5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Why do people hate Emmanuel Goldstein?
- What is placed in every room in a house in order for the government to be able to listen to and watch citizens?
- What is the new name for England?
- Who is Oceania at war with in 1984?
- what department of the Ministry of Truth does Winston work in?
- a Eurasia
- b The Records Department
- c Telescreen
- d Airstrip One
- e He betratyed Big Brother
5 Multiple choice questions
- After 1960
- razor blades
- a sheep
- Young and pretty women
- Ministry of Plenty
5 True/False questions
Winston reflects that the only thing "cheap and plentiful" is → The Thought Police
What party is closest to Big Brother → The Outer
What does vaporized mean in the context of 1984? → All records of your existence are erased
Who enforces the law in Oceania? → The Thought Police
In Oceania, what is the association that all kids are placed into? → Miniplenty