5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The caption on the Big Brother posters says
- Where do Winston and Julia make love for the first time?
- The psychological principle that allows an individual to believe contradictory ideas at the same time is called what?
- What does Winston trace in the dust on the table at the end of the novel?
- Winston commits thoughtcrime by writing which of the following in his diary?
- a Doublethink
- b 2+2=5
- c Down with Big Brother
- d Big Brother is watching you
- e Forest
5 Multiple choice questions
- Golden Country
- Brave New World
- Ministry of Love
5 True/False questions
All of the following are vaporized except → Parsons
What organization urges children to turn their parents over to the authorities? → Junior Spies
What happens to the glass paperweight? → It gets shattered
What project is Syme working on at the beginning of the novel? → He loves Big Brother
1984 is typically classified as this genre → Chocolate