5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- Binary Fission
- a type of asexual reproduction in which an organism replicates its DNA and divides in half, producing two identical daughter cells.
- b Fertilized egg
- c ...
- d Process of copying DNA prior to cell division
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Genetic makeup of an organism
- Process in sexual reproduction in which male and female reproductive cells join to form a new cell.
- Chart that shows the presence or absence of a trait according to the relationships within a family across several generations.
5 True/False Questions
RIbosomes → Cell organelle consisting of RNA and protein found throughout the cytoplasm in a cell; the site of protein synthesis.
tRNA → Sequence of DNA that codes for a protein and thus determines a trait; factor that is passed from parent to offspring.
Asexual reproduction → Type of reproduction in which cells from two parents unite to form the first cell of a new organism.
Alleles → One of a number of different forms of a gene
Genetic cross → ...