5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- extended family
- a old Ethiopian language no longer spoken
- b parents/kids/other relatives
- c storyteller, historian for a village or clan
- d which country was never colonized?
- e a family relationship
5 Multiple choice questions
- moving to cities
- who is helping with education and irrigation?
- culture from ancestors
- group of families from common ancestor
- parents/kids only
5 True/False questions
1/3 → old Ethiopian language no longer spoken
Sahel → which language and/or ethnicity is an Arab/African mix
Swahili → expanded semi-desert, south edge of the Sahara
monastery → Nomadic Tuareg life is changing due to lack of _________.
cultural diversity → idea introduced by europeans