5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- MAC layer
- defend control
- distributed denial-of-service
- rating and filtering
- a _____ firewalls are designed to operate at the media access control sublayer of the data link layer of the OSI network model.
- b _____ is an integrated system of software, encryption methodologies, and legal agreements that can be used to support the entire information infrastructure of an organization.
- c In most common implementation models, the content filter has two components: _____
- d A _____ is an attack in which a coordinated stream of requests is launched against a target from many locations at the same time.
- e The _____ strategy attempts to prevent the exploitation of the vulnerability.
5 Multiple choice questions
- _____ equals likelihood of vulnerability occurrence times value (or impact) minus percentage risk already controlled plus an element of uncertainty.
- Which of the following countries reported generally intolerant attitudes toward personal use of organizational computing resources?
- _____ addresses are sometimes called electronic serial numbers or hardware addresses.
- Which of the following acts is also widely known as the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
- _____ generates and issues session keys in Kerberos.
5 True/False questions
USA Patriot Act → _____ defines stiffer penalties for prosecution of terrorists crimes.
(Fear of penalty; Probability of being caught; Probability of penalty being administered)
ALL OF THE ABOVE → Effective management includes planning and _____.
man-in-the-middle → In the well-known _____ attack, an attacker monitors (or sniffs) packets from the network, modifies them, and inserts them back into the networks.
social engineering → In most common implementation models, the content filter has two components: _____
hoaxes → In file hashing, a file is read by a special algorithm that uses the value of the bits in the file to compute a single large number called a _____ value.