5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what does interstitial fluid exchange substances with?
- Interstitial fluid is found _____.
- what makes up a habitat?
- smooth muscle tissue
- interstitial fluid
- a fills the places between cells and tissues
- b has single, unbranching cells, tapered at both ends. Contracts slower, but longer than skeletal muscle. Found in the stomach, bladder, and uterus
- c cells and blood
- d soil, air, animals, water, and plants in the area
- e between cells
5 Multiple choice questions
- set of bones which connects the upper limb to the axial skeleton on each side
- Inner primary tissue layer. Start of the lining of the digestive tract and organs derived from it
- Collects and returns some tissue fluid to the bloodstream; defends the body against infection and tissue damage
- Rapidly delivers oxygen to the tissue fluid that bathes all living cells; removes carbon dioxide wastes of celss
- Protects the body from injury, dehydration, and some pathogens. Controls temperature and excretes wastes
5 True/False questions
Which muscle type is classified as voluntary? → has single, unbranching cells, tapered at both ends. Contracts slower, but longer than skeletal muscle. Found in the stomach, bladder, and uterus
Hard palate → the bony part of the roof of the mouth
what does plasma consist of? → proteins, gases, ions, sugars, and other substances that are dissolved in it
Distal → farther from a point of reference
nervous tissue → hardened connective tissue that is the main tissue of bones. Some bones are sites of blood cell formation