5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- smooth muscles
- What are the three kinds of muscle tissue in your body?
- What things did we discuss that help muscles move?
- muscle fibers
- What do muscle cells have a lot of that give them energy?
- a Mitochondria
- b these muscles have no striations or stripes; they can be found in blood vessels, stomach, intestines or bladder
- c skeletal muscle cell that are long and thin
- d Skeletal, smooth and cardiac
- e Glucose, oxygen, vitamins and minerals
5 Multiple choice questions
- when muscles are partially contracted
- when a muscle becomes weak and shrinks when it is not used much
- Muscles that work opposite of each other.
- part of the sleep cycle where your eyes move a lot; there is high brain activity and relaxation of the large muscles
- attach to bones and allow you to move
5 True/False questions
What do muscles need to grow? → Protein and exercise
biceps brachii → muscle on the top of the upper arm
What is muscle tone? → when muscles are partially contracted
How do you keep your cardiac muscles strong? → By elevating your heart rate for 30 minutes or more several times a week
tetanus → strong, flexible fibers that attach bones to skeletal muscles