5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a adjective: Causing grief, pain, or anguish.
- b noun: The willful giving of false testimony under oath.
- c adjective: Obstinately or stubbornly disobedient. (obdurate, recalcitrant).
- d adjective: Causing or tending to cause sleep; sleep inducing.
- e adjective: Exhibiting great immaturity and lack of judgment.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- noun: The state or quality of requiring much effort or immediate action.
- adjective: Unworthy of serious attention.
- verb: To deceive by guile; to delude.
- adjective: Imposed as an obligation or duty; obligatory.
noun: A candidate currently holding a specified political office.
- noun: Words with same sound and often the same spelling, but differ in meaning.
5 True/False Questions
Syncopation → noun: The loss of sounds in the interior of a word.
Foreboding → noun/adjective: A strong inner feeling, instinct, or notion of future misfortune, evil.
Embezzle → verb: To make for one's own use in violation of a trust.
Foment → verb: To instigate or foster.
Pinion → noun: The wing of a bird.
verb: To restrain or immobilize by binding the arms.