5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Pelvic Girdle
- a Part of the foot between the ankles and toes.
- b The shorter of the two long bones in the forearm.
- c Bones of the ankel and upper foot.
- d Kneecap.
- e Supports organs in the abdomen and anchors the legs.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Thighbone; largest bone in the body helping to carry the weight of the body.
- Connects arms to shoulders.
- Part of the hand between the wrist and fingers.
- Wrist bone.
- Shinbone; links the knee to the foot.
5 True/False questions
Skull → Forms the face and protects the brain.
Scapula → Shoulder Blade.
Cranium → The shorter of the two long bones in the forearm.
Phalanges → The longer of the two long bones found in the forearm.
Ribs → The shorter of the two long bones in the forearm.