5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Cross pollination
- when pollen fertilizes the ovules
- Stigma - D
- Positive gravitropism
- Provides protection for developing embryo
- a What type of tropism is it when plants roots grown into the soil?
- b Pollen from a plant fertlizes the eggs of a different plant
- c What is the advantage of seeds?
- d When does pollination occur in plants?
What female part of the flower does the pollen first land and what letter represents this part in the diagram?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What are 3 ways seeds are dispersed?
- What do seedless plants need in order to reproduce?
- vascular tissue that transports food or nutrients
- vascular tissue that transports water
- What is the order that plants evolved (simplest to complex)?
5 True/False Questions
Gymnosperms and angiosperms → What are the 3 groups of vascular plants?
Stems → structure that supports the plant
Cones → Where are the seeds located in gymnosperms?
Fruits → Plants response to an external stimulus
Needles → What is the only nonvascular plant?