5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are elements?
- What is the atomic number?
- The bond between the hydrogen atom of one water molecule and the oxygen atom of another water molecule is made possible by
- What is a radioactive isotope?
- What is an electron?
- a Substances that cannot be broken down into other substances.
- b the polarity of the water molecule
- c A subatomic particle w/ a negative charge.
- d The number of protons in an atom.
- e is one in which the nucleus decays, giving off particles of energy.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the number of electrons it has.
- A compound held together by ionic bonds.
5 True/False questions
The number of covalent bonds an atom can form is equal to what? → the number of electrons it has.
What makes up the nucleus? → Substances that cannot be broken down into other substances.
What is an ionic bond? → The attraction btwn opposite charged ions.
What is a neutron? → A subatomic particle w/ a negative charge.
What is a hydrogen bond? → Forms when 2 atoms share 1 or more pairs of outer shell electrons and forms a molecule.