5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What do muscle cells have a lot of that give them energy?
- reflexive action
- How do you keep your cardiac muscles strong?
- extensor muscles
- Where is your Achilles tendon?
- a By elevating your heart rate for 30 minutes or more several times a week
- b these muscles open the joint wider; straightening at the joint
- c In the back of your ankle.
- d when voluntary muscles move automatically without you consciously thinking about it
- e Mitochondria
5 Multiple choice questions
- the strongest muscle in body which allows humans to open and close their mouths
- part of the sleep cycle where your eyes move a lot; there is high brain activity and relaxation of the large muscles
- muscle on the bottom of the upper arm
- a disease which begins with the masseter tightening and preventing the jaw from opening; it is also called lockjaw
- these muscles have no striations or stripes; they can be found in blood vessels, stomach, intestines or bladder
5 True/False questions
biceps brachii → muscle on the top of the upper arm
What do muscles need to grow? → Protein and exercise
blood → a special substance that carries nutrients throughout your body
muscle tone → skeletal muscle cell that are long and thin
flexor muscles → these muscles open the joint wider; straightening at the joint