7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Actions to limit trade with nations that have violated international laws.
- Ideas that relate to or cause the overthrow of a government, or other great change.
- A huge government-controlled farm.
- The lawmaking body of the United Kingdom.
- An agreement between countries to protect and defend each other.
- A person who develops original ideas in order to start new businesses.
6 True/False Questions
nationalism → An economic system in which businesses are privately owned.
single market → to leave a group, especially a political group or a nation.
representative → A person who represents, or stands for, a group of people.
constitution → A huge government-controlled farm.
Constitutional Monarchy → A government in which a monarch is the head of state but has limited powers.
monarch → The ruler of a kingdom or empire, such as a king or queen.