5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Hearse (Funeral Coach)
- Direct Disposer
- Casket Bearer (Pallbearer)
- a One who outlives another person or event.
- b An individual who is registered by a state agency to perform only basic disposition with no accompanying funeral or other service.
- c One who actively bears or carries the casket during the funeral service and at the committal service.
- d An honorary title conferred upon a Priest.
- e An automobile designed and used for the conveyance of the casketed remains from place to place.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- That portion of the funeral home in which guests or callers are received.
- The officiant who celebrates the Mass in the Roman Catholic Church.
- A motor coach having an enclosed compartment seating seven or more passengers.
- Time at which the family and friends may view the deceased.
- A building designed specifically for the care of the dead and the serving of the family who will arrange the service and ceremonies for the burial of the dead
5 True/False Questions
Crematory (Crematorium) → A furnace or retort for cremating dead human bodies; a building that houses a retort.
Mortuary → Laws covering the right of possession and control of dead human bodies, operation of funeral homes,
Creed → A formal summary of religious belief, a confession of religious beliefs, principles or opinions professed or adhered to.
Burial → Placing of a remains in an underground chamber; earth burial. See Interment.
Morgue → A place where dead human bodies are kept pending identification by relatives.