5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- physiological dependence
- a Study skull to assess your personality type
- b Male and female sex glands
- c carries the message away from the cell body
- d it's a sleeping disorder, sleep attack, uncontrollable sleepiness
- e a condition in which the user has a chemical need for a drug.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Rush of euphoria, relief from pain. Depression, agonizing withdrawal.
- Bumps of your skull. It speculated that bumps on your skull determined your abilities, and personality.
- lack of orexin
- regulates your growth, has many different hormones.
5 True/False Questions
according to freud → Adult dreams can be traced to erotic wishes.
Pituitary glands release hormones that → regulates your growth, has many different hormones.
myelin sheath → insulates the axon from neural activity
Ecstasy → Emotional elevation, disinhibition. Dehydration, overheating, depressed mood, impaired cognitive and immune functioning.
Hormones → are chemicals synthesized by the endocrine glands that are secreted in the bloodstream