5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Pre-arranged Funeral
- Rosary Beads
- a A desk so designed to facilitate the delivery of a lecture or sermon.
- b A process involving all activities associated with final disposition.
- c Arrangements which have been completed for an individual prior to death.
- d Beads and a crucifix used as an aid in the recitation of prayers.
- e A news item of the death of a person, particularly a newspaper notice, containing a biographical sketch.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A classified notice publicizing the death of a person and giving those details of the funeral service
- (From the French "casse," a chest of valuable possessions); a case or receptacle into which human
- The entry way into the funeral home or church.
- A mournful poem or song of lamentation for the dead.
- The collection, tabulation, and interpretation of data concerning birth, marriage, divorce, sickness, and death.
5 True/False Questions
Vestments → One who has served a prescribed period of time with the armed forces and who is no longer an active member of the armed forces.
Sholoshim → Meaning 30 in the Jewish faith; the 30-day mourning period.
Pastor → One having spiritual care over a number of people.
Epitaph → A commemorative inscription on a tomb or mortuary monument.
Menorah → Hebrew meaning rending or tearing; a symbol of grief; a tear in the upper corner of the garment or a tear on a symbolic ribbon which is worn by the survivors