5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who is the main character of 1984?
- Winston is afraid of
- Who is one of the few people Winston can relate to?
- Comrade Ogilvy is
- How many weeks of hate are there every year in Oceania?
- a a fictitious person created by Winston for a rewritten Times article
- b O'Brien
- c One
- d Rats
- e Winston Smith
5 Multiple choice questions
- piece of pink coral
- Newly created language of Oceania
- Young and pretty women
5 True/False questions
What does Winston do for the Ministry of Truth? → Minitrue
Who/What is the representative of the government? → Big Brother
Proles make up what percent of Oceania's population? → O'Brien
What are people called in Oceania instead of Mr. and Mrs.? → He betratyed Big Brother
Which ministry deals with rationing and economics? → Ministry of Plenty