5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- fundamental niche
- realized niche
- where is eukaryotic dna enclosed?
- piece of dna on a chromosome
- a The full potential range of the physical, chemical, and biological factors a species can use if there is no competition from other species.
- b gene
- c the range of resources and conditions a species actually uses or can tolerate at optimal efficiency; smaller than fundamental niche
- d organism that obtains energy from the foods it consumes; also called a consumer
- e Nucleus
5 Multiple choice questions
- diploid cells, diploid cells
- includes metabolic activities that help the body function in the environment
- change from the body form of a common ancestor
- Maurice Wilkins
5 True/False questions
disruptive selection → The process by which a new species evolves from a prior species, the most basic process in macroevolution.
hydrolysis → split molecules at specific groups, then attach one -OH group with an H atom at the exposed sites
what are the only groups of prokaryotic cells? → cladograms
cladogenesis → the aggregate of small plant and animal organisms that float or drift in great numbers in fresh or salt water
speciation → The process by which a new species evolves from a prior species, the most basic process in macroevolution.