← CCDS Africa Test Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- overgrazing & drought
- a which country was never colonized?
- b 2 causes of desertification
- c expanded semi-desert, south edge of the Sahara
- d where monks train/study
- e old Ethiopian language no longer spoken
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- who is helping with education and irrigation?
- Nomadic Tuareg life is changing due to lack of _________.
- what fraction of Mali is desert
- culture from ancestors
- broken up, given back to natives
5 True/False Questions
extended family → parents/kids/other relatives
griot → storyteller, historian for a village or clan
clan → what fraction of Mali is desert
cultural diversity → a wide variety of cultures
urbanization → moving to cities