5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a He spoke _____ a leader conducting an army.
- b A blue car drove _____ the gate.
- c They promised to be here _____ Thursday.
- d What day were you born _____?
- e It is terrible to live _____ an airport.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Would you like another cup _____ wine?
- We usually get up _____ 8 o'clock in the morning.
- There was a tall man standing _____ me.
- The data will be transmitted _____ satellite
- The conflict arose _____ racial and ethnic tensions.
5 True/False questions
AMONG → _____ other things, she likes to travel by train.
AGAINST → The journalist wrote an article _____ the government.
ACROSS → We swam _____ the river with difficulty.
AT → The woman is looking _____ her laptop
AT → Her grandmother will arrive there _____ half-past seven in the morning.