5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Ovules (eggs) - G
- a Growth of plant towards light
- b direction of plant growth in response to gravity
What structure becomes seeds after they are fertilized?
- d Where are the seeds located in gymnosperms?
- e Do plants undergo cellular respiration, photosynthesis or both?
5 Multiple choice questions
- structure that supports the plant
- What did plants evolve from?
Layer inside a leaf that has spaces for gasses to flow?
What structure is the opening for gas exhange?
- What are the 2 groups of seed plants?
5 True/False questions
Cuticle - A →
Waxy covering on the top and underside of a leaf
Vascular bundle (xylem & phloem) → What are 3 ways seeds are dispersed?
Carbon dioxide → responsible for timing of seasonal activities such flowering by responding to the length of light in a day
Self pollination → Pollen from a plant fertilizes the eggs of the same plant
CO2 (carbon dioxide) + H2O (water) + light yields C6H12O6 (glucose) + O2 (oxygen) → What is the equation for photosynthesis?