5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- muscle tone
- reflexive action
- triceps brachii
- What are antagonistic muscles?
- a muscle on the bottom of the upper arm
- b Muscles that work opposite of each other.
- c when muscles are partially contracted
- d when voluntary muscles move automatically without you consciously thinking about it
- e strong, flexible fibers that attach bones to skeletal muscles
5 Multiple choice questions
- Partial contraction of your muscles throughout the day.
- a special substance that carries nutrients throughout your body
- even thinner strips of cells inside the myofibrils
- Skeletal, smooth and cardiac
- skeletal muscle cell that are long and thin
5 True/False questions
Name two places in your body where you find smooth muscles → Muscles that work opposite of each other.
masseter → the strongest muscle in body which allows humans to open and close their mouths
rapid eye movement sleep (REM sleep) → Protein and exercise
What do muscle cells have a lot of that give them energy? → Mitochondria
atrophy → when a muscle becomes weak and shrinks when it is not used much