5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Homeostatic Mechanism
- a The process by which an organism absorbs "foods" to carry out life functions.
- b The study of life
- c Getting rid of wastes.
- d A regulatory mechanism that contributes to maintaining a state of equilibrium.
- e Organisms in a biological community live and interact with other organisms. Organisms are dependent on one another.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A group of genetically similar organisms that can produce fertile offspring.
- Materials moving through your cells and your body.
- Increase in the number or size of cells.
- Organism respond to their environment and adapt to conditions. If they cannot adapt they will not survive.
- Physical motion, going from one place to another.
5 True/False Questions
DNA → Molecule that carries genetic information about our traits.
What are the 7 characteristics of life? → 1. Structure and Function
Examples of excretion → Humans (Homo sapiens)
Mutation → Changes in DNA
Example of a species → Materials moving through your cells and your body.