5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are tendons?
- a the strongest muscle in body which allows humans to open and close their mouths
- b a disease which begins with the masseter tightening and preventing the jaw from opening; it is also called lockjaw
- c The tough fibers that connect your skeletal muscles to your bones.
- d a special substance that carries nutrients throughout your body
- e the stripes in skeletal muscles
5 Multiple choice questions
- part of the sleep cycle where your eyes move a lot; there is high brain activity and relaxation of the large muscles
- muscle on the bottom of the upper arm
- even thinner strips of cells inside the myofibrils
- Partial contraction of your muscles throughout the day.
- Blood vessels, stomach, intestines, and bladder
5 True/False questions
paralyzed → a special substance that carries nutrients throughout your body
tendons → strong, flexible fibers that attach bones to skeletal muscles
What do muscles need to grow? → Partial contraction of your muscles throughout the day.
What are antagonistic muscles? → Muscles that work opposite of each other.
reflexive action → the stripes in skeletal muscles