5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Describe scope of practice for ambulatory healthcare personnel.
- The LPN and the LVN receive the same education?
True or False?
- A medical Transcriptionist may become certified by passing a certifying examination offered by the ___?
- Tickler File
- Physician Assistant : PA
- a True
- b A chronological file used as a reminder to do specific tasks on schedule; usually daily, weekly, or monthly.
- c Defines the procedures, actions and processes that are permitted for a professional depending on their education, experience, and demonstrated competency.
- d AHDI
- e Person with 1 to 4 years of education in an approved PA program; a PA works under the supervision of the physician.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A provider who is identified by law as a doctor of medicine : MD or a doctor of osteopathic medicine: OD.
- Legal permission, granted by state statutes, to perform specific acts; for instance, a physician is licensed to practice medicine.
- AN entry in an official record listing names of persons satisfying certain requirements and level of education.
- Evidence of having achieved a certain level of knowledge through education or experience.
- An agreement in which one state recognizes the licensing procedure of another state, considers it valid, and grants a license to practice; sometimes referred to reciprocity.
5 True/False questions
Nurse Practitioner:NP → Terminolgy used by state licensing boards that defines the procedures, actions, and processes that are permitted for a professional depending on their education, experience and demonstrated competency.
A clinic manager may desire the
CMAS: Certified Medical Administrative Specialist, certification through the AAMA?
True or False? → False, The CMAS is certified through the AMT not the AAMA.
Clinic Manager → Person who has additional education and experience in the health-care field to manage a facility.
Medical Assistant: MA → Person who assists the provider in both adminstrative and clinical duties; education varies from on the job instruction to 2 years in an accredited program for medical assisting.
Medical Transcriptionist → Person who assists the provider in both adminstrative and clinical duties; education varies from on the job instruction to 2 years in an accredited program for medical assisting.