5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Gymnosperms and angiosperms
- Vascular bundle (xylem & phloem)
- Green algae (plant-like protist)
- Cuticle - A
What is structure D?
- b What did plants evolve from?
- c What do seedless plants need in order to reproduce?
- d What are the 2 groups of seed plants?
Waxy covering on the top and underside of a leaf
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- When a plant moves away from a stimulus
- Where does photosynthesis occur in plants?
What 2 parts make up the stamen and what letters represent them in the diagram?
- What gas speeds up the ripening of fruit?
- responsible for timing of seasonal activities such flowering by responding to the length of light in a day
5 True/False Questions
when pollen fertilizes the ovules → Where does photosynthesis occur in plants?
Both → Useable energy for all organisms
Oxygen → What gas exits the leaf through the stoma?
ATP → Do plants undergo cellular respiration, photosynthesis or both?
Spongy mesophyll - G →
Where does the most photosynthesis occur in a leaf?