5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- chyme is liquefied food found in the stomach.
- Chemical Digestion
- fat droplet surrounded by bile salts
- Which step of deglutition is under voluntary control?
- a alternating waves of contraction
- b micelles
- c enzymes break down food materials into their building blocks carbohydrates broken into simple sugars
protein broken into amino acids
fats broken into fatty acids
- d true
- e oral
5 Multiple choice questions
- common bile duct.
- Pyloric sphincter
5 True/False questions
The process of fat emulsficication consists of: → breaking down fats into small droplets
Defecation → elimination of digestible substances as feces,
Segmentation → elimination of digestible substances as feces,
Salivary glands → alternating waves of contraction
the lesser omentum attaches the : → liver