5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a verb: To talk or act insincerely or misleadingly; to equivocate.
- b adjective: Corrosive and bitingly trenchant.
- c adjective: Imposed as an obligation or duty; obligatory.
noun: A candidate currently holding a specified political office.
- d adjective: Counter to or against what intuition would lead one to expect or conclude.
- e adjective: Characterized by shyness and modesty; coy.
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun: A pernicious, evil influence or agent.
- noun: An oppressive, foreboding, unwholesome, punitive, or potentially dangerous or unhealthful influence or atmosphere.
- noun: One who seeks favor, especially by insincere flattery or obsequious behavior.
- verb: To classify, include, or incorporate in a larger, more comprehensive category or to be reclassified under a more general principle; to contain or include.
- adjective: Causing grief, pain, or anguish.
5 True/False questions
Bard → noun: A group or an assemblage.
Sophomoric → adjective: Exhibiting great immaturity and lack of judgment.
Hidebound → adjective: Stubbornly prejudiced, narrow-minded, or inflexible.
Exigency → noun: A pernicious, evil influence or agent.
Embezzle → adjective: Responsive and receptive to advice, authority, or suggestion.