5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- analogous structures
- what does adenine pair with in DNA to RNA transfer?
- what gene is associated specifically with males?
- disruptive selection
- a serve the same function, but are not from the same "stem" body part
- b uracil
- c natural selection that favors individuals with either extreme of a trait
- d sry
- e Evolutionary change on a grand scale, encompassing the origin of new taxonomic groups, evolutionary trends, adaptive radiation, and mass extinction.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the structure and dimensions of DNA
- The process by which a new species evolves from a prior species, the most basic process in macroevolution.
- breeding technique that involves crossing dissimilar individuals to bring together the traits of both organisms
- the scientific study of evolutionary relationships
5 True/False Questions
where is prokaryotic DNA concentrated? → nucleoid
sedimentary cycles combined with the hydologic cycle move what? → move most mineral through terrestrial and aquatic ecosystems
the individual at both ends of a population are selected against → cladograms
biological species concept → a species is one or more group of individual that interbreed, produce fertile offspring, and are reproductively isolated from other such groups
fundamental niche → The full potential range of the physical, chemical, and biological factors a species can use if there is no competition from other species.