5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Punnet Square
- Sexual reproduction
- a Type of reproduction in which cells from two parents unite to form the first cell of a new organism.
- b Diagram that can be used to predict the genotype and phenotype combinations of a genetic cross.
- c ...
- d Having two different alleles for a particular gene
- e Process of copying DNA prior to cell division
5 Multiple choice questions
- Cell organelle consisting of RNA and protein found throughout the cytoplasm in a cell; the site of protein synthesis.
- process of reproduction involving a single parent
- Process in which the number of chromosomes per cell is cut in half through the separation of homologous chromosomes in a diploid cell.
- Chart that shows the presence or absence of a trait according to the relationships within a family across several generations.
5 True/False questions
Crossing over → Cell organelle consisting of RNA and protein found throughout the cytoplasm in a cell; the site of protein synthesis.
mRNA → Sequence of DNA that codes for a protein and thus determines a trait; factor that is passed from parent to offspring.
Abnormalities → ...
Gametes → One of a number of different forms of a gene
Chromosome Number → Process in which homologous chromosomes exchange portions of their chromatids during meiosis.