5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Pectoral Girdle
- a Toe and finger bones.
- b Bones of the ankel and upper foot.
- c Forms the face and protects the brain.
- d Connects arms to shoulders.
- e Shoulder Blade.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The longer of the two long bones found in the forearm.
- Thicker bone in lower leg providing support for the ankle.
- Part of the foot between the ankles and toes.
- Bone in the upper arms.
- A single segment of the backbone.
5 True/False questions
Vertebral Column → The entire backbone.
Radius → The shorter of the two long bones in the forearm.
Metacarpals → Part of the hand between the wrist and fingers.
Ribs → Shinbone; links the knee to the foot.
Tibia → Bones that protect the heart and lungs.