5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Physical motion, going from one place to another.
- b Change in a species over time.
- c Molecule that carries genetic information about our traits.
- d The process that changes food into energy that can be used by our cells and our body.
- e Maintaing constant temperature.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Organism respond to their environment and adapt to conditions. If they cannot adapt they will not survive.
- 1. Skin tans
2. Sweating when we are hot
- 1. Movement
- Process in which organisms carry out many chemical reactions to get energy.
- Increase in the number or size of cells.
5 True/False questions
Cells → Basic unit of life, capable of performing life functions.
Gene → Molecule that carries genetic information about our traits.
Homeostatic Mechanism → A regulatory mechanism that contributes to maintaining a state of equilibrium.
Ology means: → Life or living
Excretion → Getting rid of wastes.