5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a protein carbohydrate compound found in bacterial cell walls
- b the branching, threadlike tubes that make up the bodies of Multicellular fungi
- c a part of an organism consisting of an aggregate of cells having a similar structure and function
- d the act of gathering something together
- e consisting of many cells
5 Multiple choice questions
- (anatomy) a dividing partition between two tissues or cavities
- A prokaryote that lives in an extreme environment. Extremophiles include methanogens, extreme halophiles, and extreme thermophiles.
- Organisms that are found in conditions hot enough that most organisms cannot tolerate them.
- the mathematical process of obtaining the derivative of a function
- digestion that takes place outside of the cell
5 True/False questions
colonial → free-living or colonial organisms with diverse nutritional and reproductive modes
angiosperm → plants of the class Gymnospermae having seeds not enclosed in an ovary
organ → the woody part of plants: the supporting and water-conducting tissue, consisting primarily of tracheids and vessels
phloem → (botany) tissue that conducts synthesized food substances (e.g., from leaves) to parts where needed
bryophytes → Organisms that are found in conditions saline (salty) enough that most organisms cannot tolerate them.