5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Water, wind, animals
- Provides protection for developing embryo
- C6H12O6 (glucose) + O2 (oxygen) yields CO2 (carbon dioxide) + H2O (water) + ATP
- a What is the equation for cellular respiration?
- b What is the advantage of seeds?
- c Seed leaf of a plant
- d What are 3 ways seeds are dispersed?
- e What are seeds dispersed by animals often contained in?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What are the 2 groups of seed plants?
- What are the 3 groups of vascular plants?
- Monocots and dicots belong to which group of plants?
- vascular tissue that transports food or nutrients
- Do plants undergo cellular respiration, photosynthesis or both?
5 True/False questions
Produces pollen → responsible for timing of seasonal activities such flowering by responding to the length of light in a day
Open to allow water to exit through the stoma → When does pollination occur in plants?
Anther - B and filament - C → What are the 2 groups of seedless plants?
Monocot → You find a plant that has parallel veins in the leaves, fibrous roots, vascular bundles scattered, and 6 petals. Is this a monocot or dicot?
Pistil - H →
What is the female reproductive structure and what letter represents it in the diagram?