5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- All living organisms are made up of one or more _________.
- Oxygen regulation
- Example of Movement
- What are the 7 characteristics of life?
- a 1. Movement
- b Cells
- c Short segment of DNA that codes for a specific protein (trait)/
- d Materials moving through your cells and your body.
- e Maintaining constant oxygen levels in the body.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Branch of Biology that studies the interactions of organisms with one another and their environment.
- The combination of components and processes that serve a common function
- The best adapted organisms will survive and reproduce.
- A single parent passes copies of all its genes to each of its offspring.
- Maintaining constant water levels in the body
5 True/False Questions
Heredity → Getting rid of wastes.
Organism → The combination of components and processes that serve a common function
Evolution → Change in a species over time.
Movement → Physical motion, going from one place to another.
Mutation → The process by which an organism absorbs "foods" to carry out life functions.