5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Artificial Grass
- Canopy (Cemetery Tent)
- a An underground cemetery for burial purposes.
- b A portable shelter employed to cover the grave area during the committal.
- c Belonging to a brother; of or relating to a brotherhood.
- d An imitation of grass made in mat form and used at the cemetery to cover the earth around the grave.
- e A general term designating those places suitable for the reception of a dead human body.
5 Multiple choice questions
- See Narthex.
- A dead human body intended solely for scientific study and dissection.
- An unusually ornate and elaborate casket, usually made of very heavy metal, granite or marble; and body may be placed directly in it, or a casketed body may be placed in one as a repository.
- The sides of a Liturgical church in which additional seating is located.
- An infant dead at birth.
5 True/False questions
Chancel → The place about the altar of the church, usually enclosed for clergy and other officials; the sanctuary and choir.
Star of David → See Mogen David.
Receiving Vault → A receptacle to receive the casketed remains, providing protection against the elements of the earth; made of concrete, steel, fiber glass or copper.
Disinter (Exhumation) → See Mogen David.
Suicide → See Narthex.