5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- a cavity surrounded by the skull
- b lying on the belly
- c written communication is less ____ due to the advent of computers
- d trachea (windpipe)
5 Multiple choice questions
- The USPS uses this and bar code sorters to read the addresses on envelopes you mail
- This is what you do when mail is marked personal and confidential?
- opposite of deep
- a letter written by a physician to a licensing board is considered this type of letter
- what are the 5 cavities of the body?
5 True/False questions
clear, distinct voice → When answering the office phone, you should use this type of voice?
proximal → cavity surrounded by the back bones
caudal → The diaphragm lies ______ to the organs in the thoracic cavity.
coccygeal → The diaphragm lies ______ to the organs in the thoracic cavity.
abdominal → cavity below the chest containg digestive organs