5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a noun: A pernicious, evil influence or agent.
- b adjective: Exhibiting great immaturity and lack of judgment.
- c adjective: Corrosive and bitingly trenchant.
- d verb: To suggest someone is guilty of an offense; to incriminate.
- e noun: One who seeks favor, especially by insincere flattery or obsequious behavior.
5 Multiple choice questions
- adjective: Incapable of being corrected or reformed.
- noun: A gallant or chivalrous man.
adjective: Showing arrogant or offhand disregard.
- noun: The willful giving of false testimony under oath.
- noun: The loss of sounds in the interior of a word.
- noun: An oppressive, foreboding, unwholesome, punitive, or potentially dangerous or unhealthful influence or atmosphere.
5 True/False questions
Foreboding → noun/adjective: A strong inner feeling, instinct, or notion of future misfortune, evil.
Harangue → noun: A long impassioned speech, especially one delivered before a gathering.
Exigency → noun: A pernicious, evil influence or agent.
Abomination → noun: The loss of sounds in the interior of a word.
Subsume → verb: To classify, include, or incorporate in a larger, more comprehensive category or to be reclassified under a more general principle; to contain or include.