5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Franz Gall
- a calming
- b Bumps of your skull. It speculated that bumps on your skull determined your abilities, and personality.
- c Emotional elevation, disinhibition. Dehydration, overheating, depressed mood, impaired cognitive and immune functioning.
- d Arousal and relaxation, sense of well being. Heart disease, cancer
- e Study skull to assess your personality type
5 Multiple choice questions
- a layer of fatty tissue encasing a neuron's axon that speeds transmission
- enables muscle action, learning, and memory.
- affect other glands:
- symbolic meaning of a dream
5 True/False questions
Hormones → Rush of euphoria, confidence, energy. Cardiovascular stress, suspiciousness, depressive crash
psychology dependence → an addiction in which the mind sends the body a message that it needs more of a drug.
axon → Euphoria, alertness, energy. Irritability, insomnia, hypertension, seizures.
Somatic → controls voluntary movements of skeletal muscles
Synapse → Rush of euphoria, confidence, energy. Cardiovascular stress, suspiciousness, depressive crash