5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is an ionic compound?
- What makes up the nucleus?
- What physical states is matter found in?
- The number of shells an atom has depends on what?
- What is a molecule?
- a A compound held together by ionic bonds.
- b Protons and neutrons.
- c Atoms held together by covalent bonds.
- d Solid
- e the number of electrons it has.
5 Multiple choice questions
- an electronically neutral subatomic particle.
- is one in which the nucleus decays, giving off particles of energy.
5 True/False questions
What determines which element it is? → Substances that cannot be broken down into other substances.
What are the 4 most abundant elements in living cells? → the atomic number.
What is an atom? → The smallest unit of matter that still retains the properties of an element.
What is a polar molecule? → Atoms held together by covalent bonds.
What is an ionic bond? → The attraction btwn opposite charged ions.