5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- infrared radiation
- Coriolis Effect
- Relative humidity
- a combination of smoke and fog
- b compares the amount of water vapor in air with the maximum amount of water vapor that can be present at a temperature
- c What percent of the atmosphere is argon, carbon dioxide and other gases.
- d has less energy than light you can see
- e the influence of Earth's rotation effects wind's direction
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- temperature at which air with a given amount of water vapor will reach saturation
- What factors can change air pressure?
- Gases such as carbon dioxide, methane, nitrous oxide, water vapor, and ozone in the atmosphere which are involved in the greenhouse effect.
- puffy white clouds with darker bases (look like cotton balls in the sky)
- is the transfer of energy from place to place by the motion of gas or liquid
5 True/False Questions
fossil fuels → air that travels thousands of kilometers in steady patterns
atmosphere → any instrument that measures air pressure
Cumulonimbus Clouds → these clouds produce heavy thunderstorms
wind → What percent of the atmosphere is argon, carbon dioxide and other gases.
weather → amount of mass in a given volume of substance