5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- CD-R or DVD-R
- make sure you answer calls in order of importance
- clear, distinct voice
- a You are obtaining telephone messages from the answering service or machine...this is why you prioritize them?
- b far from the point of attachment to the trunk or far from the beginning of a structure
- c cavity in the chest surrounded by the ribs
- d can only record data once and then the data becomes permanent on the disc
- e When answering the office phone, you should use this type of voice?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The reason why ALL calls should be documented
- internal organs
- -speakerphones cameras, connection devices, and television monitors are networked together so that everyone can see and hear each other at the same time
- above, upon
- the main storage component for a computer; and oxide-coated metal platter sealed in a housing to ensure dust free operation
5 True/False Questions
-eal → away from the surface of the body
vertebra → Pertaining to the side
complicated → pertaining to the head
address → This information goes on the line below the recipient line on an envelope?
search engine → a program that searched documents for specified key words and returns a list of the documents where the keywords were found