5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- gluteus maximus
- Name two places in your body where you find smooth muscles
- What are antagonistic muscles?
- a even thinner strips of cells inside the myofibrils
- b largest muscle in the body that connects the femur and the pelvic girdle
- c Muscles that work opposite of each other.
- d Blood vessels, stomach, intestines, and bladder
- e a special substance that carries nutrients throughout your body
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The tough fibers that connect your skeletal muscles to your bones.
- In the back of your ankle.
- these muscles have no striations or stripes; they can be found in blood vessels, stomach, intestines or bladder
- a disease which begins with the masseter tightening and preventing the jaw from opening; it is also called lockjaw
- the stripes in skeletal muscles
5 True/False Questions
What things did we discuss that help muscles move? → Partial contraction of your muscles throughout the day.
voluntary muscles → muscles you can control by thinking about it
atrophy → when a muscle becomes weak and shrinks when it is not used much
skeletal muscles → these muscles have no striations or stripes; they can be found in blood vessels, stomach, intestines or bladder
What are the three kinds of muscle tissue in your body? → Muscles that work opposite of each other.