5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Stamen - A
- multicellular, autotrophic, cell walls with cellulose and eukaryotic
- Vascular tissue
- Ovules (eggs) - G
- a tissue in plants that helps transport water and nutrients throughout the plant
- b What gas speeds up the ripening of fruit?
- c What are the 4 characteristics of all plants?
What is the male reproductive part of a flower called and what letter represents it in the diagram?
What structure becomes seeds after they are fertilized?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is the equation for photosynthesis?
- Flowering plants
- What is the only nonvascular plant?
What structure is the opening for gas exhange?
- Useable energy for all organisms
5 True/False questions
Guard Cells - F →
What structure becomes a fruit after the eggs are fertilized?
Vascular bundle (xylem & phloem) →
What is structure D?
Roots → structure that anchors plants and absorbs water and minerals
Phototropism → responsible for timing of seasonal activities such flowering by responding to the length of light in a day
Gymnosperms → Cone-bearing plants