← CCDS Africa Test Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- the UN
- cultural diversity
- a a wide variety of cultures
- b moving to cities
- c where monks train/study
- d expanded semi-desert, south edge of the Sahara
- e who is helping with education and irrigation?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- group of families from common ancestor
- a family relationship
- idea introduced by europeans
- which country was never colonized?
- killing grass by pulling up by the roots; contributes to increased desertification
5 True/False Questions
overgrazing & drought → 2 causes of desertification
griot → old Ethiopian language no longer spoken
nuclear family → parents/kids/other relatives
matrilineal → traces heritage through female lineage
Tombouctou → which city in Mali is a former important crossroad for trade?