5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adjective: Exhibiting great immaturity and lack of judgment.
- b adjective: Stubbornly prejudiced, narrow-minded, or inflexible.
- c noun: The loss of sounds in the interior of a word.
- d verb: To talk or act insincerely or misleadingly; to equivocate.
- e noun: The wing of a bird.
verb: To restrain or immobilize by binding the arms.
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun: A gallant or chivalrous man.
adjective: Showing arrogant or offhand disregard.
- noun: A pernicious, evil influence or agent.
- noun: A committee or board appointed to adjudicate in a particular matter.
- adjective: Unworthy of serious attention.
- verb: To instigate or foster.
5 True/False questions
Abomination → noun: A cause of abhorrence or disgust.
Harangue → noun: A long impassioned speech, especially one delivered before a gathering.
Beguile → verb: To deceive by guile; to delude.
Perjury → noun: The willful giving of false testimony under oath.
Grievous → adjective: Causing grief, pain, or anguish.