5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Canopy (Cemetery Tent)
- a The sides of a Liturgical church in which additional seating is located.
- b An unusually ornate and elaborate casket, usually made of very heavy metal, granite or marble; and body may be placed directly in it, or a casketed body may be placed in one as a repository.
- c The place about the altar of the church, usually enclosed for clergy and other officials; the sanctuary and choir.
- d A portable shelter employed to cover the grave area during the committal.
- e See Narthex.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- An imitation of grass made in mat form and used at the cemetery to cover the earth around the grave.
- The burning chamber in a crematory.
- Belonging to a brother; of or relating to a brotherhood.
- A receptacle to receive the casketed remains, providing protection against the elements of the earth; made of concrete, steel, fiber glass or copper.
- An underground cemetery for burial purposes.
5 True/False Questions
Podium → A general term designating those places suitable for the reception of a dead human body.
Disinter (Exhumation) → To remove from the grave or tomb; to dig up; exhume.
Star of David → See Mogen David.
Suicide → To kill oneself intentionally; deliberate and intentional destruction of his own life.
Stillborn → The burning chamber in a crematory.