5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- positive tropism
- Green algae (plant-like protist)
- a What are the seeds located in for angiosperms?
- b Do plants undergo cellular respiration, photosynthesis or both?
- c When a plant moves towards the stimulus
- d What did plants evolve from?
- e Plants response to an external stimulus
5 Multiple choice questions
- You find a plant that has branching veins in the leaves, a taproot, vascular bundes in a ring and 10 petals. Is this a monocot or dicot?
- What is the equation for cellular respiration?
- Growth of plant towards light
- What gas exits the leaf through the stoma?
- What is the equation for photosynthesis?
5 True/False questions
Roots → Where are the seeds located in gymnosperms?
Mosses, Ferns, Gymnosperms, Angiosperms → What are the 3 groups of vascular plants?
Needles → What are the leaves of gymnosperms called?
Petals - I →
What is the female reproductive structure and what letter represents it in the diagram?
Cross pollination → Pollen from a plant fertlizes the eggs of a different plant