5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- transfer control
- de jure
- a A _____ filtering firewall can react to an emergent event and update or create rules to deal with the event.
- b One form of online vandalism is _____ operations, which interfere with or disrupt systems to protest the operations, policies, or actions of an organization or government agency.
- c The _____ strategy attempts to shift risk to other assets, other processes, or other organizations.
- d Standards may be published, scrutinized, and ratified by a group, as in formal or _____ standards.
- e _____ security addresses the issues necessary to protect the tangible items, objects, or areas of an organization from unauthorized access and misuse.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The concept of competitive _____ refers to falling behind the competition.
- The _____ strategy is the choice to do nothing to protect a vulnerability and to accept the outcome of its exploitation.
- The transfer of large batches of data to an off-site facility is called _____.
- Part of the logical design phase of the SecSDLC is planning for partial or catastrophic loss. _____ dictates what steps are taken when an attack occurs.
- An alert _____ is a document containing contact information for the people to be notified in the event of an incident.
5 True/False Questions
NSTISSI No. 4011 → Strategic planning is the process of moving the organization towards its _____.
KDC → _____ generates and issues session keys in Kerberos.
DMZ → ICMP uses port _____ to request a response to a query and can be the first indicator of a malicious attack.
2001 → Microsoft acknowledged that if you type a res://URL (a Microsoft-devised type of URL) which is longer than _____ characters in Internet Explorer 4.0, the browser will crash.
Packet-filtering → _____ firewalls examine every incoming packet header and can selectively filter packets based on header information such as destination address, source address, packet type, and other key information.