5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Which of those muscle kinds are voluntary and which are involuntary?
- antagonistic muscles
- skeletal muscles
- How do you keep your cardiac muscles strong?
- a the stripes in skeletal muscles
- b By elevating your heart rate for 30 minutes or more several times a week
- c attach to bones and allow you to move
- d Skeletal muscles are voluntary smooth and cardiac are involuntary.
- e pairs of muscles that work together so that when one muscle contracts, the other relaxes; they pull in opposite directions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- even thinner strips of cells inside the myofibrils
- Protein and exercise
- The tough fibers that connect your skeletal muscles to your bones.
- Skeletal, smooth and cardiac
- a painful occurrence when tendons get inflamed from overuse
5 True/False Questions
voluntary muscles → muscles you can control by thinking about it
flexor muscles → these muscles close the joint; bending at the joint
muscle tone → skeletal muscle cell that are long and thin
masseter → when muscles are partially contracted
smooth muscles → these muscles close the joint; bending at the joint