5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- punctuation, proper grammar, spelling
- a What the computer produces after information is processed, revised, and printed out
- b between
- c tissue
- d Pertaining to the side
- e the most important quality of any communication is this?
5 Multiple choice questions
- internal organs
- A display of available functions
- opposite of deep
- When answering the office phone, you should use this type of voice?
- The number of choices for appointment times you give to patients?
5 True/False questions
place unopened mail on office managers or doctors desk → This is what you do when mail is marked personal and confidential?
document info regarding the message → You should do this when processing telephone messages?
name, page number, date in the second page heading → -emergency situation
-critical lab results
-hospital calling for orders
-pt requesting test results
-pt required medical advice
-3rd party requesting information about a patient
TDD → At times, you may need to use this (a device that allows you to comunicate with the hearing imparied patient by typing messages) in order to schedule an appointment
information sheets → Specific written instructions regarding the examinations and diagnostic tests performed in your office