5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- psychology dependence
- Pituitary glands release hormones that
- physiological dependence
- Wodes of ranvier
- a carries the message away from the cell body
- b an addiction in which the mind sends the body a message that it needs more of a drug.
- c affect other glands:
- d a condition in which the user has a chemical need for a drug.
- e The gaps between the myelin sheath
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Emotional elevation, disinhibition. Dehydration, overheating, depressed mood, impaired cognitive and immune functioning.
- the complex internal communication network of the human body; made up of the central nervous system (CNS) and the peripheral nervous system (PNS)
- Alcohol, Heroin, Morphine
- stimulant and has mild hallucination
- the brain and many other tissues of the body
5 True/False Questions
myelin sheath → Pituitary gland is also called the
Meth → controls voluntary movements of skeletal muscles
psychology dependence → how your mind is accustomed to using the drug.
Norepinephrine → helps control alertness and arousal
acetycholine → enables muscle action, learning, and memory.