5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Which of those muscle kinds are voluntary and which are involuntary?
- What are tendons?
- What do muscles need to grow?
- muscle fibers
- a The tough fibers that connect your skeletal muscles to your bones.
- b strands of protein that are found in each muscle fiber
- c skeletal muscle cell that are long and thin
- d Skeletal muscles are voluntary smooth and cardiac are involuntary.
- e Protein and exercise
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a special substance that carries nutrients throughout your body
- found in the heart; involuntary muscles
- In the back of your ankle.
- Skeletal, smooth and cardiac
- a painful occurrence when tendons get inflamed from overuse
5 True/False Questions
muscle tone → skeletal muscle cell that are long and thin
tendons → strong, flexible fibers that attach bones to skeletal muscles
skeletal muscles → attach to bones and allow you to move
reflexive action → the stripes in skeletal muscles
antagonistic muscles → these muscles open the joint wider; straightening at the joint