5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Cell organelle consisting of RNA and protein found throughout the cytoplasm in a cell; the site of protein synthesis.
- b Having two identical alleles for a particular gene.
- c Process in sexual reproduction in which male and female reproductive cells join to form a new cell.
- d Chart that shows the presence or absence of a trait according to the relationships within a family across several generations.
- e ...
5 Multiple choice questions
- Physical characteristics of an organism
- Process in which the number of chromosomes per cell is cut in half through the separation of homologous chromosomes in a diploid cell.
- Genetic makeup of an organism
5 True/False questions
Gene → ...
Mitosis → Process in which the number of chromosomes per cell is cut in half through the separation of homologous chromosomes in a diploid cell.
Genetic cross → ...
mRNA → ...
Sexual reproduction → Type of reproduction in which cells from two parents unite to form the first cell of a new organism.