5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a noun: A cause of abhorrence or disgust.
- b adjective: Marked by or exhibiting sorrow, grief, or pain.
- c noun: Words with same sound and often the same spelling, but differ in meaning.
- d adjective: Responsive and receptive to advice, authority, or suggestion.
- e adjective: Exhibiting great immaturity and lack of judgment.
5 Multiple choice questions
- adjective: Causing grief, pain, or anguish.
- adjective: Stubbornly prejudiced, narrow-minded, or inflexible.
- verb: To instigate or foster.
- noun: A pernicious, evil influence or agent.
- noun: One who seeks favor, especially by insincere flattery or obsequious behavior.
5 True/False questions
Bevy → noun: A poet, especially a lyric poet.
Counterintuitive → noun: One who seeks favor, especially by insincere flattery or obsequious behavior.
Bard → noun: A poet, especially a lyric poet.
Tribunal → noun: A committee or board appointed to adjudicate in a particular matter.
Demure → adjective: Characterized by shyness and modesty; coy.