5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- To what organization does Julia belong?
- What happens to Winston in the end of the book?
- What is the place where there is no darkness?
- Why does the elevator not work?
- Which of the following characters is secretly a member of the Thought Police?
- a Ministry of Love
- b He loves Big Brother
- c Mr.Charrington
- d because electricity is being saved in preparation for Hate Week
- e Junior Anti-Sex League
5 Multiple choice questions
- A song, "Under the spreading chestnut tree, I sold you and you sold me," is played over the telescreen
- Saccharine flavored with cloves
- Here comes a chopper to chop off your head
5 True/False questions
What happens to the glass paperweight? → Brave New World
What does Winston trace in the dust on the table at the end of the novel? → He loves Big Brother
What does O'Brien say when Winston asks if he has been captured? → Rats
What colour are the Inner Party's overalls? → Eric blair
Who turns Parsons in to the Thought Police? → Daughter