5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a moving apart, going in different directions
- b straying from main point
- c to refrain from doing something
- d feeling someone else's feeling.
- e give up a position
5 Multiple choice questions
- patience, restraint
- togetherness, trust, group dynamic of trust
- contingent upon something else, contingent upon.
5 True/False questions
conformist → meeting in the middle, settling differences.
capitulate → surrender
amicable → agreeable
convergence → coming together.
compromise → someone who follows the majority