5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the newspeak word for Ministry of Plenty?
- Who ask Winston to look at her kitchen sink?
- What did Winston steal from his younger sister?
- What party is Winston a member of?
- What does Winston do for the Ministry of Truth?
- a Edits and revises historical records. Deletes the record of people who have been vaporized.
- b Miniplenty
- c Mrs. Parson
- d The Outer
- e chocolate
5 Multiple choice questions
- The future and the unborn
- A song, "Under the spreading chestnut tree, I sold you and you sold me," is played over the telescreen
- In the fifties
5 True/False questions
how do children behave in Oceania? → Like Horrible Rebels
What does Winston work for? → The Ministry of truth
All of the following are (presumably) vaporized except: → O'Brien
In his diary, Winston defines freedom as → The Ministry of truth
How many minutes of hate are there every day in Oceania? → One