5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- electrical energy
- absolute zero
- mechanical energy
- a the process of changing from a gaseous to a liquid or solid state
- b The temperature at which no more energy can be removed from matter.
- c The energy of moving electric charges
- d Is energy associated with the motion or position of an object
- e (physics) the capacity of a physical system to do work
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the temperature below which a liquid turns into a solid
- the temperature at which a substance changes from a liquid to a gas
- a change from one state (solid or liquid or gas) to another without a change in chemical composition
- the process of becoming a vapor
- the transfer of heat through a fluid (liquid or gas) caused by molecular motion
5 True/False Questions
radiation → energy that is radiated or transmitted in the form of rays or waves or particles
potential energy → Energy that is stored and held in readiness.
kelvin → A temperature scale based on absolute zero.
heat transfer → Each of these movement of energy is a form of heat
light → The light that you see each day is a form of electromagnetic energy