5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- the process of swallowing is known as:
- the volumes of stomach and duodenum are approximately equal.
- The process of fat emulsficication consists of:
- Which step of deglutition is under voluntary control?
- a false
- b degultition
- c oral
- d alternating waves of contraction
- e breaking down fats into small droplets
5 Multiple choice questions
- the role is to masticate food, humans have 2 sets of teeth, decidous and adult with 32 teeth ( ages 6-12 years), incisors, canines, premolars, molars
- common bile duct.
5 True/False questions
Alimentary canal consists of: → mouth, phaynx, esophagus, stomach, small intestines, large intestines, anus
protein digestion begins in the: → stomach.
the enzyme pepsin is concerned primarily with the difgestion of which of the following? → lymph in intestinal lacteals
Carbohydrate absorption begins in the mouth via the enzume amylase → true
which blood vessel carries absorbed nutrients from the GI tact to the liver? → portal vein