5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Yellow Bone Marrow
- Synovial Fluid
- What is the bone tissue that forms tunnels and pores called?
- a Spongy bone
- b The longest bone in the body-the thigh bone.
- c Fluid that allows the joints to move more easily.
- d The cells that make new bones.
- e This is the kind of bone marrow that consists primarily of cells which store fat.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The group of bones that make up your head.
- The bones of your skull that protect your brain.
- They hold the bones together
- The layer of bone under the compact bone. It is a network of pores and tunnells interconnected in a pattern that makes the bone strong yet resilient.
- The outer layer on a bone that has nerves and blood vessels.
5 True/False Questions
Calcium → A mineral stored in your bones that helps keep your heart beating and your brain thinking. It also makes your bones strong.
What are the two kinds of bone marrow? → Red bone marrow and yellow bone marrow
What are osteoblasts? → The cells that make new bone
Cartilage → A firm but resilient material in the body and on the ends of bones that absorbs shock well and keeps the bones from getting hurt when they rub against one another.
Ligaments → The tough fiber that makes up part of the bone.