5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a verb: To suggest someone is guilty of an offense; to incriminate.
- b noun: An oppressive, foreboding, unwholesome, punitive, or potentially dangerous or unhealthful influence or atmosphere.
- c noun: The wing of a bird.
verb: To restrain or immobilize by binding the arms.
- d verb: To make for one's own use in violation of a trust.
- e noun: The willful giving of false testimony under oath.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- noun: One who seeks favor, especially by insincere flattery or obsequious behavior.
- adjective: Marked by or exhibiting sorrow, grief, or pain.
- adjective: Stubbornly prejudiced, narrow-minded, or inflexible.
- noun: A gallant or chivalrous man.
adjective: Showing arrogant or offhand disregard.
- adjective: Causing or tending to cause sleep; sleep inducing.
5 True/False Questions
Harangue → noun: Words with same sound and often the same spelling, but differ in meaning.
Espouse → verb: To give one's loyalty or support to.
Beguile → adjective: Characterized by shyness and modesty; coy.
Grievous → adjective: Unworthy of serious attention.
Foreboding → adjective: Stubbornly prejudiced, narrow-minded, or inflexible.