5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Example of Movement
- Water regulation
- a Materials moving through your cells and your body.
- b A group of genetically similar organisms that can produce fertile offspring.
- c Basic unit of life, capable of performing life functions.
- d Molecule that carries genetic information about our traits.
- e Maintaining constant water levels in the body
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A regulatory process in which an organism regulates its internal environment. Maintaining stable internal conditions by regulating water, temperature, salt, sugar, etc.
- Process by which organisms make more of their own kind
- Cutting down rainforests, which destroys the natural habitat of many organisms.
- The process by which an organism absorbs "foods" to carry out life functions.
- Humans (Homo sapiens)
5 True/False Questions
Mutation → Changes in DNA
Movement → Physical motion, going from one place to another.
Natural Selection → The best adapted organisms will survive and reproduce.
Examples of Respondsiveness → 1. Skin tans
2. Sweating when we are hot
All living organisms are made up of one or more _________. → Bacteria, protist, hydra