5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Examples of Respondsiveness
- Water regulation
- All living organisms are made up of one or more _________.
- a Cells
- b Basic unit of life, capable of performing life functions.
- c Maintaining constant water levels in the body
- d Organism respond to their environment and adapt to conditions. If they cannot adapt they will not survive.
- e 1. Skin tans
2. Sweating when we are hot
5 Multiple choice questions
- A regulatory mechanism that contributes to maintaining a state of equilibrium.
- Increase in the number or size of cells.
- 1. Sweating
4. Exocytosis by cells
5. Salt excretion in plants
- Maintaining constant oxygen levels in the body.
- Cutting down rainforests, which destroys the natural habitat of many organisms.
5 True/False questions
Bio means: → The study of
Mechanism → The combination of components and processes that serve a common function
What are the 7 characteristics of life? → 1. Movement
Biology → Branch of Biology that studies the interactions of organisms with one another and their environment.
Natural Selection → The best adapted organisms will survive and reproduce.