5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Natural Selection
- Example of an organism that does asexual reproduction
- Example of a species
- a Maintaing constant temperature.
- b Humans (Homo sapiens)
- c Bacteria, protist, hydra
- d Short segment of DNA that codes for a specific protein (trait)/
- e The best adapted organisms will survive and reproduce.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Branch of Biology that studies the interactions of organisms with one another and their environment.
- 1. Sweating
4. Exocytosis by cells
5. Salt excretion in plants
- Organisms in a biological community live and interact with other organisms. Organisms are dependent on one another.
- Cutting down rainforests, which destroys the natural habitat of many organisms.
- Natural Selection and mutations
5 True/False questions
Mechanism → Any living thing
All living organisms are made up of one or more _________. → Bacteria, protist, hydra
Metabolism → Process in which organisms carry out many chemical reactions to get energy.
Heredity → Branch of Biology that studies the interactions of organisms with one another and their environment.
Species → A group of genetically similar organisms that can produce fertile offspring.