5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which is the longest bone in your body?
- Synovial Fluid
- Can you name at least one kind of joint?
- a The femur
- b Bones of the fingers and toes
- c Hinge joint
Ball and socket joint
- d The outside layer of a bone: a thin, tough membrane.
- e Fluid that allows the joints to move more easily.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The bones that protect your heart and lungs.
- The tough fiber that makes up part of the bone.
- A firm but resilient material in the body and on the ends of bones that absorbs shock well and keeps the bones from getting hurt when they rub against one another.
- The tissues that connect one bone to another bone.
5 True/False questions
What is the rounded part of your skull called? → The femur
Femur → The longest bone in the body-the thigh bone.
Where are the smallest bones in your body found? → The femur
Cranium → A mineral stored in your bones that helps keep your heart beating and your brain thinking. It also makes your bones strong.
Skull → The longest bone in the body-the thigh bone.