5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Canopy (Cemetery Tent)
- Star of David
- a See Mogen David.
- b An underground cemetery for burial purposes.
- c A portable shelter employed to cover the grave area during the committal.
- d See Narthex.
- e A dead human body intended solely for scientific study and dissection.
5 Multiple choice questions
- An imitation of grass made in mat form and used at the cemetery to cover the earth around the grave.
- A structure designed for the temporary storage of bodies which are not to be immediately interred.
- A general term designating those places suitable for the reception of a dead human body.
- To kill oneself intentionally; deliberate and intentional destruction of his own life.
- The place about the altar of the church, usually enclosed for clergy and other officials; the sanctuary and choir.
5 True/False questions
Vault → The burning chamber in a crematory.
Disinter (Exhumation) → See Mogen David.
Retort → The burning chamber in a crematory.
Transcepts → The place about the altar of the church, usually enclosed for clergy and other officials; the sanctuary and choir.
Sarcophagus → An unusually ornate and elaborate casket, usually made of very heavy metal, granite or marble; and body may be placed directly in it, or a casketed body may be placed in one as a repository.