5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Spongy mesophyll - G
- when pollen fertilizes the ovules
- a vascular tissue that transports food or nutrients
- b direction of plant growth in response to gravity
- c vascular tissue that transports water
- d When does pollination occur in plants?
Layer inside a leaf that has spaces for gasses to flow?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What is the only nonvascular plant?
- What do seedless plants need in order to reproduce?
- What gas speeds up the ripening of fruit?
- What are the leaves of gymnosperms called?
- What are seeds dispersed by animals often contained in?
5 True/False Questions
Petals - I →
What is the female reproductive structure and what letter represents it in the diagram?
Ferns, Gymnosperms and Angiosperms → What are the 3 groups of vascular plants?
Produces pollen → What is the function of the anther?
What is structure B?
Palisades mesophyll - C →
Where does the most photosynthesis occur in a leaf?