5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Stamen - A
- Water, wind, animals
- They cannot grow tall because they don't have tissues to transport water and nutrients.
- Cross pollination
- Stigma - D
What female part of the flower does the pollen first land and what letter represents this part in the diagram?
- b Pollen from a plant fertlizes the eggs of a different plant
- c What are 3 ways seeds are dispersed?
What is the male reproductive part of a flower called and what letter represents it in the diagram?
- e What is a characteristic of nonvascular plants?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- vascular tissue that transports water
- When a plant self-pollinates, is this sexual or asexual reproduction?
- You find a plant that has parallel veins in the leaves, fibrous roots, vascular bundles scattered, and 6 petals. Is this a monocot or dicot?
- What are the 4 characteristics of all plants?
- What are the 3 groups of vascular plants?
5 True/False Questions
Gymnosperms → Cone-bearing plants
Epidermis → structure that supports the plant
Needles → vascular tissue that transports water
Ovules (eggs) - G →
What structure becomes a fruit after the eggs are fertilized?
Water → What do seedless plants need in order to reproduce?