5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Transportation Papers
- a Permit for removal and other documents necessary for transporting remains by common carrier as prescribed by law.
- b The principles of morality including both the science of good and nature of right.
- c To accompany, as a leader of the procession or guardian of the group.
- d A recess or space in a columbarium used for the permanent placing of cremated remains.
- e The absence of religious rites at a funeral service (secular service).
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The act of disposition by which human remains are interred whether by burial, entombment, or inurement.
- In the Roman Catholic faith, a prayer or scripture service usually held at the funeral home the evening before the Funeral Mass.
- In the Roman Catholic faith, the ending portion of the Funeral Mass.
- The collection, tabulation, and interpretation of data concerning birth, marriage, divorce, sickness, and death.
- Body of a deceased person.
5 True/False Questions
Tehillim → See Prie Dieu.
Pre-arranged Funeral → Arrangements which have been completed for an individual prior to death.
Cemetery → An area of ground set aside and dedicated for the final disposition of dead human bodies.
Pope → A subdivision in a cemetery which consists of several grave or interment spaces.
Lot → The head of the Roman Catholic Church and the Bishop of Rome.