5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- latent content
- myelin sheath
- a Latent content: underline meaning of your dream,
- b are chemicals synthesized by the endocrine glands that are secreted in the bloodstream
- c Study skull to assess your personality type
- d a layer of fatty tissue encasing a neuron's axon that speeds transmission
- e lack of orexin
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- alzehmeirs disease
- Adult dreams can be traced to erotic wishes.
- Gap between neurons
- This produces hormones that regulate metabolism, body heat, and bone growth.
- an addiction in which the mind sends the body a message that it needs more of a drug.
5 True/False Questions
Pituitary gland → Pituitary gland is also called the
Cell body/Soma → stimulant and has mild hallucination
master gland → regulates your growth, has many different hormones.
Hormones affect → are chemicals synthesized by the endocrine glands that are secreted in the bloodstream
psychology dependence → the body withdrawals