5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- risk identification
- a The first phase of risk management is _____.
- b The _____ is an intermediate area between a trusted network and an untrusted network.
- c The _____ model consists of six general phases.
- d As frustrating as viruses and worms are, perhaps more time and money is spent on resolving virus _____.
- e _____ law comprises a wide variety of laws that govern a nation or state.
5 Multiple choice questions
- There are individuals who search trash and recycling - a practice known as _____ - to retrieve information that could embarrass a company or compromise information security.
- One form of online vandalism is _____ operations, which interfere with or disrupt systems to protest the operations, policies, or actions of an organization or government agency.
- There are generally two skill levels among hackers: expert and _____.
- Individuals with authorization and privileges to manage information within the organization are most likely to cause harm or damage _____.
- An information system is the entire set of _____, people, procedures, and networks that make possible the use of information resources in the organization.
5 True/False questions
MAC → _____ addresses are sometimes called electronic serial numbers or hardware addresses.
distributed denial-of-service → In most common implementation models, the content filter has two components: _____
ARO → A(n) _____ plan deals with the identification, classification, response, and recovery from an incident.
Health Insurance → The _____ Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, also known as the Kennedy-Kassebaum Act, protects the confidentiality and security of health care data by establishing and enforcing standards and by standardizing electronic data interchange.
(IP source and destination address; Direction (inbound or outbound); TCP or UDP source and destination port requests)
ALL OF THE ABOVE → The restrictions most commonly implemented in packet-filtering firewalls are based on _____.