5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- a He was good at several sports, _____ tennis.
- b I met him _____ January of last year.
- c I don't want her to be sitting _____ me.
- d Many prisoners died _____ the walls of that prison.
5 Multiple choice questions
- I decided to study by night and sleep _____ the day.
- The corpse was lying _____ the bed.
- What day were you born _____?
- It was a nice dinner party, _____ a few incidents.
- We eat any kind of food _____ meat.
5 True/False questions
TO → They went straight _____ the university.
UNDERNEATH → There is a basement _____ the house.
OVER → The consumption of alcohol per person _____ year was 12 litres.
BEHIND → There is a garden _____ the house.
OFF → Diamond was born _____ the 30th of July.