5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Legal Entity
- Life Insurance
- Job Specification
- a A job-analysis technique in which individuals currently holding a particular job are asked questions concerning the requirements of the job.
- b A business organization that is recognized by the law as having a separate legal existence.
- c A group of potential customers possessing purchasing power and unsatisfied needs.
- d Insurance that provides death benefits to the survivors of the insured.
- e A document that lists the knowledge, skills, abilities, and personal characteristics a job holder must possess to perform effectively.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The introduction of something new; a new idea, method, or device.
- The art and science of motivating people toward the achievement of a goal.
- The number of times the average inventory has been sold or used up during a period.
- New form of business ownership (approved in most states since approximately 1994); combines aspects of partnerships with the limited liability of a corporation; owners known as members
- Those assests that cannot be touched or grasped (examples include patents, copyrights and goodwill).
5 True/False Questions
Immigration Reform Act → Federal legislation requiring employers to check job applicants' papers to be sure they are either U.S. citizens or aliens authorized to work in the U.S.
Markdown → A reduction of selling price below the original selling price.
Insurance → Uneventful protection for the small business or small business owner in regards to monetary compensation in the event that a business and/or personal peril is experienced.
Job Description → A document that lists the knowledge, skills, abilities, and personal characteristics a job holder must possess to perform effectively.
Job Analysis → A process for determining the critical components of a job for purposes of selecting, training, and rewarding personnel.