5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Pelvic Girdle
- a Jawbone.
- b Bones that protect the heart and lungs.
- c A single segment of the backbone.
- d Supports organs in the abdomen and anchors the legs.
- e Thighbone; largest bone in the body helping to carry the weight of the body.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Bone in the upper arms.
- Shoulder Blade.
- Shinbone; links the knee to the foot.
- Connects arms to shoulders.
- Wrist bone.
5 True/False questions
Patella → Kneecap.
Phalanges → Collarbone.
Skull → Forms the face and protects the brain.
Cranium → Another name for the skull.
Radius → Another name for the skull.