5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a verb: To give one's loyalty or support to.
- b noun: An oppressive, foreboding, unwholesome, punitive, or potentially dangerous or unhealthful influence or atmosphere.
- c verb: To deceive by guile; to delude.
- d adjective: Causing or tending to cause sleep; sleep inducing.
- e noun: A long impassioned speech, especially one delivered before a gathering.
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun: The state or quality of requiring much effort or immediate action.
- adjective: Incapable of being corrected or reformed.
- adjective: Obstinately or stubbornly disobedient. (obdurate, recalcitrant).
- noun: The wing of a bird.
verb: To restrain or immobilize by binding the arms.
- adjective: Counter to or against what intuition would lead one to expect or conclude.
5 True/False questions
Syncopation → noun: A cause of abhorrence or disgust.
Amenable → verb: To deceive by guile; to delude.
Pestilence → noun: A pernicious, evil influence or agent.
Demure → noun: The willful giving of false testimony under oath.
Cavalier → noun: A gallant or chivalrous man.
adjective: Showing arrogant or offhand disregard.