5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- monitoring calls
- optical character readers OCRs
- a region of the tailbone
- b -Listen quietly and take notes
-Caller must give consent
- c pertaining to the middle
- d Used when the patient's appointment will take a considerable amount of time
- e The USPS uses this and bar code sorters to read the addresses on envelopes you mail
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a thin magnetic storage device made of flexible plastic.
- the most important quality of any communication is this?
- Plan that divides the body into right and left portions
- This information goes on the line below the recipient line on an envelope?
5 True/False Questions
TDD → At times, you may need to use this (a device that allows you to comunicate with the hearing imparied patient by typing messages) in order to schedule an appointment
facsimile → the transmission of letter, messages, or memos from one computer to another over telephone lines
superior → The liver lies ______ to the intestines
prone → opposite of supine
information sheets → Specific written instructions regarding the examinations and diagnostic tests performed in your office