5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Inclusion is another term for reciprocity?
True or False?
- Physician Assistant : PA
- a An agreement in which one state recognizes the licensing procedure of another state, considers it valid, and grants a license to practice; sometimes referred to reciprocity.
- b Any healthcare professional who examines, diagnoses, and treats individuals; including MD's and DO's.
- c Person with 1 to 4 years of education in an approved PA program; a PA works under the supervision of the physician.
- d False
- e A provider who is identified by law as a doctor of medicine : MD or a doctor of osteopathic medicine: OD.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Person who may or may not have formal education; will have superior medical terminology as well as keyboarding and grammar skills; transcibes medical dictation.
- These are awarded to professionals within a particular field after gaining additional knowledge at a workshop or seminar.
- 1. CMA
- AN entry in an official record listing names of persons satisfying certain requirements and level of education.
5 True/False questions
The LPN and the LVN receive the same education?
True or False? → True
Nurse Practitioner:NP → AN entry in an official record listing names of persons satisfying certain requirements and level of education.
List and define three catagories of nurses found in the healthcare setting and compare their education and their scope of practice. → 1. LPN : care for the disabled, the sick, and the convalescent under the supervision of physicians or registered nurses.
2. NP: a licensed RN with a BSN. They may examine, diagnose, and treat clients. They practice under their basic RN license and in most states they may supervise MA's.
3. LVN: scope of practice is the same as the LPN.
Scope of Practice → AN entry in an official record listing names of persons satisfying certain requirements and level of education.
Credential → Evidence of having achieved a certain level of knowledge through education or experience.