5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Worried; concerned.Eager; wishing strongly. Great uneasiness or concern.
- A musical piece for one voice or a single instrument.Made or done by one person.To fly alone, especially for the first time.
- A building where aircraft are kept and repaired.
- The touching or joining of two things.The condition of being in communication with others.To communicate with.
- The greatest or highest number or amount.Being the greatest or highest number or amount.
5 True/False Questions
nonchalant → Certain; sure.A lack of doubt; a feeling of being certain.Trust in another to keep a secret.
confident → The touching or joining of two things.The condition of being in communication with others.To communicate with.
altitude → Height above sea level or the earth's surface.
stall → A place for an animal in a barn.A small stand or booth where things are sold.To suddenly lose power.To delay by being evasive.
accelerate → To go or to cause to go faster. To bring about at an earlier time.