5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- muscle tone
- biceps brachii
- What are the three kinds of muscle tissue in your body?
- a a special substance that carries nutrients throughout your body
- b muscle on the top of the upper arm
- c even thinner strips of cells inside the myofibrils
- d when muscles are partially contracted
- e Skeletal, smooth and cardiac
5 Multiple choice questions
- The tough fibers that connect your skeletal muscles to your bones.
- largest muscle in the body that connects the femur and the pelvic girdle
- muscles you can control by thinking about it
- the strongest muscle in body which allows humans to open and close their mouths
- strong, flexible fibers that attach bones to skeletal muscles
5 True/False questions
atrophy → a special substance that carries nutrients throughout your body
extensor muscles → these muscles close the joint; bending at the joint
tendonitis → a painful occurrence when tendons get inflamed from overuse
tetanus → a disease which begins with the masseter tightening and preventing the jaw from opening; it is also called lockjaw
Where is your Achilles tendon? → Partial contraction of your muscles throughout the day.