5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the last line of the St. Clement's Church song?
- The caption on the Big Brother posters says
- How many times does Julia claim to have had sex with Party members
- What question causes the most pain to Winston during the conversations with O' Brien?
- It was a bright cold day in April and the clocks were striking'
- a Here comes a chopper to chop off your head
- b Big Brother is watching you
- c 2+2= 3,4, or 5?
- d Scores
- e 13
5 Multiple choice questions
- Down with Big Brother
- The Theoryand Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism
5 True/False questions
To what organization does Julia belong? → Junior Anti-Sex League
The setting for Winston's fantasy about Julia running toward him naked is → Golden Country
What colour are the Inner Party's overalls? → black
What organization urges children to turn their parents over to the authorities? → Junior Spies
1984 is typically classified as this genre → dystopian