5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Skeletal System
- What do ligaments do?
- Rib Cage
- Which is the longest bone in your body?
- a The femur
- b They hold the bones together
- c The bony supportive structure within the human body.
- d The bones that protect your heart and lungs.
- e The outside layer of a bone: a thin, tough membrane.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The outer layer on a bone that has nerves and blood vessels.
- Fluid that allows the joints to move more easily.
- Thick, hard layer of bone under the periosteum.
- Bones of the fingers and toes
- Small, round bones that are often found in the hands and feet; the largest is the patella.
5 True/False questions
Name the different things that bones do for your body. → The femur
Spinal Column → A mineral stored in your bones that helps keep your heart beating and your brain thinking. It also makes your bones strong.
Osteoblasts → The cells that make new bones.
Calcium → The bones of your skull that protect your brain.
What is the bone tissue that forms tunnels and pores called? → The cranium