5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- In what nation was Orwell born?
- Besides Oceania, what are the two countries that make up the rest of the Earth?
- What piece of evidence of the Party's dishonesty does Winston remember having coming across several years earlier?
- What is the name of the book written, supposedly, by Emmanuel Goldstein?
- It was a bright cold day in April and the clocks were striking'
- a Easasia and Eurasia
- b 13
- c The Theoryand Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism
- d photograph
- e India
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 2+2= 3,4, or 5?
5 True/False Questions
What does Winston trace in the dust on the table at the end of the novel? → He loves Big Brother
What is the last line of the St. Clement's Church song? → Here comes a chopper to chop off your head
The psychological principle that allows an individual to believe contradictory ideas at the same time is called what? → Doublethink
Who really wrote the manifesto that O'Brien gives to Winston? → black
What year was 1984 published? → Wearing an improper expression on your face