5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a verb: To give one's loyalty or support to.
- b noun: The state or quality of requiring much effort or immediate action.
- c noun: The wing of a bird.
verb: To restrain or immobilize by binding the arms.
- d adjective: Marked by or exhibiting sorrow, grief, or pain.
- e noun: An oppressive, foreboding, unwholesome, punitive, or potentially dangerous or unhealthful influence or atmosphere.
5 Multiple choice questions
- verb: To instigate or foster.
- adjective: Imposed as an obligation or duty; obligatory.
noun: A candidate currently holding a specified political office.
- noun: Words with same sound and often the same spelling, but differ in meaning.
- adjective: Counter to or against what intuition would lead one to expect or conclude.
- adjective: Responsive and receptive to advice, authority, or suggestion.
5 True/False questions
Subsume → verb: To give one's loyalty or support to.
Grievous → adjective: Unworthy of serious attention.
Sophomoric → adjective: Causing or tending to cause sleep; sleep inducing.
Demure → adjective: Characterized by shyness and modesty; coy.
Cavalier → noun: A gallant or chivalrous man.
adjective: Showing arrogant or offhand disregard.