5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- piece of dna on a chromosome
- what does adenine pair with in DNA to RNA transfer?
- aerobic respiration
- In what type of species is gene swapping rampant?
- what are thymine and cytosine?
- a gene
- b prokaryotic species
- c pyrimidines
- d Cellular respiration that uses oxygen, sequentially releasing energy and storing it in ATP
- e uracil
5 Multiple choice questions
- diploid cells, haploid cells
- Any factor that acts to reduce or block the flow of genes between two populations
- cellular pools of sugars, fatty acids, amino acids, and nucleotides
- highly organized nucleus bounded by a nuclear membrane, characteristic of higher organisms
5 True/False questions
organelles → small sacs bounded to membranes that divide the interior of eukaryotic cells into functional compartments
homeotic gene → Process by which organisms maintain a relatively stable internal environment
What is the inside of DNa consist of? → nucleotides
what are adenine and guanine? → purines
microevolution → evolution on the smallest scale—a generation-to-generation change in the frequencies of alleles within a population