5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what is the endocytic pathway?
- anaerobic respiration
- What is somatic cell nuclear transfer?
- what are thymine and cytosine?
- what was thought to hold hereditary material befor DNA discovered?
- a pyrimidines
- b cells absorb molecules by engulfing them
- c proteins
- d when descendants of a stem cell, used for therapeutic cloning go on to differentiate into cell types of specific organs and tissues
- e Respiration that does not require oxygen
5 Multiple choice questions
- individual subunits of a larger molecule
- sudden spike of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere
- directional selection
5 True/False questions
what are the only groups of prokaryotic cells? → cladograms
What are molecules assmebled from? → cellular pools of sugars, fatty acids, amino acids, and nucleotides
the individual at both ends of a population are selected against → Stabilizing selection
what is a monophyletic group? → three gases that consist only of carbon and hydrogen (methane, ethane, and ethylene)
disruptive selection → natural selection that favors individuals with either extreme of a trait