← Casey Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Low Pressure
- Only 1% of the Earth's water is fresh and useable to____
- What kind of energy can cause storms?
- Examples of precipitation are
- a Cloudy and rainyweather
- b Drink, bathe and brush your teeth and recreation
- c rain, snow and hail.
- d Tornados, hurricans, thunderstorms
- e Water vapor coolds and condenses (water molecules come together) into water droplets that form clouds.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Moves weather around the earth
- Water is cooler than the land so the breese blows from the sea to the land
- Imaginary line that divided the earth in half
5 True/False Questions
The Earth rotates on its_____ → Axis around the sun
If the Earth heated evenly, every place on earth would have the same___________ → Axis around the sun
Land heats up faster than → water
High Pressure → Dry and sunny weather
Cold air? → Rises