5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What are the 7 themes of Biology?
- Oxygen regulation
- Example of a species
- a Basic unit of life, capable of performing life functions.
- b Changes in DNA
- c 1. Structure and Function
- d Maintaining constant oxygen levels in the body.
- e Humans (Homo sapiens)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Materials moving through your cells and your body.
- Change in a species over time.
- Maintaining constant water levels in the body
- The study of
- The process that changes food into energy that can be used by our cells and our body.
5 True/False Questions
Thermoregulation → Maintaing constant temperature.
Biology → Branch of Biology that studies the interactions of organisms with one another and their environment.
Organism → The combination of components and processes that serve a common function
Nutrition → The process by which an organism absorbs "foods" to carry out life functions.
Natural Selection → The best adapted organisms will survive and reproduce.