5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is the last line of the St. Clement's Church song?
- What is the place where there is no darkness?
- What happens to Winston in the end of the book?
- What is the name of the book written, supposedly, by Emmanuel Goldstein?
- The psychological principle that allows an individual to believe contradictory ideas at the same time is called what?
- a Doublethink
- b The Theoryand Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism
- c Ministry of Love
- d He loves Big Brother
- e Here comes a chopper to chop off your head
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Two minutes hate
- Brave New World
5 True/False Questions
It was a bright cold day in April and the clocks were striking' → 13
What happens to the glass paperweight? → It gets shattered
What year was 1984 published? → Wearing an improper expression on your face
What organization urges children to turn their parents over to the authorities? → 2+2=5
What project is Syme working on at the beginning of the novel? → He loves Big Brother