5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the 7 characteristics of life?
- How are humans affecting interdependence of organisms?
- Examples of Respondsiveness
- Example of a species
- a Getting rid of wastes.
- b 1. Skin tans
2. Sweating when we are hot
- c Humans (Homo sapiens)
- d 1. Movement
- e Cutting down rainforests, which destroys the natural habitat of many organisms.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Changes in DNA
- Basic unit of life, capable of performing life functions.
- Physical motion, going from one place to another.
- The study of
- The process by which an organism absorbs "foods" to carry out life functions.
5 True/False questions
Respiration → Getting rid of wastes.
Homeostasis → A regulatory process in which an organism regulates its internal environment. Maintaining stable internal conditions by regulating water, temperature, salt, sugar, etc.
Bio means: → Life or living
Evolution occurs through: → Change in a species over time.
Water regulation → Maintaining constant oxygen levels in the body.