5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Potential Reserve
- Sustainable development
- Photochemical smog
- Inanimate Power
- a The level of development that can be maintained in a country without depleting resources to the extent that future generations will be unable to achieve a comparable level of development
- b An atmospheric condition formed through a combination of weather conditions and pollution, especially from motor vehicle emissions
- c Power supplied by machines
- d The amount of a resource in deposits not yet identified but thought to exist
- e The number of species within a specific habitat
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Energy from steam or hot water produced from hot or molten underground rocks.
- The Separation, collection, processing, marketing, and reuse of unwanted material.
- Metals utilized to make products other than iron and steel
- Maintenance of a resource in its present condition with as little human impact as possible.
- The amount of a resource remaining in discovered deposits
5 True/False Questions
Sanitary Landfill → A place to deposit solid waste, where a layer of earth is bulldozed over garbage each day to reduce emissions of gases and odors from the decaying trash, to minimize fires, and to discourage vermin
Active Solar Energy Systems → Solar energy systems that collect energy through the use of physical devices like photovoltaic cells or flat-plate collectors
Pollution → Addition of more waste than a resource can accommodate
Passive solar energy systems → Solar energy systems that collect energy without the use of mechanical devices
Hydroelectric power → Power supplied by people or animals.