5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- a ...
- b Process in sexual reproduction in which male and female reproductive cells join to form a new cell.
- c Sex cell
- d Part of eukaryotic cell division during which the cell nucleus divides.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Having two different alleles for a particular gene
- process of reproduction involving a single parent
- Chart that shows the presence or absence of a trait according to the relationships within a family across several generations.
- Physical characteristics of an organism
5 True/False questions
Gene → ...
Recessive traits → Process of copying DNA prior to cell division
Punnet Square → Diagram that can be used to predict the genotype and phenotype combinations of a genetic cross.
Genetypes → Physical characteristics of an organism
Binary Fission → ...