5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Example of a species
- Examples of Respondsiveness
- Evolution occurs through:
- Example of Movement
- a Materials moving through your cells and your body.
- b Natural Selection and mutations
- c Humans (Homo sapiens)
- d 1. Skin tans
2. Sweating when we are hot
- e The process that changes food into energy that can be used by our cells and our body.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Change in a species over time.
- Bacteria, protist, hydra
- The process by which an organism absorbs "foods" to carry out life functions.
- Basic unit of life, capable of performing life functions.
- A single parent passes copies of all its genes to each of its offspring.
5 True/False questions
Heredity → Passing of traits from parents to offspring
Excretion → Change in a species over time.
Organism → The combination of components and processes that serve a common function
Bio means: → Life or living
Gene → Short segment of DNA that codes for a specific protein (trait)/