5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- psychology dependence
- a Gap between neurons
- b are like branches, and receive the neural impulse, receives the message
- c Male and female sex glands
- d an addiction in which the mind sends the body a message that it needs more of a drug.
- e self-controlling part of the nervous system
5 Multiple choice questions
- affects mood, hunger, sleep and arousal. depressed.
- Alcohol, Heroin, Morphine
- Schizophrenia. Parkinson's diseases.
- is the factory of the neuron that produces all the protein for the dendrite
- Arousal and relaxation, sense of well being. Heart disease, cancer
5 True/False questions
Tolerance → occurs when a person's reaction to a drug decreases so they need larger and larger doses to have the same effect
Peripheral nervous system → All those nerves that lie outside the brain and spinal cord.
Parasympathetic → arousing
Ecstasy is a → stimulant and has mild hallucination
Norepinephrine → Influences movement, leaning, attention, and emotion