5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is the name of the book written, supposedly, by Emmanuel Goldstein?
- Why do tears spring to Rutherford's eyes in the Chestnut Street Cafe?
- It was a bright cold day in April and the clocks were striking'
- What does O'Brien use to torture Winston in Room 101?
- What famous work is 1984 associated with?
- a Rats
- b 13
- c A song, "Under the spreading chestnut tree, I sold you and you sold me," is played over the telescreen
- d Brave New World
- e The Theoryand Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Eric blair
5 True/False Questions
What is the place where there is no darkness? → Ministry of Love
Who really wrote the manifesto that O'Brien gives to Winston? → O'Brien
What did Winston steal from his sister? → Wearing an improper expression on your face
What is the name for the mass rally held every day? → Ministry of Love
What are some members of the brotherhood slipped if they are captured? → Saccharine flavored with cloves