5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is the rounded part of your skull called?
- Sesamoid Bones
- Red Bone Marrow
- a The cells that make new bones.
- b This is the kind of bone marrow in which blood cells are made.
- c Small, round bones that are often found in the hands and feet; the largest is the patella.
- d A mineral stored in your bones that helps keep your heart beating and your brain thinking. It also makes your bones strong.
- e The cranium
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The bones of your skull that protect your brain.
- Red bone marrow and yellow bone marrow
- The bones that protect your heart and lungs.
- The femur
5 True/False Questions
Synovial Fluid → Fluid that allows the joints to move more easily.
Yellow Bone Marrow → This is the kind of bone marrow that consists primarily of cells which store fat.
Sutures → The longest bone in the body-the thigh bone.
Femur → Joints that do not move.
Name the different things that bones do for your body. → They give you form and hold you up, they protect organs, they make blood cells, they store minerals and fats, and they help you move.