5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Star of David
- a A raised platform or stage.
- b See Mogen David.
- c A receptacle to receive the casketed remains, providing protection against the elements of the earth; made of concrete, steel, fiber glass or copper.
- d An unusually ornate and elaborate casket, usually made of very heavy metal, granite or marble; and body may be placed directly in it, or a casketed body may be placed in one as a repository.
- e A general term designating those places suitable for the reception of a dead human body.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The sides of a Liturgical church in which additional seating is located.
- Belonging to a brother; of or relating to a brotherhood.
- An underground cemetery for burial purposes.
- To remove from the grave or tomb; to dig up; exhume.
- The place about the altar of the church, usually enclosed for clergy and other officials; the sanctuary and choir.
5 True/False questions
Adaptive Funeral Rite → An imitation of grass made in mat form and used at the cemetery to cover the earth around the grave.
Vestibule → See Narthex.
Artificial Grass → An imitation of grass made in mat form and used at the cemetery to cover the earth around the grave.
Cadaver → A dead human body intended solely for scientific study and dissection.
Disposition Permit → See Burial-Transit Permit.