5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What mineral makes compact bone strong and hard?
- Synovial Fluid
- a The longest bone in the body-the thigh bone.
- b Calcium
- c Fluid that allows the joints to move more easily.
- d The bone cells that eat away at the spongy layer, causing your bones to get wider.
- e A mineral stored in your bones that helps keep your heart beating and your brain thinking. It also makes your bones strong.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The bones that protect your heart and lungs.
- The cranium
- The outside layer of a bone: a thin, tough membrane.
- The row of bones called vertebrae in the middle of the back that contains and protects the spinal cord.
- Joints that do not move.
5 True/False Questions
What do ligaments do? → The tissues that connect one bone to another bone.
Red Bone Marrow → This is the kind of bone marrow in which blood cells are made.
Name the different things that bones do for your body. → The femur
Skeletal System → The bone cells that eat away at the spongy layer, causing your bones to get wider.
Which is the longest bone in your body? → The femur