5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the 7 themes of Biology?
- Oxygen regulation
- Asexual Reproduction
- a Maintaining constant oxygen levels in the body.
- b Change in a species over time.
- c Organisms in a biological community live and interact with other organisms. Organisms are dependent on one another.
- d 1. Structure and Function
- e A single parent passes copies of all its genes to each of its offspring.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Short segment of DNA that codes for a specific protein (trait)/
- Getting rid of wastes.
- Molecule that carries genetic information about our traits.
- A regulatory mechanism that contributes to maintaining a state of equilibrium.
5 True/False questions
Homeostasis → A regulatory process in which an organism regulates its internal environment. Maintaining stable internal conditions by regulating water, temperature, salt, sugar, etc.
Evolution occurs through: → Natural Selection and mutations
Species → Short segment of DNA that codes for a specific protein (trait)/
Cells → Basic unit of life, capable of performing life functions.
Metabolism → The combination of components and processes that serve a common function