5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- All deficits of Radiculopathy are ___.
- What separates the injury sites where a person would become paraplegia or quadriplegia?
- What percent of persons with paraplegia return to work?
- ASIA A) Complete Lesion consists of:
- Combined Degeneration of SC are caused by?
- a No sensory or motor function
- b B12 deficiencies (alcoholism and diet) and AIDS
- c 40%
- d Ipsilateral and Specific.
- e Above or Below the Thoracic Spine
5 Multiple choice questions
- Majority of residual functions will be clear
- Spinothalamic (pain and temp) bilaterally, and alpha motor neurons. usually at the level of injury or one segment below
- Lesion damage to anterior 2/3 of cord bilaterally at some level.
- Precautions set forth by MD's
- Transverse Myelopathy
5 True/False questions
What is the incidence of SCI? → 40 cases per million
In recovery how long is the SC in Spinal Shock? What happens during this time? → 24-48 hours, Inflammation
What does C5 Tetraplegia mean? → Herniated Disk, Foramenal Encroachment from arthritis.
What does Brown-Sequard syndrome cause? → Hemicord Syndrome
ASIA C) An incomplete lesion consists of: → Sensory and motor in key muscles, muscle grade less than 3/5