5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- biceps brachii
- triceps brachii
- What do muscle cells have a lot of that give them energy?
- What are antagonistic muscles?
- a muscle on the bottom of the upper arm
- b Mitochondria
- c a disease which begins with the masseter tightening and preventing the jaw from opening; it is also called lockjaw
- d Muscles that work opposite of each other.
- e muscle on the top of the upper arm
5 Multiple choice questions
- even thinner strips of cells inside the myofibrils
- Skeletal, smooth and cardiac
- In the back of your ankle.
- the strongest muscle in body which allows humans to open and close their mouths
- a painful occurrence when tendons get inflamed from overuse
5 True/False questions
cardiac muscles → these muscles close the joint; bending at the joint
voluntary muscles → attach to bones and allow you to move
rapid eye movement sleep (REM sleep) → part of the sleep cycle where your eyes move a lot; there is high brain activity and relaxation of the large muscles
extensor muscles → these muscles close the joint; bending at the joint
What are tendons? → The tough fibers that connect your skeletal muscles to your bones.