5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adjective: Obstinately or stubbornly disobedient. (obdurate, recalcitrant).
- b noun: One who seeks favor, especially by insincere flattery or obsequious behavior.
- c adjective: Unworthy of serious attention.
- d adjective: Characterized by shyness and modesty; coy.
- e adjective: Corrosive and bitingly trenchant.
5 Multiple choice questions
- adjective: Stubbornly prejudiced, narrow-minded, or inflexible.
- adjective: Marked by or exhibiting sorrow, grief, or pain.
- verb: To talk or act insincerely or misleadingly; to equivocate.
- verb: To give one's loyalty or support to.
- verb: To instigate or foster.
5 True/False questions
Pestilence → noun: A pernicious, evil influence or agent.
Bard → noun: A group or an assemblage.
Cavalier → noun: A gallant or chivalrous man.
adjective: Showing arrogant or offhand disregard.
Abomination → noun: The wing of a bird.
verb: To restrain or immobilize by binding the arms.
Subsume → verb: To give one's loyalty or support to.