5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Dopamine is linked to
- Lack of norepinephrine can cause
- psychology dependence
- a Male and female sex glands
- b depression
- c Rush of euphoria, confidence, energy. Cardiovascular stress, suspiciousness, depressive crash
- d Schizophrenia. Parkinson's diseases.
- e an addiction in which the mind sends the body a message that it needs more of a drug.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Initial high followed by relaxation and disinhibiton
- The gaps between the myelin sheath
- are chemical messages that cross the synaptic cleft between neurons.
- symbolic meaning of a dream
- self-controlling part of the nervous system
5 True/False Questions
Marijuana → Enhanced sensation, relief of pain, distortion of time, relaxation. Impaired learning and memory, increased risk of psychological disorders , lung damage from smoke
myelin sheath → Euphoria, alertness, energy. Irritability, insomnia, hypertension, seizures.
Cell body/Soma → nerve cells
Norepinephrine → Arousal and relaxation, sense of well being. Heart disease, cancer
narcolepsy → are chemicals synthesized by the endocrine glands that are secreted in the bloodstream