5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the three kinds of muscle tissue in your body?
- What are antagonistic muscles?
- a Muscles that work opposite of each other.
- b when a person is unable to move a part of their body
- c strong, flexible fibers that attach bones to skeletal muscles
- d even thinner strips of cells inside the myofibrils
- e Skeletal, smooth and cardiac
5 Multiple choice questions
- Protein and exercise
- strands of protein that are found in each muscle fiber
- when a muscle becomes weak and shrinks when it is not used much
- these muscles have no striations or stripes; they can be found in blood vessels, stomach, intestines or bladder
- these muscles open the joint wider; straightening at the joint
5 True/False questions
flexor muscles → these muscles close the joint; bending at the joint
muscle tone → when muscles are partially contracted
tetanus → a disease which begins with the masseter tightening and preventing the jaw from opening; it is also called lockjaw
cardiac muscles → found in the heart; involuntary muscles
What do muscle cells have a lot of that give them energy? → Mitochondria