5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- standard of due care
- a Incident damage _____ is the rapid determination of the scope of the breach of the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information and information assets during or just following an incident.
- b The _____ hijacking attack uses IP spoofing to enable an attacker to impersonate another entity on the network.
- c When organizations adopt levels of security for a legal defense, they may need to show that they have done what any prudent organization would do in similar circumstances. This is referred to as a(n) _____.
- d A(n) _____ is "a private data network that makes use of the public telecommunication infrastructure, maintaining privacy through the use of a tunneling protocol and security procedures."
- e Strategic planning is the process of moving the organization towards its _____.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The Council of Europe adopted the Convention of Cybercrime in _____.
- Risk _____ defines the quantity and nature of risk that organizations are willing to accept as they evaluate the tradeoffs between perfect security and unlimited accessibility.
- _____ is the predecessor to the Internet.
- Firewalls fall into _____ major processing-mode categories.
- According to Mark Pollitt, _____ is the premeditated, politically motivated attacks against information, computer systems, computer programs, and data which result in violence against noncombatant targets by sub-national groups or clandestine agents.
5 True/False questions
accept control → The _____ security policy is an executive-level document that outlines the organization's approach and attitude towards information security and relates the strategic value of information security within the organization.
Operational → Security _____are the areas of trust within which users can freely communicate.
hacktivist → _____ law comprises a wide variety of laws that govern a nation or state.
roster → Kerberos _____ provides tickets to clients who request services.
7 → ICMP uses port _____ to request a response to a query and can be the first indicator of a malicious attack.