5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- nuclear family
- land ownership
- a killing grass by pulling up by the roots; contributes to increased desertification
- b parents/kids only
- c which country broke away from ethiopia in a 30-year civil war?
- d when fertile land turns to desert
- e idea introduced by europeans
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- what fraction of Mali is desert
- storyteller, historian for a village or clan
- old Ethiopian language no longer spoken
- where monks train/study
- Nomadic Tuareg life is changing due to lack of _________.
5 True/False Questions
extended family → parents/kids/other relatives
overgrazing & drought → 2 causes of desertification
Ethiopia → which country was never colonized?
kinship → a family relationship
urbanization → broken up, given back to natives