5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which is the longest bone in your body?
- Can you name at least one kind of joint?
- What is the bone tissue that forms tunnels and pores called?
- What are the two kinds of bone marrow?
- a Spongy bone
- b Red bone marrow and yellow bone marrow
- c A firm but resilient material in the body and on the ends of bones that absorbs shock well and keeps the bones from getting hurt when they rub against one another.
- d The femur
- e Hinge joint
Ball and socket joint
5 Multiple choice questions
- The longest bone in the body-the thigh bone.
- The group of bones that make up your head.
- In the ear
- Small, round bones that are often found in the hands and feet; the largest is the patella.
5 True/False questions
Phalanges → Bones of the fingers and toes
What is the rounded part of your skull called? → The cranium
What is the periosteum? → The outer layer on a bone that has nerves and blood vessels.
Periosteum → The bones of your skull that protect your brain.
Sutures → Joints that do not move.