5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- myelin sheath
- latent content
- psychology dependence
- a helps control alertness and arousal
- b nerve cells
- c insulates the axon from neural activity
- d Latent content: underline meaning of your dream,
- e how your mind is accustomed to using the drug.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the complex internal communication network of the human body; made up of the central nervous system (CNS) and the peripheral nervous system (PNS)
- regulates your growth, has many different hormones.
- Pituitary gland is also called the
- Bumps of your skull. It speculated that bumps on your skull determined your abilities, and personality.
5 True/False questions
Physiological dependence → the body withdrawals
psychology dependence → an addiction in which the mind sends the body a message that it needs more of a drug.
Stimulants → controls voluntary movements of skeletal muscles
axon → Euphoria, alertness, energy. Irritability, insomnia, hypertension, seizures.
Ecstasy is a → Rush of euphoria, confidence, energy. Cardiovascular stress, suspiciousness, depressive crash