5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- food web
- a Removal of dissolved materials from soil by water moving downwards
- b The process by which two species evolve in response to changes in each other.
- c Relationships that exist between individuals of different species, where at least one party benefits from the relationship.
- d A group of similar organisms that can breed and produce fertile offspring.
- e A series of interrelated food chains.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A natural process resulting in the evolution of organisms best adapted to the environment.
- All individuals of a species in a given area.
- The process by which a body of water becomes too rich in dissolved nutrients, leading to plant growth that depletes oxygen.
- The study of environments.
- A symbiotic relationship between individuals of different species in which one individual, the parasite, benefits to the harm of the other organism, the host.
5 True/False questions
Autotroph (producer) → Any organism that produces organic compounds from inorganic compounds, usually through photosynthesis.
Infiltration → An inherited characteristic that increases an organism's chance of survival.
biomass → A group of similar organisms that can breed and produce fertile offspring.
mutualism → A symbiotic relationship between individuals of different species in which one individual benefits and the other neither benefits nor is harmed.
Bacteria → The total mass of living matter in a given unit area