← eng. vocab 231-250 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a n. a tendency to look on the dark side.
- b v. to plan.
- c n. positive change over a long period of time
- d n. a tendency to look on the bright side.
- e v. to decrease in size, extent, or degree.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- n. system that believes in private ownership for profit.
- n. negative change ofver a long period of time.
- adj. disconnected.
- adj. lacking in strength.
- adj. peaceful
5 True/False Questions
contrivance → n.a plan or scheme.
dystopia → n. the opposite of utopia, a place that is imperfect.
meek → adj. shy or timid.
adroitly → adj. skillfully
utopia → n. the opposite of utopia, a place that is imperfect.