5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Thyroid glands affect your
- physiological dependence
- a Emotional elevation, disinhibition. Dehydration, overheating, depressed mood, impaired cognitive and immune functioning.
- b Study skull to assess your personality type
- c Rush of euphoria, confidence, energy. Cardiovascular stress, suspiciousness, depressive crash
- d metabolism.
- e a condition in which the user has a chemical need for a drug.
5 Multiple choice questions
- symbolic meaning of a dream
- Adult dreams can be traced to erotic wishes.
- Cocaine, Meth, Nicotine, ecstasy, marijuana
- Male and female sex glands
5 True/False questions
Pituitary glands release hormones that → affect other glands:
Hormones affect → the complex internal communication network of the human body; made up of the central nervous system (CNS) and the peripheral nervous system (PNS)
lack of serotonin can cause → affects mood, hunger, sleep and arousal. depressed.
Marijuana is a → stimulant and has mild hallucination
Dopamine is linked to → the brain and many other tissues of the body