5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the 7 themes of Biology?
- a 1. Structure and Function
- b Process by which organisms make more of their own kind
- c Physical motion, going from one place to another.
- d The study of life
- e Change in a species over time.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A regulatory mechanism that contributes to maintaining a state of equilibrium.
- Molecule that carries genetic information about our traits.
- A single parent passes copies of all its genes to each of its offspring.
- Natural Selection and mutations
- Getting rid of wastes.
5 True/False questions
Bio means: → The study of
Thermoregulation → Maintaing constant temperature.
How are humans affecting interdependence of organisms? → 1. Movement
Respondsiveness → Organism respond to their environment and adapt to conditions. If they cannot adapt they will not survive.
Species → Short segment of DNA that codes for a specific protein (trait)/