6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- REIGN OF TERROR by Robespierre (England turns against revolution and declares war)
- AGE OF SATIRE.
- BILL OF RIGHTS. Declares Parliment supreme over the crown and guarantees civil liberties.
- GOEFFREY CHAUCER. Author of "The Canterbury Tales"
- ENGLAND AND THE AMERICAN WAR FOR INDEPENDENCE begins and ends when? America gets independence from Britian; The "great experiment" of democracy begins.
- Jane Austen's father dies.
5 True/False Questions
750 CE → A MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM (Shakespeare) is written
1673 → THE TEST ACT: all civil servants must take communion in an Anglican church and deny belief in transubstantiation.
1804-1814 → THE NAPOLEONIC WARS
1789-1793 → REIGN OF TERROR by Robespierre (England turns against revolution and declares war)
1688 → THE "GLORIOUS" or "BLOODLESS" REVOLUTION. Mary (protestant) & her husband William III of Holland replace James II (the Catholic freak).