5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the 7 characteristics of life?
- All living organisms are made up of one or more _________.
- a Cells
- b 1. Movement
- c Branch of Biology that studies the interactions of organisms with one another and their environment.
- d Changes in DNA
- e The combination of components and processes that serve a common function
5 Multiple choice questions
- Natural Selection and mutations
- 1. Sweating
4. Exocytosis by cells
5. Salt excretion in plants
- Passing of traits from parents to offspring
- Change in a species over time.
- Maintaining constant oxygen levels in the body.
5 True/False questions
Respiration → The process that changes food into energy that can be used by our cells and our body.
Organism → Any living thing
Cells → Short segment of DNA that codes for a specific protein (trait)/
Metabolism → Process in which organisms carry out many chemical reactions to get energy.
Ology means: → Life or living