5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What year was 1984 published?
- How many times does Julia claim to have had sex with Party members
- It was a bright cold day in April and the clocks were striking'
- To what organization does Julia belong?
- What did Winston steal from his sister?
- a Junior Anti-Sex League
- b Scores
- c 13
- d 1949
- e Chocolate
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Newspeak Dictionary
- A song, "Under the spreading chestnut tree, I sold you and you sold me," is played over the telescreen
5 True/False Questions
1984 is typically classified as this genre → dystopian
What does O'Brien use to torture Winston in Room 101? → They got me a long time ago
Winston predicts that all of the following will be vaporized except → Parsons
What does O'Brien say when Winston asks if he has been captured? → They got me a long time ago
The caption on the Big Brother posters says → Big Brother is watching you