5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Electronic Communications Privacy Act
- a Risk _____ defines the quantity and nature of risk that organizations are willing to accept as they evaluate the tradeoffs between perfect security and unlimited accessibility.
- b _____ controls address personnel security, physical security, and the protection of production inputs and outputs.
- c The _____ data file contains the hashed representation of the user's password.
- d _____ is the protocol for handling TCP traffic through a proxy server.
- e Which of the following acts is a collection of statues that regulate the interception of wire, electronic, and oral communications?
5 Multiple choice questions
- _____ firewalls are designed to operate at the media access control sublayer of the data link layer of the OSI network model.
- The _____ strategy is the choice to do nothing to protect a vulnerability and to accept the outcome of its exploitation.
- What is the subject of the Computer Security Act?
- Part of the logical design phase of the SecSDLC is planning for partial or catastrophic loss. _____ dictates what steps are taken when an attack occurs.
- _____ plans usually include all preparations fro the recovery process, strategies to limit losses during the disaster, and detailed steps to follow when the smoke clears, the dust settles, or the floodwaters recede.
5 True/False questions
PKI → _____ is an integrated system of software, encryption methodologies, and legal agreements that can be used to support the entire information infrastructure of an organization.
hacktivist → One form of online vandalism is _____ operations, which interfere with or disrupt systems to protest the operations, policies, or actions of an organization or government agency.
Risk → The SETA program is the responsibility of the _____ and is a control measure designed to reduce the incidences of accidental security breaches by employees.
rating and filtering → In most common implementation models, the content filter has two components: _____
transport → In _____ mode, the data within an IP packet is encrypted, but the header information is not.