5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- air pressure
- a is the transfer of energy from place to place by the motion of gas or liquid
- b a condition in which the rates of evaporation and condensation are equal
- c clouds that form in layers when air cools over large areas without rising or when the air is gently lifted.
- d the process by which a liquid changes into a gas
- e the force of air molecules pushing on an area
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- is the transfer of energy from one substance to another by direct contact
- energy that travels across distances in the form of a certain types of waves.
- What is this an example of: plants take in Carbon dioxide and release oxygen as they make food in the process of photosynthesis?
- fuels that ar formed from prehistoric animals and plants
- combination of smoke and fog
5 True/False Questions
78 → What percent (%) of Oxygen is in the atmosphere?
ozone → a gas molecule that consists of three oxygen atoms
weather → repeat over and over again
Nitrogen, Oxygen, Argon, Carbon Dioxide → What is this an example of: Plants and animals use solids and liquids that contain Nitrogen which returns to the soil when the organisms die and decay?
cycles → repeat over and over again