5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a noun: An oppressive, foreboding, unwholesome, punitive, or potentially dangerous or unhealthful influence or atmosphere.
- b adjective: Unworthy of serious attention.
- c verb: To give one's loyalty or support to.
- d verb: To classify, include, or incorporate in a larger, more comprehensive category or to be reclassified under a more general principle; to contain or include.
- e noun: The willful giving of false testimony under oath.
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun: A committee or board appointed to adjudicate in a particular matter.
- verb: To suggest someone is guilty of an offense; to incriminate.
- adjective: Corrosive and bitingly trenchant.
- noun: A pernicious, evil influence or agent.
- noun: One who seeks favor, especially by insincere flattery or obsequious behavior.
5 True/False questions
Sophomoric → adjective: Causing or tending to cause sleep; sleep inducing.
Contumacious → noun: The loss of sounds in the interior of a word.
Pinion → noun: The wing of a bird.
verb: To restrain or immobilize by binding the arms.
Bevy → noun: A group or an assemblage.
Embezzle → verb: To make for one's own use in violation of a trust.