5 Written Questions
3 Matching Questions
- a ...
- b Chart that shows the presence or absence of a trait according to the relationships within a family across several generations.
- c Part of eukaryotic cell division during which the cell nucleus divides.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Diagram that can be used to predict the genotype and phenotype combinations of a genetic cross.
- Process in which the number of chromosomes per cell is cut in half through the separation of homologous chromosomes in a diploid cell.
- Sequence of DNA that codes for a protein and thus determines a trait; factor that is passed from parent to offspring.
- Genetic makeup of an organism
5 True/False Questions
Gametes → Sex cell
Monohybrid → Part of eukaryotic cell division during which the cell nucleus divides.
rRNA → ...
Recessive traits → ...
Replication → Process in sexual reproduction in which male and female reproductive cells join to form a new cell.