5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Which of those muscle kinds are voluntary and which are involuntary?
- What are antagonistic muscles?
- a a disease which begins with the masseter tightening and preventing the jaw from opening; it is also called lockjaw
- b when a muscle becomes weak and shrinks when it is not used much
- c strong, flexible fibers that attach bones to skeletal muscles
- d Skeletal muscles are voluntary smooth and cardiac are involuntary.
- e Muscles that work opposite of each other.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Partial contraction of your muscles throughout the day.
- muscle on the bottom of the upper arm
- a painful occurrence when tendons get inflamed from overuse
- attach to bones and allow you to move
- muscles you can control by thinking about it
5 True/False Questions
What are the three kinds of muscle tissue in your body? → Muscles that work opposite of each other.
Name two places in your body where you find smooth muscles → Muscles that work opposite of each other.
What do muscles need to grow? → Partial contraction of your muscles throughout the day.
What things did we discuss that help muscles move? → Muscles that work opposite of each other.
smooth muscles → these muscles have no striations or stripes; they can be found in blood vessels, stomach, intestines or bladder