5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Dopamine is linked to
- latent content
- a Male and female sex glands
- b Schizophrenia. Parkinson's diseases.
- c Emotional elevation, disinhibition. Dehydration, overheating, depressed mood, impaired cognitive and immune functioning.
- d Enhanced sensation, relief of pain, distortion of time, relaxation. Impaired learning and memory, increased risk of psychological disorders , lung damage from smoke
- e symbolic meaning of a dream
5 Multiple choice questions
- Latent content: underline meaning of your dream,
- the complex internal communication network of the human body; made up of the central nervous system (CNS) and the peripheral nervous system (PNS)
- an addiction in which the mind sends the body a message that it needs more of a drug.
- are chemical messages that cross the synaptic cleft between neurons.
- self-controlling part of the nervous system
5 True/False questions
Peripheral nervous system → All those nerves that lie outside the brain and spinal cord.
lack of serotonin can cause → depression
Nicotine → Arousal and relaxation, sense of well being. Heart disease, cancer
master gland → Pituitary gland is also called the
Meth → Euphoria, alertness, energy. Irritability, insomnia, hypertension, seizures.