5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who ask Winston to look at her kitchen sink?
- What does Winston do for the Ministry of Truth?
- Who is one of the few people Winston can relate to?
- Definition of Newspeak
- How many weeks of hate are there every year in Oceania?
- a One
- b Newly created language of Oceania
- c O'Brien
- d Edits and revises historical records. Deletes the record of people who have been vaporized.
- e Mrs. Parson
5 Multiple choice questions
- A shadowy organization
- The Ministry of truth
- piece of pink coral
5 True/False questions
what country does Winston dream of? → Golden Country
What party is O'Brien a member of? → The Outer
How old is Winston Smith? → Thinking anti-party thoughts
what department of the Ministry of Truth does Winston work in? → The Records Department
Who is the main character of 1984? → Winston Smith