5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- to easily get in touch with pt if needed
- cervical, thoracic, lumbar, sacral, coccygeal
- answering multi phone lines
- a At times, you may need to use this (a device that allows you to comunicate with the hearing imparied patient by typing messages) in order to schedule an appointment
- b what are the 5 cavities of the back?
- c the reason why you record the patient's phone number when scheduling an appointment is?
- d the transmission of letter, messages, or memos from one computer to another over telephone lines
- e -ask first patient if they can hold
-answer second call...determine if it is an emergency...
-place them on hold
-finish with first call before returning to second call
5 Multiple choice questions
- When first class mail is over 12 oz, it is considered this?
- central processing unit, or the 'brain' of the system
- The liver lies ______ to the intestines
- The ____ end of the thigh bone (femur) joins with the knee cap.
- Your office should have this to ensure that office computer programs and data are always stored in another location
5 True/False questions
anterior → front surface of the body
prone → lying on the belly
pelvic → cavity surrounded by the hip bone
cranial → cavity surrounded by the skull
trache/o → skull