5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a adjective: Causing grief, pain, or anguish.
- b noun: A poet, especially a lyric poet.
- c noun: An oppressive, foreboding, unwholesome, punitive, or potentially dangerous or unhealthful influence or atmosphere.
- d verb: To give one's loyalty or support to.
- e adjective: Corrosive and bitingly trenchant.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- noun: The wing of a bird.
verb: To restrain or immobilize by binding the arms.
- verb: To deceive by guile; to delude.
- noun: A committee or board appointed to adjudicate in a particular matter.
- adjective: Counter to or against what intuition would lead one to expect or conclude.
- adjective: Marked by or exhibiting sorrow, grief, or pain.
5 True/False Questions
Pestilence → noun: A pernicious, evil influence or agent.
Inculpate → adjective: Imposed as an obligation or duty; obligatory.
noun: A candidate currently holding a specified political office.
Incorrigible → adjective: Causing or tending to cause sleep; sleep inducing.
Hidebound → adjective: Causing grief, pain, or anguish.
Harangue → noun: A long impassioned speech, especially one delivered before a gathering.