5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Recessive traits
- Asexual reproduction
- a process of reproduction involving a single parent
- b Process of copying DNA prior to cell division
- c ...
- d Having two different alleles for a particular gene
- e Cell organelle consisting of RNA and protein found throughout the cytoplasm in a cell; the site of protein synthesis.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Process in sexual reproduction in which male and female reproductive cells join to form a new cell.
- Genetic makeup of an organism
- Diagram that can be used to predict the genotype and phenotype combinations of a genetic cross.
- Physical characteristics of an organism
5 True/False questions
Monohybrid → Process in which the number of chromosomes per cell is cut in half through the separation of homologous chromosomes in a diploid cell.
Alleles → One of a number of different forms of a gene
Pedigree → Fertilized egg
rRNA → Sequence of DNA that codes for a protein and thus determines a trait; factor that is passed from parent to offspring.
Gene → Sequence of DNA that codes for a protein and thus determines a trait; factor that is passed from parent to offspring.