5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is mass?
- What makes up the nucleus?
- The tendency of water molecules to stick to each other is called
- The number of covalent bonds an atom can form is equal to what?
- How many electrons can the inner shell of an atom hold?
- a The sum of the number of protons and neutrons in its nucleus.
- b Protons and neutrons.
- c cohesion
- d The number of additional electrons needed to fill its outer shell.
- e 2.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the number of electrons it has.
- Substances that cannot be broken down into other substances.
- Anything that has mass and occupies space.
- is one in which the nucleus decays, giving off particles of energy.
5 True/False Questions
What is a chemical reactions? → A subatomic particle w/ a negative charge.
What is a polar molecule? → a molecule that has opposite charges on opposite ends.
What is an electron? → an electronically neutral subatomic particle.
What is an ionic bond? → The attraction btwn opposite charged ions.
What is a neutron? → A subatomic particle w/ a single unit of positive electrical charge (+)