5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Funeral Service
- a A rigid movable standard upon which the casket rests during the funeral service and/or while laying in state.
- b One who outlives another person or event.
- c The rites held at the time of disposition of human remains, with the body present.
- d A general term designating those places suitable for the reception of a dead human body.
- e A desk so designed to facilitate the delivery of a lecture or sermon.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Payment made by the funeral home to another business or person on the family's behalf.
- A book or list of those attending the service.
- In the Jewish faith, a prayer recited for the deceased by the direct mourners (parents, siblings, spouse, children) for the first time
- Music played prior to the service.
- In the Jewish faith, the ceremony of washing the deceased before the burial; serves as a ritual purification or cleansing of the body and should be performed by the Chevra Kaddisha
5 True/False questions
Non-traditional Funeral → Religious oriented service that follows a more modern interpretation, including favorite music, peoms, and readings
Sister (Nun) → A room in the mortuary for the receiving and caring for flowers sent for funeral service.
Bar Minen → Body of a deceased person.
Cemetery Tent → The procession of vehicles from the place of the funeral to the place of interment.
Suicide → To kill oneself intentionally; deliberate and intentional destruction of his own life.