5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- In chloroplasts of leaves
- Petals - I
- C6H12O6 (glucose) + O2 (oxygen) yields CO2 (carbon dioxide) + H2O (water) + ATP
- They cannot grow tall because they don't have tissues to transport water and nutrients.
- a What is the equation for cellular respiration?
- b Where does photosynthesis occur in plants?
- c vascular tissue that transports food or nutrients
- d What is a characteristic of nonvascular plants?
What structure attracts pollinators?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is the only nonvascular plant?
- What are the seeds located in for angiosperms?
What is the male reproductive part of a flower called and what letter represents it in the diagram?
- Growth of plant towards light
What structure becomes a fruit after the eggs are fertilized?
5 True/False questions
Cuticle - A →
What is the female reproductive structure and what letter represents it in the diagram?
Provides protection for developing embryo → Pollen from a plant fertlizes the eggs of a different plant
Angiosperms → Cone-bearing plants
Cotyledon → Where are the seeds located in gymnosperms?
Gravitropism → direction of plant growth in response to gravity