5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- In what nation was Orwell born?
- Who really wrote the manifesto that O'Brien gives to Winston?
- How many times does Julia claim to have had sex with Party members
- What piece of evidence of the Party's dishonesty does Winston remember having coming across several years earlier?
- What does O'Brien say when Winston asks if he has been captured?
- a India
- b They got me a long time ago
- c O'Brien
- d Scores
- e photograph
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Junior Spies
- Wearing an improper expression on your face
- razor blades
- Eric blair
- Winston pities his destroyed and feeble body
5 True/False Questions
All of the following are vaporized except → Parsons
After a dream of seeing the girl in the Golden Country, Winston awakens with a word on his lips. What is the word? → Rats
It was a bright cold day in April and the clocks were striking' → 13
How old is Winston? → 39
Besides Oceania, what are the two countries that make up the rest of the Earth? → Easasia and Eurasia