5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Self pollination
- Stamen - A
- a structure that anchors plants and absorbs water and minerals
What is the male reproductive part of a flower called and what letter represents it in the diagram?
- c Pollen from a plant fertilizes the eggs of the same plant
- d structure that supports the plant
- e What are the leaves of gymnosperms called?
5 Multiple choice questions
What structure becomes seeds after they are fertilized?
- vascular tissue that transports food or nutrients
- Useable energy for all organisms
- When a plant moves away from a stimulus
Waxy covering on the top and underside of a leaf
5 True/False questions
What is structure B?
Green algae (plant-like protist) → What did plants evolve from?
positive tropism → When a plant moves towards the stimulus
when pollen fertilizes the ovules → When does pollination occur in plants?
Mosses and ferns → What are the 2 groups of seedless plants?