5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- When did the Great Purges occur?
- Who is the main character of 1984?
- Who, specifically is the enemy of the people?
- What are people called in Oceania instead of Mr. and Mrs.?
- How many weeks of hate are there every year in Oceania?
- a In the fifties
- b One
- c Emmanuel Goldstein
- d Comrade
- e Winston Smith
5 Multiple choice questions
- He buys and writes in a journal
- Ministry of Peace
- A song, "Under the spreading chestnut tree, I sold you and you sold me," is played over the telescreen
5 True/False questions
Who is Oceania at war with in 1984? → Eurasia
According to Winston, approximately, what time was Ingsoc created? → After 1960
What is the newspeak word for Ministry of Love? → Miniluv
Ingsoc is the newspeak word for what? → Miniluv
What happens if you go against society? → Oceania's form of government