5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a noun: A cause of abhorrence or disgust.
- b verb: To instigate or foster.
- c noun: An oppressive, foreboding, unwholesome, punitive, or potentially dangerous or unhealthful influence or atmosphere.
- d adjective: Causing grief, pain, or anguish.
- e adjective: Corrosive and bitingly trenchant.
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun: A poet, especially a lyric poet.
- adjective: Responsive and receptive to advice, authority, or suggestion.
- verb: To deceive by guile; to delude.
- noun: The willful giving of false testimony under oath.
- noun/adjective: A strong inner feeling, instinct, or notion of future misfortune, evil.
5 True/False questions
Hidebound → noun: The wing of a bird.
verb: To restrain or immobilize by binding the arms.
Dolorous → adjective: Marked by or exhibiting sorrow, grief, or pain.
Counterintuitive → noun: One who seeks favor, especially by insincere flattery or obsequious behavior.
Inculpate → adjective: Imposed as an obligation or duty; obligatory.
noun: A candidate currently holding a specified political office.
Sophomoric → adjective: Exhibiting great immaturity and lack of judgment.