← Funeral Directing Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Committal Service
- Narthex (Lobby, Vestibule, Foyer)
- a One who supplies the vital statistic information concerning the deceased.
- b Killing of an entire people or nation.
- c That portion of a funeral service which is conducted at the place of interment or other method of disposal of human remains which implies consignment of Diety for safekeeping
- d The entry way into the funeral home or church.
- e A Jewish place of worship.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To kill oneself intentionally; deliberate and intentional destruction of his own life.
- The act of placing the dead human body in the ground.
- A dead human body intended solely for scientific study and dissection.
- Hebrew meaning rending or tearing; a symbol of grief; a tear in the upper corner of the garment or a tear on a symbolic ribbon which is worn by the survivors
- An arrangement made by the cemetery whereby funds are set aside, the income from which is used to maintain the cemetary plot indefinitely
5 True/False Questions
Cash Advance → The singing or intoning of all or portions of liturgical service.
Memorial Book → See Register Book.
Foyer → In the Eastern Orthodox church, the open area before the altar.
Informal Chapel → A service room of a funeral home, in which the chairs are removed for the visitation, and then are set up in the room on the day of the service
Euthanasia → The singing or intoning of all or portions of liturgical service.