5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is the place where there is no darkness?
- What is the last line of the St. Clement's Church song?
- What are some members of the brotherhood slipped if they are captured?
- 1984 is typically classified as this genre
- Why do tears spring to Rutherford's eyes in the Chestnut Street Cafe?
- a razor blades
- b A song, "Under the spreading chestnut tree, I sold you and you sold me," is played over the telescreen
- c Ministry of Love
- d Here comes a chopper to chop off your head
- e dystopian
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Behing the painting of St.Clement's Dane
- because electricity is being saved in preparation for Hate Week
5 True/False Questions
Besides Oceania, what are the two countries that make up the rest of the Earth? → Easasia and Eurasia
Who turns Parsons in to the Thought Police? → It gets shattered
What does Winston trace in the dust on the table at the end of the novel? → 2+2=5
What organization urges children to turn their parents over to the authorities? → 2+2=5
What project is Syme working on at the beginning of the novel? → He loves Big Brother