5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Spongy mesophyll - G
- Vascular bundle (xylem & phloem)
- positive tropism
- Sexual reproduction because there is mixing of pollen and egg.
- Cross pollination
- a When a plant moves towards the stimulus
- b Pollen from a plant fertlizes the eggs of a different plant
- c When a plant self-pollinates, is this sexual or asexual reproduction?
Layer inside a leaf that has spaces for gasses to flow?
What is structure D?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Cone-bearing plants
- What is a characteristic of nonvascular plants?
Where does the most photosynthesis occur in a leaf?
- What are the 2 groups of seed plants?
- Where are the seeds located in gymnosperms?
5 True/False Questions
Positive gravitropism → When a plant moves away from a stimulus
Photoperiodism → responsible for timing of seasonal activities such flowering by responding to the length of light in a day
Open to allow water to exit through the stoma → If there is too much rain, do the guard cells open or close the stoma?
Stigma - D →
What female part of the flower does the pollen first land and what letter represents this part in the diagram?
Green algae (plant-like protist) → Pollen from a plant fertilizes the eggs of the same plant