7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- An agreement between countries to protect and defend each other.
- to leave a group, especially a political group or a nation.
- A set of laws that describes how a government works.
- System in which goods, services, and capital move freely with no barriers; used to describe the European Union.
- Actions to limit trade with nations that have violated international laws.
- A person who develops original ideas in order to start new businesses.
6 True/False Questions
representative → A person who represents, or stands for, a group of people.
revolutionary → Ideas that relate to or cause the overthrow of a government, or other great change.
nationalism → An economic system in which businesses are privately owned.
welfare state → A country in which many services and benefits are paid for by the government.
propaganda → The lawmaking body of the United Kingdom.
communism → An economic system in which businesses are privately owned.