hardy-weing formula
- haploid number
- highly organized nucleus bounded by a nuclear membrane, characteristic of higher organisms
5 True/False Questions
what does adenine pair with in DNA to RNA transfer? → uracil
molecular clock → calibrated by the determination of the number of differences in DNA base sequences or Amino Acid sequences between species being plotted against a series of branch points
autotroph → An organism that makes its own food
disruptive selection → evolution on the smallest scale—a generation-to-generation change in the frequencies of alleles within a population
plankton → the aggregate of small plant and animal organisms that float or drift in great numbers in fresh or salt water