5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What does vaporized mean in the context of 1984?
- Which ministry deals with rationing and economics?
- What party is O'Brien a member of?
- What is Winston's first entry in the journal about?
- Inside the glass paperweight is a
- a All records of your existence are erased
- b piece of pink coral
- c Ministry of Plenty
- d Watching War Movies
- e The Inner
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Golden Country
5 True/False Questions
What is placed in every room in a house in order for the government to be able to listen to and watch citizens? → Telescreen
Who ask Winston to look at her kitchen sink? → Mrs. Parson
How old is Winston Smith? → Oceania
Where does mrs. parson work? → Oceania
Who does Winston write the diary for? → coughs