5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Lack of norepinephrine can cause
- Dopamine is linked to
- Thyroid glands affect your
- a depression
- b metabolism.
- c helps control alertness and arousal
- d Schizophrenia. Parkinson's diseases.
- e Alcohol, Heroin, Morphine
5 Multiple choice questions
- All those nerves that lie outside the brain and spinal cord.
- stimulant and has mild hallucination
- controls voluntary movements of skeletal muscles
- symbolic meaning of a dream
5 True/False questions
Tolerance → Rush of euphoria, confidence, energy. Cardiovascular stress, suspiciousness, depressive crash
lack of serotonin can cause → depression
master gland → regulates your growth, has many different hormones.
latent content → according to Freud, the remembered storyline of a dream
Alcohol → Initial high followed by relaxation and disinhibiton