6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- THE FRENCH REVOLUTION. Political upheaval of France's absolute monarchy. Feudalism destroyed, new ideas of citizenship and rights. Ends with Execution of king and Marie Antoinette.
- PRIDE AND PREJUDICE is first published.
- THE "GLORIOUS" or "BLOODLESS" REVOLUTION. Mary (protestant) & her husband William III of Holland replace James II (the Catholic freak).
- REGENCY ENGLAND. The age of Elegance and Display. King George III is King, but he has a mental illness and can't rule
- NAPOLEON BONAPARTE comes to power (belief is that strong general can hold off royalism and foreign attacks)
- THE RESTORATION. James I's son Charles II is brought back to throne. The church of England is reestablished.
5 True/False Questions
750 CE → A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM (Shakespeare) is written
1805 → NAPOLEON BONAPARTE comes to power (belief is that strong general can hold off royalism and foreign attacks)
1673 → PRIDE AND PREJUDICE is first published.
1340-1400 → AGE OF SATIRE.
1804-1814 → THE NAPOLEONIC WARS