5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- a ...
- b Sex cell
- c Chart that shows the presence or absence of a trait according to the relationships within a family across several generations.
- d Having two different alleles for a particular gene
5 Multiple choice questions
- Physical characteristics of an organism
- type of asexual reproduction in which an organism replicates its DNA and divides in half, producing two identical daughter cells.
- Sequence of DNA that codes for a protein and thus determines a trait; factor that is passed from parent to offspring.
5 True/False questions
Alleles → One of a number of different forms of a gene
Punnet Square → Diagram that can be used to predict the genotype and phenotype combinations of a genetic cross.
Sex-linked Traits → ...
Budding → ...
tRNA → Sequence of DNA that codes for a protein and thus determines a trait; factor that is passed from parent to offspring.