5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How many minutes of hate are there every day in Oceania?
- Who, specifically is the enemy of the people?
- Which ministry deals with propaganda and changing history?
- Who/What is the representative of the government?
- What does Winston do when he bends down?
- a Emmanuel Goldstein
- b Big Brother
- c coughs
- d Two
- e Ministry of Truth
5 Multiple choice questions
- Airstrip One
- Ministry of Peace
- In the fifties
5 True/False questions
Complete the slogan: War is Peace; Freedom is Slavery; Ignorance is → The future and the unborn
Who enforces the law in Oceania? → The lower classes who live seperated from the Inner and Outer Parties
What is the Brotherhood? → A shadowy organization
What is the nickname the proles have for rocket bombs? → steamers
Who does Winston write the diary for? → The Ministry of truth