5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- Punnet Square
- a Having two different alleles for a particular gene
- b ...
- c Diagram that can be used to predict the genotype and phenotype combinations of a genetic cross.
- d Genetic makeup of an organism
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Cell organelle consisting of RNA and protein found throughout the cytoplasm in a cell; the site of protein synthesis.
- Chart that shows the presence or absence of a trait according to the relationships within a family across several generations.
5 True/False Questions
mRNA → ...
Gene → Sequence of DNA that codes for a protein and thus determines a trait; factor that is passed from parent to offspring.
Abnormalities → ...
Homozygous → Having two identical alleles for a particular gene.
Protein synthesis → Physical characteristics of an organism