5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is mass?
- The tendency of water molecules to stick to each other is called
- What primarily determines how an atom behaves?
- What are the three types of chemical bonds?
- What is a neutron?
- a The sum of the number of protons and neutrons in its nucleus.
- b an electronically neutral subatomic particle.
- c Ionic
- d Electrons.
- e cohesion
5 Multiple choice questions
- Atoms held together by covalent bonds.
- the polarity of the water molecule
- Oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, and nitrogen.
- The number of protons in an atom.
5 True/False questions
What is a proton? → an electronically neutral subatomic particle.
What is an ionic bond? → The attraction btwn opposite charged ions.
What determines the chemical properties of an atom? → The number of electrons in the outermost shell.
What is a chemical reactions? → Changes is the chemical compound of matter.
How many of the 90 naturally- occuring elements are used by living organisms? → Oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, and nitrogen.