5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- floppy disk
- optical character readers OCRs
- priority mail
- a When first class mail is over 12 oz, it is considered this?
- b a thin magnetic storage device made of flexible plastic.
- c cavity surrounded by the skull
- d cavity surrounded by the hip bone
- e The USPS uses this and bar code sorters to read the addresses on envelopes you mail
5 Multiple choice questions
- An informal memo style of communication that is usually specific to one concern
- a practical way to inform employees about the schedule and enforce the established guidelines for office hours?
- what are the 5 cavities of the back?
- -ask first patient if they can hold
-answer second call...determine if it is an emergency...
-place them on hold
-finish with first call before returning to second call
- be sure to include patient name, parent's name when appropriate, reason for visit, provider to be seen, date, time, and current phone number
5 True/False questions
vertebra → pertaining to the vertebra, backbone
supine → cavity surrounded by the back bones
answering phones → opposite of dorsal
CPU → At times, you may need to use this (a device that allows you to comunicate with the hearing imparied patient by typing messages) in order to schedule an appointment
sagittal → Plan that divides the body into right and left portions