5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- multicellular, autotrophic, cell walls with cellulose and eukaryotic
- Temperature and moisture (rain)
- Ovary - F
- a What are the 4 characteristics of all plants?
What structure becomes a fruit after the eggs are fertilized?
- c Cone-bearing plants
- d direction of plant growth in response to gravity
- e What are 2 environmental factors that will cause a seed to come out of dormancy?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What is the advantage of seeds?
Which structure controls the opening and closing of the stoma?
- What are the leaves of gymnosperms called?
- responsible for timing of seasonal activities such flowering by responding to the length of light in a day
- Monocots and dicots belong to which group of plants?
5 True/False Questions
Stigma - D →
What is the male reproductive part of a flower called and what letter represents it in the diagram?
Cuticle - A →
Waxy covering on the top and underside of a leaf
positive tropism → When a plant moves away from a stimulus
ATP → Useable energy for all organisms
Monocot → You find a plant that has parallel veins in the leaves, fibrous roots, vascular bundles scattered, and 6 petals. Is this a monocot or dicot?