5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- It was a bright cold day in April and the clocks were striking'
- What happens to the glass paperweight?
- What is facecrime?
- What are some members of the brotherhood slipped if they are captured?
- The psychological principle that allows an individual to believe contradictory ideas at the same time is called what?
- a 13
- b It gets shattered
- c razor blades
- d Wearing an improper expression on your face
- e Doublethink
5 Multiple choice questions
- Newspeak Dictionary
5 True/False questions
Why does the elevator not work? → because electricity is being saved in preparation for Hate Week
Where is the telescreen hidden in the room above Mr. Charrington's shop? → Here comes a chopper to chop off your head
Besides Oceania, what are the two countries that make up the rest of the Earth? → Easasia and Eurasia
What question causes the most pain to Winston during the conversations with O' Brien? → 2+2= 3,4, or 5?
Who really wrote the manifesto that O'Brien gives to Winston? → black