5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- a Physical characteristics of an organism
- b ...
- c Process of copying DNA prior to cell division
- d Cell organelle consisting of RNA and protein found throughout the cytoplasm in a cell; the site of protein synthesis.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Having two identical alleles for a particular gene.
- Genetic makeup of an organism
- Process in sexual reproduction in which male and female reproductive cells join to form a new cell.
5 True/False questions
Protein synthesis → ...
Punnet Square → Physical characteristics of an organism
rRNA → Sequence of DNA that codes for a protein and thus determines a trait; factor that is passed from parent to offspring.
Mitosis → Process in which the number of chromosomes per cell is cut in half through the separation of homologous chromosomes in a diploid cell.
Meiosis → Process in which the number of chromosomes per cell is cut in half through the separation of homologous chromosomes in a diploid cell.