5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What are the 7 themes of Biology?
- Homeostatic Mechanism
- How are humans affecting interdependence of organisms?
- Oxygen regulation
- a Cutting down rainforests, which destroys the natural habitat of many organisms.
- b A regulatory mechanism that contributes to maintaining a state of equilibrium.
- c 1. Structure and Function
- d Maintaining constant oxygen levels in the body.
- e Branch of Biology that studies the interactions of organisms with one another and their environment.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The best adapted organisms will survive and reproduce.
- The process by which an organism absorbs "foods" to carry out life functions.
- Bacteria, protist, hydra
- The combination of components and processes that serve a common function
- Maintaining constant water levels in the body
5 True/False Questions
Movement → Physical motion, going from one place to another.
Excretion → Getting rid of wastes.
Bio means: → Life or living
Examples of Respondsiveness → 1. Skin tans
2. Sweating when we are hot
DNA → Short segment of DNA that codes for a specific protein (trait)/