5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the three kinds of muscle tissue in your body?
- voluntary muscles
- How do you keep your cardiac muscles strong?
- triceps brachii
- a muscle on the bottom of the upper arm
- b Skeletal, smooth and cardiac
- c By elevating your heart rate for 30 minutes or more several times a week
- d muscles you can control by thinking about it
- e strands of protein that are found in each muscle fiber
5 Multiple choice questions
- attach to bones and allow you to move
- when voluntary muscles move automatically without you consciously thinking about it
- The tough fibers that connect your skeletal muscles to your bones.
- Partial contraction of your muscles throughout the day.
- the stripes in skeletal muscles
5 True/False questions
tetanus → a disease which begins with the masseter tightening and preventing the jaw from opening; it is also called lockjaw
flexor muscles → these muscles close the joint; bending at the joint
Where is your Achilles tendon? → In the back of your ankle.
Name two places in your body where you find smooth muscles → Blood vessels, stomach, intestines, and bladder
biceps brachii → muscle on the top of the upper arm