5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is the atomic number?
- The bond between the hydrogen atom of one water molecule and the oxygen atom of another water molecule is made possible by
- Which part of the atom has the most energy?
- How many of the 90 naturally- occuring elements are used by living organisms?
- The number of shells an atom has depends on what?
- a the polarity of the water molecule
- b The number of protons in an atom.
- c 25.
- d The outer shell.
- e the number of electrons it has.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Protons and neutrons.
- Atoms held together by covalent bonds.
- Changes is the chemical compound of matter.
5 True/False Questions
The number of covalent bonds an atom can form is equal to what? → the number of electrons it has.
What is a neutron? → an electronically neutral subatomic particle.
What determines which element it is? → the atomic number.
What is a polar molecule? → a molecule that has opposite charges on opposite ends.
What is an ionic bond? → The attraction btwn opposite charged ions.