5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Skeletal System
- Name the different things that bones do for your body.
- What are osteoblasts?
- a The cells that make new bone
- b They give you form and hold you up, they protect organs, they make blood cells, they store minerals and fats, and they help you move.
- c The tough fiber that makes up part of the bone.
- d The cells that make new bones.
- e The bony supportive structure within the human body.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Bones of the fingers and toes
- A mineral stored in your bones that helps keep your heart beating and your brain thinking. It also makes your bones strong.
- The group of bones that make up your head.
- Spongy bone
5 True/False questions
What do ligaments do? → They hold the bones together
Femur → The longest bone in the body-the thigh bone.
Periosteum → The bones of your skull that protect your brain.
Sesamoid Bones → The layer of bone under the compact bone. It is a network of pores and tunnells interconnected in a pattern that makes the bone strong yet resilient.
Cranium → A mineral stored in your bones that helps keep your heart beating and your brain thinking. It also makes your bones strong.