5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Thyroid glands affect your
- master gland
- a Pituitary gland is also called the
- b lack of orexin
- c affects mood, hunger, sleep and arousal. depressed.
- d metabolism.
- e arousing
5 Multiple choice questions
- Bumps of your skull. It speculated that bumps on your skull determined your abilities, and personality.
- helps control alertness and arousal
- Emotional elevation, disinhibition. Dehydration, overheating, depressed mood, impaired cognitive and immune functioning.
- Study skull to assess your personality type
- The gaps between the myelin sheath
5 True/False questions
Dopamine is linked to → Influences movement, leaning, attention, and emotion
Meth → controls voluntary movements of skeletal muscles
Dopamine → Rush of euphoria, confidence, energy. Cardiovascular stress, suspiciousness, depressive crash
Autonomic → carries the message away from the cell body
Physiological dependence → how your mind is accustomed to using the drug.