5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- the UN
- a which city in Mali is a former important crossroad for trade?
- b storyteller, historian for a village or clan
- c what fraction of Mali is desert
- d culture from ancestors
- e who is helping with education and irrigation?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 2 causes of desertification
- parents/kids/other relatives
- expanded semi-desert, south edge of the Sahara
- Nomadic Tuareg life is changing due to lack of _________.
- a family relationship
5 True/False Questions
plantations → moving to cities
nuclear family → parents/kids/other relatives
lineage → culture from ancestors
monastery → where monks train/study
Swahili → which language and/or ethnicity is an Arab/African mix