5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- floppy disk
- non emergency calls
- a a thin magnetic storage device made of flexible plastic.
- b If a call is taking longer than exprected, place the caller on hold or ask if you can call them back.
- c cavity surrounded by the hip bone
- d between
- e sacrum
5 Multiple choice questions
- The liver lies ______ to the intestines
- -phone number
-person you are transferring them to
- When first class mail is over 12 oz, it is considered this?
- be sure to include patient name, parent's name when appropriate, reason for visit, provider to be seen, date, time, and current phone number
- You are obtaining telephone messages from the answering service or machine...this is why you prioritize them?
5 True/False questions
crani/o → skull
fixed matrix → the patients, sign in, note the time they arrive and are seen by the doctor in that order
vertebral → back bone
lumbar → region of the waist
hardware → the electronic, magnetic, and electromechanical equipment of a computer system is?