5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Thyroid gland
- Dopamine is linked to
- Hormones affect
- a the brain and many other tissues of the body
- b arousing
- c Schizophrenia. Parkinson's diseases.
- d controls voluntary movements of skeletal muscles
- e This produces hormones that regulate metabolism, body heat, and bone growth.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Rush of euphoria, confidence, energy. Cardiovascular stress, suspiciousness, depressive crash
- stimulant and has mild hallucination
- Influences movement, leaning, attention, and emotion
- is the factory of the neuron that produces all the protein for the dendrite
5 True/False questions
Meth → carries the message away from the cell body
Parasympathetic → arousing
Thyroid glands affect your → This produces hormones that regulate metabolism, body heat, and bone growth.
Stimulants → Cocaine, Meth, Nicotine, ecstasy, marijuana
Narcolepsy → are chemicals synthesized by the endocrine glands that are secreted in the bloodstream