5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- floppy disk
- search engine
- a -speakerphones cameras, connection devices, and television monitors are networked together so that everyone can see and hear each other at the same time
- b a thin magnetic storage device made of flexible plastic.
- c The number of choices for appointment times you give to patients?
- d a program that searched documents for specified key words and returns a list of the documents where the keywords were found
- e flesh
5 Multiple choice questions
- cavity surrounded by the back bones
- An informal memo style of communication that is usually specific to one concern
- When first class mail is over 12 oz, it is considered this?
- region of the chest
5 True/False questions
optical character readers OCRs → Doctor usually needs to sign off on them before they are released.
single-booking → Keeps a continuous flow of patients coming in thorugh the facility and to avoid having alternating periods of idelness and crowding
epi- → central processing unit, or the 'brain' of the system
-ose → full of, pertaining to sugar
cranial → cavity surrounded by the skull