5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the 7 themes of Biology?
- Bio means:
- a Life or living
- b Organism respond to their environment and adapt to conditions. If they cannot adapt they will not survive.
- c 1. Structure and Function
- d Getting rid of wastes.
- e Changes in DNA
5 Multiple choice questions
- A group of genetically similar organisms that can produce fertile offspring.
- Passing of traits from parents to offspring
- Organisms in a biological community live and interact with other organisms. Organisms are dependent on one another.
- Cutting down rainforests, which destroys the natural habitat of many organisms.
- The study of
5 True/False questions
Examples of Respondsiveness → 1. Skin tans
2. Sweating when we are hot
Water regulation → Maintaining constant water levels in the body
Organism → Any living thing
All living organisms are made up of one or more _________. → Cells
Respiration → Getting rid of wastes.