5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Physical motion, going from one place to another.
- b The process that changes food into energy that can be used by our cells and our body.
- c Process in which organisms carry out many chemical reactions to get energy.
- d Any living thing
- e Organisms in a biological community live and interact with other organisms. Organisms are dependent on one another.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A regulatory mechanism that contributes to maintaining a state of equilibrium.
- Bacteria, protist, hydra
- Materials moving through your cells and your body.
- 1. Movement
5 True/False questions
Mechanism → Any living thing
Gene → Molecule that carries genetic information about our traits.
What are the 7 themes of Biology? → 1. Movement
Evolution occurs through: → Natural Selection and mutations
Cells → Short segment of DNA that codes for a specific protein (trait)/