5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Dopamine is linked to
- Thyroid gland
- Manifest content
- a it's a sleeping disorder, sleep attack, uncontrollable sleepiness
- b controls voluntary movements of skeletal muscles
- c according to Freud, the remembered storyline of a dream
- d This produces hormones that regulate metabolism, body heat, and bone growth.
- e Schizophrenia. Parkinson's diseases.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- sends message without touching
- Arousal and relaxation, sense of well being. Heart disease, cancer
- enables muscle action, learning, and memory.
- Cocaine, Meth, Nicotine, ecstasy, marijuana
- the complex internal communication network of the human body; made up of the central nervous system (CNS) and the peripheral nervous system (PNS)
5 True/False Questions
Ecstasy → Emotional elevation, disinhibition. Dehydration, overheating, depressed mood, impaired cognitive and immune functioning.
Tolerance → Influences movement, leaning, attention, and emotion
psychology dependence → how your mind is accustomed to using the drug.
Synapse → Gap between neurons
Hormones → nerve cells