5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bio means:
- Example of a species
- a Humans (Homo sapiens)
- b Life or living
- c A group of genetically similar organisms that can produce fertile offspring.
- d Organism respond to their environment and adapt to conditions. If they cannot adapt they will not survive.
- e Organisms in a biological community live and interact with other organisms. Organisms are dependent on one another.
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1. Movement
- A single parent passes copies of all its genes to each of its offspring.
- Increase in the number or size of cells.
- Process in which organisms carry out many chemical reactions to get energy.
- Process by which organisms make more of their own kind
5 True/False questions
All living organisms are made up of one or more _________. → Bacteria, protist, hydra
Organism → Any living thing
Movement → Physical motion, going from one place to another.
Water regulation → Maintaining constant water levels in the body
Evolution occurs through: → Change in a species over time.