5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is the rounded part of your skull called?
- What is the periosteum?
- Rib Cage
- a The cells that make new bones.
- b The bones that protect your heart and lungs.
- c The outer layer on a bone that has nerves and blood vessels.
- d The tissues that connect one bone to another bone.
- e The cranium
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- This is the kind of bone marrow that consists primarily of cells which store fat.
- The layer of bone under the compact bone. It is a network of pores and tunnells interconnected in a pattern that makes the bone strong yet resilient.
- The outside layer of a bone: a thin, tough membrane.
- The row of bones called vertebrae in the middle of the back that contains and protects the spinal cord.
5 True/False Questions
Collagen → Bones of the fingers and toes
Phalanges → The tough fiber that makes up part of the bone.
Femur → Joints that do not move.
Can you name at least one kind of joint? → The femur
Compact Bone → Thick, hard layer of bone under the periosteum.