5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is a radioactive isotope?
- What is a neutron?
- The number of covalent bonds an atom can form is equal to what?
- What is matter?
- What is ion?
- a is one in which the nucleus decays, giving off particles of energy.
- b an electronically neutral subatomic particle.
- c The number of additional electrons needed to fill its outer shell.
- d The term for atoms that are electronically charged as a result of gaining/losing electrons.
- e Anything that has mass and occupies space.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Changes is the chemical compound of matter.
- A subatomic particle w/ a negative charge.
- the polarity of the water molecule
- the number of electrons it has.
5 True/False questions
What is a molecule? → a molecule that has opposite charges on opposite ends.
How many electrons can the inner shell of an atom hold? → 2.
What is a covalent bond? → Formed when a particularly positive atom from one polar molecule is attracted to the partially negative atoms in another molecule.
What is a polar molecule? → a molecule that has opposite charges on opposite ends.
What is mass? → Anything that has mass and occupies space.