5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Where is the DNA found?
- Describe the genetic mutation - translocation?
- Where does translation take place?
- What are three types of RNA?
- Four Nitrogen Bases
- a In the ribosomes in the cytoplasm
- b Adonine, Guanine, Cytosine and Thymine
- c The nucleus
- d 1) Messanger RNA - mRNA
2) Transfer RNA - tRNA
3) Ribosomal RNA - rRNA
- e Chromosome flip - flops
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Deletion, Insertion and Substitution
- Brings amino acids to the ribosome - the site of protein synthesis
- Several bases (pieces of DNA) are moved and deleted
- A Swiss physician who identified DNA; thought it was a simple molecule containing only four parts
- The process of making RNA from DNA
5 True/False Questions
In order to carry out its job, DNA must? → Deletion, Insertion and Substitution
Cytosine forms a hydrogen bond with? → Thymine
What does Messenger RNA do? → Brings amino acids to the ribosome - the site of protein synthesis
What are the two Nucleic Acids? → DNA and RNA
RNA transcription is similar to what process in DNA? → DNA replication