5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- flexor muscles
- extensor muscles
- smooth muscles
- Where is your Achilles tendon?
- cardiac muscles
- a these muscles close the joint; bending at the joint
- b found in the heart; involuntary muscles
- c these muscles have no striations or stripes; they can be found in blood vessels, stomach, intestines or bladder
- d In the back of your ankle.
- e these muscles open the joint wider; straightening at the joint
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a disease which begins with the masseter tightening and preventing the jaw from opening; it is also called lockjaw
- Partial contraction of your muscles throughout the day.
- attach to bones and allow you to move
- Skeletal muscles are voluntary smooth and cardiac are involuntary.
- when muscles are partially contracted
5 True/False Questions
muscle fibers → skeletal muscle cell that are long and thin
atrophy → a special substance that carries nutrients throughout your body
What do muscles need to grow? → Partial contraction of your muscles throughout the day.
What things did we discuss that help muscles move? → Glucose, oxygen, vitamins and minerals
masseter → when muscles are partially contracted