5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Which of the following plant structures would be most comparable to the human vascular system?
- Urinary System
- he leaves of the yellow bush lupine conserve water by _____.
- a trapping moisture lost from stomata in folded leaves
- b study of patterns and processes by which an individual survives and reproduces in the environment
- c tells the muscle cells how much energy is needed to perform an action
- d Maintains the volume and composition of the internal environment; excretes excess fluid and blood-borne wastes
- e xylem and phloem
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- keratin fibers
- Contains the urinary bladder, the reproductive organs, and the last part of the large intestine.
5 True/False Questions
Kidney → organ that removes urea, excess water, and other waste products from the blood and passes them to the ureter
notochord → carry out suitable responses to the stimulation
phalanges → toe bones
myosin → moor protein that starts at the center of the sarcomere. forms a cross bridge to actin when the local concentration of calcium ions rises and a bindig site for the myosin's head is exposed
Distal → community of cells and intercellular substances that are interacting in one or more tasks