5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What famous work is 1984 associated with?
- Who really wrote the manifesto that O'Brien gives to Winston?
- What is the name for the mass rally held every day?
- What causes Winston to collapse into tears in one of their conversations?
- The psychological principle that allows an individual to believe contradictory ideas at the same time is called what?
- a Doublethink
- b O'Brien
- c Two minutes hate
- d Brave New World
- e Winston pities his destroyed and feeble body
5 Multiple choice questions
- Big Brother is watching you
- 2+2= 3,4, or 5?
- It gets shattered
5 True/False questions
What is facecrime? → Wearing an improper expression on your face
What are some members of the brotherhood slipped if they are captured? → Saccharine flavored with cloves
What is the last line of the St. Clement's Church song? → Here comes a chopper to chop off your head
All of the following are vaporized except → Parsons
In what nation did Orwell work for the British Imperial Police? → Burma