5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- After a dream of seeing the girl in the Golden Country, Winston awakens with a word on his lips. What is the word?
- 1984 is typically classified as this genre
- The caption on the Big Brother posters says
- What does O'Brien say when Winston asks if he has been captured?
- What happens to Winston in the end of the book?
- a They got me a long time ago
- b dystopian
- c Shakespeare
- d He loves Big Brother
- e Big Brother is watching you
5 Multiple choice questions
- Two minutes hate
- The Theoryand Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism
- Golden Country
5 True/False questions
Where do Winston and Julia make love for the first time? → Forest
It was a bright cold day in April and the clocks were striking' → Burma
How old is Julia? → 39
What does Winston trace in the dust on the table at the end of the novel? → He loves Big Brother
How many times does Julia claim to have had sex with Party members → Forest