5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is the bone tissue that forms tunnels and pores called?
- Can you name at least five other bones in your body by their scientific names?
- Spinal Column
- What are the two kinds of bone marrow?
- a Red bone marrow and yellow bone marrow
- b The tissues that connect one bone to another bone.
- c ...
- d The row of bones called vertebrae in the middle of the back that contains and protects the spinal cord.
- e Spongy bone
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The cells that make new bones.
- The outside layer of a bone: a thin, tough membrane.
- They give you form and hold you up, they protect organs, they make blood cells, they store minerals and fats, and they help you move.
- This is the kind of bone marrow in which blood cells are made.
- The longest bone in the body-the thigh bone.
5 True/False Questions
Phalanges → The tough fiber that makes up part of the bone.
Sutures → Joints that do not move.
Vertebrae → Bones of the spinal column
What are osteoblasts? → The cells that make new bone
Which is the longest bone in your body? → In the ear