5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Vertebral Column
- a Forms the face and protects the brain.
- b The entire backbone.
- c Toe and finger bones.
- d Kneecap.
- e Thighbone; largest bone in the body helping to carry the weight of the body.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Part of the hand between the wrist and fingers.
- Wrist bone.
- Bone in the upper arms.
- Supports organs in the abdomen and anchors the legs.
- Part of the foot between the ankles and toes.
5 True/False questions
Pectoral Girdle → Connects arms to shoulders.
Clavicle → Another name for the skull.
Tibia → Shinbone; links the knee to the foot.
Fibula → Shinbone; links the knee to the foot.
Cranium → Another name for the skull.