5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- CD-R or DVD-R
- cranial, thoracic, abdominal, pelvic, spinal
- fixed matrix
- a the transmission of letter, messages, or memos from one computer to another over telephone lines
- b nothing should be scheduled in a time slot that has this?
- c can only record data once and then the data becomes permanent on the disc
- d what are the 5 cavities of the body?
- e pertaining to the head
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- pertaining to the vertebra, backbone
- process of cutting
- the readable paper copy or printout of information
- The reason why ALL calls should be documented
- -best time to return call
-what the call is regarding
-name and number of caller
5 True/False Questions
answering multi phone lines → -ask first patient if they can hold
-answer second call...determine if it is an emergency...
-place them on hold
-finish with first call before returning to second call
cervical → neck
lumbar → region of the waist
punctuation, proper grammar, spelling → the most important quality of any communication is this?
optical character readers OCRs → the patients, sign in, note the time they arrive and are seen by the doctor in that order