5 Written questions
3 Matching questions
- a ...
- b One of a number of different forms of a gene
- c Cell organelle consisting of RNA and protein found throughout the cytoplasm in a cell; the site of protein synthesis.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Part of eukaryotic cell division during which the cell nucleus divides.
- Physical characteristics of an organism
- Chart that shows the presence or absence of a trait according to the relationships within a family across several generations.
- Genetic makeup of an organism
5 True/False questions
Gametes → Genetic makeup of an organism
rRNA → Sequence of DNA that codes for a protein and thus determines a trait; factor that is passed from parent to offspring.
Replication → Process of copying DNA prior to cell division
Genetic cross → Genetic makeup of an organism
Sexual reproduction → Type of reproduction in which cells from two parents unite to form the first cell of a new organism.