5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- muscle fibers
- smooth muscles
- What are antagonistic muscles?
- How do you keep your cardiac muscles strong?
- a skeletal muscle cell that are long and thin
- b By elevating your heart rate for 30 minutes or more several times a week
- c Muscles that work opposite of each other.
- d these muscles have no striations or stripes; they can be found in blood vessels, stomach, intestines or bladder
- e even thinner strips of cells inside the myofibrils
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- strands of protein that are found in each muscle fiber
- when muscles are partially contracted
- the stripes in skeletal muscles
- Skeletal, smooth and cardiac
- muscle on the top of the upper arm
5 True/False Questions
skeletal muscles → these muscles close the joint; bending at the joint
tendonitis → a painful occurrence when tendons get inflamed from overuse
Where is your Achilles tendon? → In the back of your ankle.
tetanus → strong, flexible fibers that attach bones to skeletal muscles
paralyzed → when a person is unable to move a part of their body