5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- a ...
- b Physical characteristics of an organism
- c Having two different alleles for a particular gene
- d Process in sexual reproduction in which male and female reproductive cells join to form a new cell.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Type of reproduction in which cells from two parents unite to form the first cell of a new organism.
- process of reproduction involving a single parent
5 True/False Questions
Dominant traits → ...
Crossing over → Process in which homologous chromosomes exchange portions of their chromatids during meiosis.
Sex-linked Traits → ...
Genetic cross → ...
Zygote → Fertilized egg