5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the nickname the proles have for rocket bombs?
- What party is O'Brien a member of?
- What is London called in 1984?
- Which ministry deals with war?
- Definition of Newspeak
- a London
- b The Inner
- c Ministry of Peace
- d steamers
- e Newly created language of Oceania
5 Multiple choice questions
- a typical rural landscape. beautiful plains and praries.
- Holding two contradictory thoughts at the same time
- Ministry of Truth
- Ministry of Plenty
5 True/False questions
Who/What is the representative of the government? → Big Brother
What particular group of people does Winsotn dislike? → Young and pretty women
Who are the Proles? → Oceania's form of government
Winston's hostile and glaring colleague in the Records Department is named → Tillotson
At the climax of the Two Minutes Hate, Goldstein's face turns into the face of → a sheep