5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- psychology dependence
- latent content
- Nervous System
- Pituitary glands release hormones that
- a Latent content: underline meaning of your dream,
- b controls voluntary movements of skeletal muscles
- c affect other glands:
- d an addiction in which the mind sends the body a message that it needs more of a drug.
- e the complex internal communication network of the human body; made up of the central nervous system (CNS) and the peripheral nervous system (PNS)
5 Multiple choice questions
- the brain and many other tissues of the body
- All those nerves that lie outside the brain and spinal cord.
- it's a sleeping disorder, sleep attack, uncontrollable sleepiness
- Gap between neurons
- regulates your growth, has many different hormones.
5 True/False questions
Physiological dependence → the body withdrawals
Ecstasy → Arousal and relaxation, sense of well being. Heart disease, cancer
Thyroid gland → Pituitary gland is also called the
Franz Gall → Male and female sex glands
abbreviation for ach → acetycholine