5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is an electron?
- What is the atomic number?
- The number of shells an atom has depends on what?
- What is a hydrogen bond?
- What is a polar molecule?
- a Formed when a particularly positive atom from one polar molecule is attracted to the partially negative atoms in another molecule.
- b A subatomic particle w/ a negative charge.
- c The number of protons in an atom.
- d a molecule that has opposite charges on opposite ends.
- e the number of electrons it has.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The outer shell.
- the atomic number.
5 True/False Questions
What is a covalent bond? → Forms when 2 atoms share 1 or more pairs of outer shell electrons and forms a molecule.
How many electrons can the inner shell of an atom hold? → 2.
What is an ionic bond? → A compound held together by ionic bonds.
What is matter? → The sum of the number of protons and neutrons in its nucleus.
What is a radioactive isotope? → Elements that exist in different forms
Forms of an element that differ in mass
Same num of protons and electrons but diff num of neutrons