5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To kill oneself intentionally; deliberate and intentional destruction of his own life.
- b See Narthex.
- c A dead human body intended solely for scientific study and dissection.
- d An infant dead at birth.
- e The burning chamber in a crematory.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The place about the altar of the church, usually enclosed for clergy and other officials; the sanctuary and choir.
- To remove from the grave or tomb; to dig up; exhume.
- An underground cemetery for burial purposes.
- A structure designed for the temporary storage of bodies which are not to be immediately interred.
- The sides of a Liturgical church in which additional seating is located.
5 True/False questions
Fraternal → Belonging to a brother; of or relating to a brotherhood.
Star of David → See Mogen David.
Sarcophagus → See Mogen David.
Artificial Grass → An imitation of grass made in mat form and used at the cemetery to cover the earth around the grave.
Tomb → The burning chamber in a crematory.