5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Cuticle - A
- Water, wind, animals
- a structure that supports the plant
- b What are 3 ways seeds are dispersed?
Waxy covering on the top and underside of a leaf
- d Monocots and dicots belong to which group of plants?
- e vascular tissue that transports food or nutrients
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- direction of plant growth in response to gravity
- What gas enters the leaf through the stoma?
- What type of tropism is it when plants roots grown into the soil?
Where does the most photosynthesis occur in a leaf?
- What did plants evolve from?
5 True/False Questions
Cross pollination → Pollen from a plant fertlizes the eggs of a different plant
Provides protection for developing embryo → What is the advantage of seeds?
Cotyledon → Seed leaf of a plant
Gymnosperms and angiosperms → What are the 2 groups of seedless plants?
ethylene → What gas speeds up the ripening of fruit?