5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is thought crime?
- How many family members does Winston have?
- What are people called in Oceania instead of Mr. and Mrs.?
- what department of the Ministry of Truth does Winston work in?
- Who does Winston write the diary for?
- a none
- b The Records Department
- c The future and the unborn
- d Thinking anti-party thoughts
- e Comrade
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Golden Country
- All records of your existence are erased
- The Thought Police
- Winston Smith
5 True/False Questions
According to Winston, approximately, what time was Ingsoc created? → After 1960
What is the newspeak word Ministry of Truth? → Miniplenty
Mr. Charrington offers to sell Winston a print of: → The Outer
At the climax of the Two Minutes Hate, Goldstein's face turns into the face of → a sheep
Complete the slogan: War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is → Srength