5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- absolute zero
- heat transfer
- a the direct transfer of heat from one substance to another substance that it is touching
- b based on freezing point of water, freezing point of water is 0 degrees celcius, boiling point of water is 100 degrees celcius
- c energy that is radiated or transmitted in the form of rays or waves or particles
- d The temperature at which no more energy can be removed from matter.
- e the transfer of heat through conduction, convection, or radiation
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The energy of moving electric charges
- Each of these movement of energy is a form of heat
- the transfer of heat through a fluid (liquid or gas) caused by molecular motion
- the temperature at which a substance changes from a solid to a liquid
- Is a disturbance that travels through a medium as a longitudinal waves.
5 True/False Questions
potential energy → Energy that is stored and held in readiness.
phase change → the transfer of heat through conduction, convection, or radiation
vaporization → energy that is radiated or transmitted in the form of rays or waves or particles
condensation → the process of changing from a gaseous to a liquid or solid state
energy → Each of these movement of energy is a form of heat