5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Carbon dioxide
- Mosses, Ferns, Gymnosperms, Angiosperms
- Spongy mesophyll - G
- Anther - B and filament - C
- Palisades mesophyll - C
- a What is the order that plants evolved (simplest to complex)?
Layer inside a leaf that has spaces for gasses to flow?
- c What gas enters the leaf through the stoma?
Where does the most photosynthesis occur in a leaf?
What 2 parts make up the stamen and what letters represent them in the diagram?
5 Multiple choice questions
Which structure controls the opening and closing of the stoma?
- When a plant self-pollinates, is this sexual or asexual reproduction?
What structure becomes seeds after they are fertilized?
- What do seedless plants need in order to reproduce?
- What are the 3 groups of vascular plants?
5 True/False questions
Angiosperms → Cone-bearing plants
positive tropism → When a plant moves away from a stimulus
Phototropism → Growth of plant towards light
Cross pollination → Pollen from a plant fertilizes the eggs of the same plant
CO2 (carbon dioxide) + H2O (water) + light yields C6H12O6 (glucose) + O2 (oxygen) → What is the equation for photosynthesis?