5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Humanistic Funeral Rite
- Committal Service
- a That portion of a funeral service which is conducted at the place of interment or other method of disposal of human remains which implies consignment of Diety for safekeeping
- b A symbolic cloth covering placed over the casket.
- c Killing of an entire people or nation.
- d See Lot.
- e A funeral rite that is in essence devoid of religious connotation.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A building designed specifically for the care of the dead and the serving of the family who will arrange the service and ceremonies
- A recess or space in a columbarium used for the permanent placing of cremated remains.
- A room in the funeral home where funeral and memorial services are held.
- The moving of the dead human body from the place of death to the funeral home or other designated place.
- A form or order of worship which has the scriptures as its central element; the actual form or order of the worship service is left to the discretion of the individual church and/or minister
5 True/False Questions
Recession → The movement, in an orderly fashion, at the end of a service.
Service Equipment → An official inquiry or examination usually before a coroner's jury to determine the cause of death.
Cross → A formal summary of religious belief, a confession of religious beliefs, principles or opinions professed or adhered to.
Informant → The burning chamber in a crematory.
Hearse (Funeral Coach) → An arrangement made by the cemetery whereby funds are set aside, the income from which is used to maintain the cemetary plot indefinitely