5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- latent content
- myelin sheath
- Nervous System
- a insulates the axon from neural activity
- b lack of orexin
- c Study skull to assess your personality type
- d the complex internal communication network of the human body; made up of the central nervous system (CNS) and the peripheral nervous system (PNS)
- e Latent content: underline meaning of your dream,
5 Multiple choice questions
- regulates your growth, has many different hormones.
- are like branches, and receive the neural impulse, receives the message
- Alcohol, Heroin, Morphine
- All those nerves that lie outside the brain and spinal cord.
- Adult dreams can be traced to erotic wishes.
5 True/False questions
latent content → symbolic meaning of a dream
acetycholine → Arousal and relaxation, sense of well being. Heart disease, cancer
Lack of norepinephrine can cause → helps control alertness and arousal
Norepinephrine → Influences movement, leaning, attention, and emotion
Nicotine → Rush of euphoria, confidence, energy. Cardiovascular stress, suspiciousness, depressive crash