5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM
- back up policy
- a Software disks are available on these depending on the size of the program (2 things)
- b Used when the patient's appointment will take a considerable amount of time
- c Your office should have this to ensure that office computer programs and data are always stored in another location
- d the transmission of letter, messages, or memos from one computer to another over telephone lines
- e above another structure
5 Multiple choice questions
- central processing unit, or the 'brain' of the system
- cavity below the chest containg digestive organs
- You should do this (include) when you are typing a business letter that is more than one page?
- what are the 5 cavities of the body?
- a thin magnetic storage device made of flexible plastic.
5 True/False questions
ana- → away from the surface of the body
inter- → Pertaining to the side
deep → A display of available functions
output → What the computer produces after information is processed, revised, and printed out
screening → You may need to do this (proceed through a set of questions to determin the caller's condition and how soon the patient should be seen by a physician) when scheduling appointments