5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- psychology dependence
- Peripheral nervous system is
- Wodes of ranvier
- latent content
- a symbolic meaning of a dream
- b The gaps between the myelin sheath
- c Rush of euphoria, confidence, energy. Cardiovascular stress, suspiciousness, depressive crash
- d how your mind is accustomed to using the drug.
- e AUTONOMIC controls self-regulated action of internal organs and glands
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- it's a sleeping disorder, sleep attack, uncontrollable sleepiness
- is the factory of the neuron that produces all the protein for the dendrite
- are like branches, and receive the neural impulse, receives the message
- a layer of fatty tissue encasing a neuron's axon that speeds transmission
5 True/False Questions
Ecstasy → Emotional elevation, disinhibition. Dehydration, overheating, depressed mood, impaired cognitive and immune functioning.
Thyroid gland → This produces hormones that regulate metabolism, body heat, and bone growth.
Nicotine → Arousal and relaxation, sense of well being. Heart disease, cancer
Autonomic → Initial high followed by relaxation and disinhibiton
psychology dependence → an addiction in which the mind sends the body a message that it needs more of a drug.