5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- standard of due care
- to harass
- a _____ inspection firewalls keep track of each network connection between internal and external systems.
- b According to the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act of 1996, the severity of the penalty for computer crimes depends on the value of the information obtained and whether the offense is judged to have been committed for each of the following except _____.
- c _____ is an integrated system of software, encryption methodologies, and legal agreements that can be used to support the entire information infrastructure of an organization.
- d In the well-known _____ attack, an attacker monitors (or sniffs) packets from the network, modifies them, and inserts them back into the networks.
- e When organizations adopt levels of security for a legal defense, they may need to show that they have done what any prudent organization would do in similar circumstances. This is referred to as a(n) _____.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The _____ Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, also known as the Kennedy-Kassebaum Act, protects the confidentiality and security of health care data by establishing and enforcing standards and by standardizing electronic data interchange.
- Which of the following is a valid type of data ownership?
- Laws and policies and their associated penalties only deter if which of the following conditions is present?
- _____-based IDPSs look at patterns of network traffic and attempt to detect unusual activity based on previous baselines.
- Individuals with authorization and privileges to manage information within the organization are most likely to cause harm or damage _____.
5 True/False questions
domains → Security _____are the areas of trust within which users can freely communicate.
disadvantage → The concept of competitive _____ refers to falling behind the competition.
EISP → The SETA program is the responsibility of the _____ and is a control measure designed to reduce the incidences of accidental security breaches by employees.
VPN → A(n) _____ is "a private data network that makes use of the public telecommunication infrastructure, maintaining privacy through the use of a tunneling protocol and security procedures."
Electronic Communications Privacy Act → The National Information Infrastructure Protection Act of 1996 modified which Act?