5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 8yrs old
- Accidental Injury
- a Is the proficiency of reading and writing in 2 languages
- b Children who don't eat breakfast get ______ of their total callories from snacks throughout the day
- c Leading cause of death in middle childhood is...
- d Most likely to experience the effects of media violence...
- e Carmila understands that spegehetti stays the same whether cut up or in long noodles. This is an example of...
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- During the school years, the nature of a child's aggression changes in that __________ aggression increases and ___________ aggression decreases
- Judy's motor abilities include: walking a balance beam, jumping, jumping jacks, etc. she is at least...
- Children who do well in school have parents who are __________ in education
- According to Piaget, children in middle development are in _____________________ stage of development
- Coregulation means...
5 True/False Questions
Self-worth → Self-esteem is the assessment of
Pragmatics → Major area of linguistic growth is in
2400 → Children on average need ______ callories a day
Good predictors of school achievement → According to Piaget, children in middle development are in _____________________ stage of development
Alter Behavior → Jerimiha gets mints every time he finishes homework. According to Behavior modifications Theory, this will...