5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cranial, thoracic, abdominal, pelvic, spinal
- floppy disk
- a pertaining to
- b a thin magnetic storage device made of flexible plastic.
- c -speakerphones cameras, connection devices, and television monitors are networked together so that everyone can see and hear each other at the same time
- d If you use spell check, you still must do this before sending the letter
- e what are the 5 cavities of the body?
5 Multiple choice questions
- the electronic, magnetic, and electromechanical equipment of a computer system is?
- pertaining to the tail, lower part of body
- cavity surrounded by the skull
- a program that searched documents for specified key words and returns a list of the documents where the keywords were found
- opposite of supine
5 True/False questions
non emergency calls → -phone number
-person you are transferring them to
lateral → region of the sacrum
inguin/o → data transferred from keyboard or the floppy disk to the machine
proximal → The ___ end of the humerus is at the shoulder
two → The number of times you should try to converse before you hang up when answering the phone