5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- In plants, the physical isolation of an injured or infected site is called _____.
- Which of the following is the correct order of levels of structural organization?
- whats and example of a receptor triggering changes?
- a compartmentalization
- b cell, tissue, organ, organism
- c Excitable cells that make up the communication line in most nervous systems
- d slowing down of the entire body and its cells to counteract overheating
- e at or near the back of the body
5 Multiple choice questions
- initiate a chain of events that intensify change from an original condition and after a limited time, the intesification reverses the change. Usually associated with instability in a system
- patrol, defend, and repair tissues
- areas of contact or near-contact in between bones
5 True/False questions
physiology → study of patterns and processes by which an individual survives and reproduces in the environment
epithelia → Tissues that cover the internal and external surfaces of the body, the cells of which are held together with specialized structures such as tight junctions. Arise from the ectoderm
herniated disk → Tissues that cover the internal and external surfaces of the body, the cells of which are held together with specialized structures such as tight junctions. Arise from the ectoderm
Hair is primarily composed of _____. → in epithelia
Endocrine System → Hormonally controls body functioning, works with the nervous system to integrate short-term and long term activities