5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Examples of excretion
- Water regulation
- Asexual Reproduction
- a Increase in the number or size of cells.
- b Maintaining constant water levels in the body
- c The process that changes food into energy that can be used by our cells and our body.
- d 1. Sweating
4. Exocytosis by cells
5. Salt excretion in plants
- e A single parent passes copies of all its genes to each of its offspring.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Bacteria, protist, hydra
- The study of life
- A regulatory process in which an organism regulates its internal environment. Maintaining stable internal conditions by regulating water, temperature, salt, sugar, etc.
- The process by which an organism absorbs "foods" to carry out life functions.
- Process by which organisms make more of their own kind
5 True/False Questions
Oxygen regulation → Maintaining constant oxygen levels in the body.
How are humans affecting interdependence of organisms? → 1. Movement
Gene → Molecule that carries genetic information about our traits.
Evolution occurs through: → Natural Selection and mutations
Examples of Respondsiveness → Humans (Homo sapiens)