4 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Asexual reproduction
- a ...
- b process of reproduction involving a single parent
- c Process in sexual reproduction in which male and female reproductive cells join to form a new cell.
- d Having two identical alleles for a particular gene.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Process of copying DNA prior to cell division
- Sex cell
- Cell organelle consisting of RNA and protein found throughout the cytoplasm in a cell; the site of protein synthesis.
- Process in which homologous chromosomes exchange portions of their chromatids during meiosis.
5 True/False questions
Mitosis → Part of eukaryotic cell division during which the cell nucleus divides.
Chromosome Number → ...
Phenotypes → Genetic makeup of an organism
Heterozygous → Having two identical alleles for a particular gene.
Pedigree → Process in which the number of chromosomes per cell is cut in half through the separation of homologous chromosomes in a diploid cell.