5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- takes suspect to the...
- officer testifies again in front of
- the executive branch...
- police officer makes...
- a enforces the law
- b grand jury
- c magistrate
- d arrests
- e money or property an accused person gives a court to hold as a guarantee that he or she will appear for their trial
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the reason for an arrest, based on the knowledge of a crime and the available evidence
- all players ( officer, judge, prosecutor, defense, accused, bailiff) are there. officer testifies to probable cause and facts(who, what, where, when, etc.) and is questioned by the attorneys, accused enters plea
- 8years-appeals and circuit, 6 years- district- can be re-elected
- person who represents the government side in a court case
5 True/False Questions
misdemeanor → a less serious crime
appellate jurisdiction → the authority of some courts to review decisions and by lower courts
circuit court trait → if no bill, it is over
jury foreman → person who keeps order and leads jury, reads verdict
plea → entering of guilty or not guilty by accused