5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Peripheral nervous system is
- Lack of norepinephrine can cause
- Pituitary glands release hormones that
- Pituitary gland
- a affect other glands:
- b Emotional elevation, disinhibition. Dehydration, overheating, depressed mood, impaired cognitive and immune functioning.
- c depression
- d AUTONOMIC controls self-regulated action of internal organs and glands
- e regulates your growth, has many different hormones.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Initial high followed by relaxation and disinhibiton
- a layer of fatty tissue encasing a neuron's axon that speeds transmission
- it's a sleeping disorder, sleep attack, uncontrollable sleepiness
- a condition in which the user has a chemical need for a drug.
- helps control alertness and arousal
5 True/False questions
Neurons → nerve cells
according to freud → Adult dreams can be traced to erotic wishes.
psychology dependence → the body withdrawals
master gland → regulates your growth, has many different hormones.
Dopamine is linked to → Schizophrenia. Parkinson's diseases.