5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Disinter (Exhumation)
- a To remove from the grave or tomb; to dig up; exhume.
- b A receptacle to receive the casketed remains, providing protection against the elements of the earth; made of concrete, steel, fiber glass or copper.
- c See Narthex.
- d A general term designating those places suitable for the reception of a dead human body.
- e The place about the altar of the church, usually enclosed for clergy and other officials; the sanctuary and choir.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A portable shelter employed to cover the grave area during the committal.
- Belonging to a brother; of or relating to a brotherhood.
- To kill oneself intentionally; deliberate and intentional destruction of his own life.
- The sides of a Liturgical church in which additional seating is located.
- A raised platform or stage.
5 True/False Questions
Stillborn → To kill oneself intentionally; deliberate and intentional destruction of his own life.
Sarcophagus → See Mogen David.
Cadaver → A dead human body intended solely for scientific study and dissection.
Disposition Permit → See Burial-Transit Permit.
Artificial Grass → An imitation of grass made in mat form and used at the cemetery to cover the earth around the grave.