5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Disinter (Exhumation)
- a Belonging to a brother; of or relating to a brotherhood.
- b A receptacle to receive the casketed remains, providing protection against the elements of the earth; made of concrete, steel, fiber glass or copper.
- c An underground cemetery for burial purposes.
- d To remove from the grave or tomb; to dig up; exhume.
- e The place about the altar of the church, usually enclosed for clergy and other officials; the sanctuary and choir.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A funeral rite that is adjusted to the needs and wants of those directly involved; one which has been altered to suit the trends of the times.
- An infant dead at birth.
- See Burial-Transit Permit.
- A portable shelter employed to cover the grave area during the committal.
- To kill oneself intentionally; deliberate and intentional destruction of his own life.
5 True/False Questions
Vestibule → To kill oneself intentionally; deliberate and intentional destruction of his own life.
Star of David → See Mogen David.
Podium → A general term designating those places suitable for the reception of a dead human body.
Artificial Grass → An imitation of grass made in mat form and used at the cemetery to cover the earth around the grave.
Sarcophagus → An underground cemetery for burial purposes.